Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ tacky graphics ♥ [C]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@tackysnaps Can you ping me when slots open up again?
@tackysnaps Can you ping me when slots open up again?
@tackysnaps (I know you're not open atm, I just want to have this ready for when you are. I have a super breeding project about to come to fruition and I'm so excited)

username: RunawayRossie

graphics needed: 1 banner, 1 breeding card

dragons featured: For the breeding card: Aixa and Kaleb

color & style desired:
The breeding card is for my Toothless/Nightfury breeding project. So all babies will be born in a wind nest for the correct eye color. So it's a HTTYD2 inspired nesting pair (All babies will be Midnight Iri/Midnight Shim/Blue or Navy Spines), so some sort of style that reflects that would be awesome.

As for the banner, that is for my hatchery. Something along the same theme as you did for the hatchery button would be great. The hatchery name basically means "mysterious plan" or some such.

wording:
Breeding card: Parent names, gene names, and "Nightfury" as the pair name.
Banner: Arcane Schemes Hatchery

additional info: I hope that is enough info, if it isn't, please poke me!
also I'm still in love with my clan banner, thank you again!
@tackysnaps (I know you're not open atm, I just want to have this ready for when you are. I have a super breeding project about to come to fruition and I'm so excited)

username: RunawayRossie

graphics needed: 1 banner, 1 breeding card

dragons featured: For the breeding card: Aixa and Kaleb

color & style desired:
The breeding card is for my Toothless/Nightfury breeding project. So all babies will be born in a wind nest for the correct eye color. So it's a HTTYD2 inspired nesting pair (All babies will be Midnight Iri/Midnight Shim/Blue or Navy Spines), so some sort of style that reflects that would be awesome.

As for the banner, that is for my hatchery. Something along the same theme as you did for the hatchery button would be great. The hatchery name basically means "mysterious plan" or some such.

wording:
Breeding card: Parent names, gene names, and "Nightfury" as the pair name.
Banner: Arcane Schemes Hatchery

additional info: I hope that is enough info, if it isn't, please poke me!
also I'm still in love with my clan banner, thank you again!
GGinHwO.png WPrI8nF.pngVFsOpVv.png
@tackysnaps I'd love a ping when you reopen, please!
@tackysnaps I'd love a ping when you reopen, please!
tumblr_nnedqo54LB1s6fg0ro1_100.png irdglOm.gif SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
Do you ever do like a couple breeding cards, then allow them to come back for the same card later on when more pairs appear?
Do you ever do like a couple breeding cards, then allow them to come back for the same card later on when more pairs appear?
pinging myself so i don't lose this thread - @awkwardcookie

hope you don't mind x

@tackysnaps oh, and please ping me when you reopen. ^w^
pinging myself so i don't lose this thread - @awkwardcookie

hope you don't mind x

@tackysnaps oh, and please ping me when you reopen. ^w^
@tackysnaps

Hi! I'd love a ping when you reopen! :3
@tackysnaps

Hi! I'd love a ping when you reopen! :3
eC9kqty.png
@tackysnaps

Hi, I know from the list ahead of me that you're going to be pretty busy but if you accepting ping requests please add me. I'm looking for breeding cards. Thank you. :)
@tackysnaps

Hi, I know from the list ahead of me that you're going to be pretty busy but if you accepting ping requests please add me. I'm looking for breeding cards. Thank you. :)
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
@tackysnaps
I know it says that your shop is closed for now, but could I be pinged when you re-open? Your breeding cards and banners are beautiful and exactly what I'm looking for o:
@tackysnaps
I know it says that your shop is closed for now, but could I be pinged when you re-open? Your breeding cards and banners are beautiful and exactly what I'm looking for o:
4doPNEy.gif
@tackysnaps - Hello, I saw some of your recent graphics on tumblr and they are gorgeous. Are you selling graphics for clans or individual dragons?
@tackysnaps - Hello, I saw some of your recent graphics on tumblr and they are gorgeous. Are you selling graphics for clans or individual dragons?
@tackysnaps

Can you ping me when you re-open shop?
@tackysnaps

Can you ping me when you re-open shop?
SYJDX48.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22