Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ tacky graphics ♥ [C]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Tackysnaps WELL I hope I don't make you reconsider adding a limit haha, I'm redoing my whole hatchery. I'll take it a few at a time since that will be easier on my pocketbook anyway.

username: Raiona

graphics needed: 5 breeding cards

dragons featured:
Trees:
#1: Daiki and Naoki
#2: Tamara and Arvid
#3: Hadyn and Hazel

Other:
4: Cuileann and Geimhreadh
5: Fearthainn and Cithneal

color & style desired: My current hatchery can be found here, so you can see the kind of style I had going - which I enjoyed, but was too complicated. All the breeding cards currently present are being replaced, so you don't need to match them, but I've left them up for reference.

Color-wise, I think the cards should reflect the colors of the dragons within. So most of my pairs are trees, but I have a handful of specialty pairs that aren't brown and green hahah.

Style-wise, I'm a big fan of the graphic you have for Valencia and Ponderosa above - very clean! so a similar sort of aesthetic would be cool. And the shorter the better, so my thread doesn't look too cluttered. I have a lot of pairs orz.

The tree dragons and the other dragons go in two separate posts, so while I'd like there to be some consistency in styling of the tree dragon breeding cards, the others are kinda free-for-all.

wording: I would like the genes present on the breeding cards, as well as the dragon names.

additional info: Uhhh I think that's it! Pleeeeease feel free to pester me as much as you need for more info or whatever you need!
@Tackysnaps WELL I hope I don't make you reconsider adding a limit haha, I'm redoing my whole hatchery. I'll take it a few at a time since that will be easier on my pocketbook anyway.

dragons featured:
Trees:
#1: Daiki and Naoki
#2: Tamara and Arvid
#3: Hadyn and Hazel

Other:
4: Cuileann and Geimhreadh
5: Fearthainn and Cithneal

color & style desired: My current hatchery can be found here, so you can see the kind of style I had going - which I enjoyed, but was too complicated. All the breeding cards currently present are being replaced, so you don't need to match them, but I've left them up for reference.

Color-wise, I think the cards should reflect the colors of the dragons within. So most of my pairs are trees, but I have a handful of specialty pairs that aren't brown and green hahah.

Style-wise, I'm a big fan of the graphic you have for Valencia and Ponderosa above - very clean! so a similar sort of aesthetic would be cool. And the shorter the better, so my thread doesn't look too cluttered. I have a lot of pairs orz.

The tree dragons and the other dragons go in two separate posts, so while I'd like there to be some consistency in styling of the tree dragon breeding cards, the others are kinda free-for-all.

wording: I would like the genes present on the breeding cards, as well as the dragon names.

additional info: Uhhh I think that's it! Pleeeeease feel free to pester me as much as you need for more info or whatever you need!
MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
tGnTWvF.pngpcTpS11.pngIJZETli.png
@Raiona
Ahhhh, you've got the lovely tree pairs! 8D They're gorgeous!

Gotcha on my list! I'm heading to bed but I'll get working on these in the morning! I'll send you cards for approval ASAP~!

Total will be 60k - send when you're ready! :D
@Raiona
Ahhhh, you've got the lovely tree pairs! 8D They're gorgeous!

Gotcha on my list! I'm heading to bed but I'll get working on these in the morning! I'll send you cards for approval ASAP~!

Total will be 60k - send when you're ready! :D
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

@tackysnaps Lovely, thank you!
@tackysnaps Lovely, thank you!
MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
I have been in dire need of a graphics thread because I can't make proper breeding cards and my hatchery needs to be rebooted. ; ;

@tackysnaps

username: Deeproar

graphics needed: 3 breeding cards

dragons featured:
Oraene + Wuollo
Kalest + Tholic
Roelyn + Ruyeni

color & style desired:
Colour-wise for all of the cards, the colours of both dragons should be included.
Style-wise, I would like it if you used the Renivu x Xetha look! I was thinking that the background images incorporate cloth, crowns, and smoke in order of the pairs listed.

wording: I would like gene information and names present on the cards! And as for card titles:
Threadspun (Oraene x Wuollo)
Monarchy (Kalest x Tholic)
Devotion (Roelyn x Ruyeni)

additional info: Please feel free to PM me if you have any queries! c:
I have been in dire need of a graphics thread because I can't make proper breeding cards and my hatchery needs to be rebooted. ; ;

@tackysnaps

username: Deeproar

graphics needed: 3 breeding cards

dragons featured:
Oraene + Wuollo
Kalest + Tholic
Roelyn + Ruyeni

color & style desired:
Colour-wise for all of the cards, the colours of both dragons should be included.
Style-wise, I would like it if you used the Renivu x Xetha look! I was thinking that the background images incorporate cloth, crowns, and smoke in order of the pairs listed.

wording: I would like gene information and names present on the cards! And as for card titles:
Threadspun (Oraene x Wuollo)
Monarchy (Kalest x Tholic)
Devotion (Roelyn x Ruyeni)

additional info: Please feel free to PM me if you have any queries! c:
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@Deeproar

Oh what gorgeous pairs~! (I do love a good purple dragon. :D) I can get started on these just as soon as I finish up with Raiona - I've added you to my queue. :3 It'll be 45k total whenever you're ready!
@Deeproar

Oh what gorgeous pairs~! (I do love a good purple dragon. :D) I can get started on these just as soon as I finish up with Raiona - I've added you to my queue. :3 It'll be 45k total whenever you're ready!

@Tackysnaps whispers I'M BACK

dragons featured:
Trees:
1: Nivrim and Firien
2: Lora and Erez
3: Fraxin and Areceae
4: Lathyrus and Akebia

and I suppose I ought to get the winter trees done sooner rather than later
5: Boreas and Taiga

color & style desired: Same as above! These ones are all trees, haha.

wording: Same as above

additional info: Thank you again! I love these so much :3
@Tackysnaps whispers I'M BACK

dragons featured:
Trees:
1: Nivrim and Firien
2: Lora and Erez
3: Fraxin and Areceae
4: Lathyrus and Akebia

and I suppose I ought to get the winter trees done sooner rather than later
5: Boreas and Taiga

additional info: Thank you again! I love these so much :3
MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
@Raiona
I'll get right on it when I finish Deeproar's! 8D Thanks for coming back~!
@Raiona
I'll get right on it when I finish Deeproar's! 8D Thanks for coming back~!

@tackysnaps Of course! And no rush at all, I'm about to head to bed
@tackysnaps Of course! And no rush at all, I'm about to head to bed
MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
@Tackysnaps yells I'M BACK AGAIN YOU'RE WONDERFUL AND MY HATCHERY IS GORGEOUS

dragons featured:
Trees:
1. Rorid and Drosera
2. Dodder and Striga
3. Berkeley and Momiji
4. Tokiha and Sakura

Not trees:
5. Brannon and Assane

additional info: Thank you thank you thank you. I think this is the last batch for now, thread is getting a bit long. But I love all of my pairs so much D:
@Tackysnaps yells I'M BACK AGAIN YOU'RE WONDERFUL AND MY HATCHERY IS GORGEOUS

dragons featured:
Trees:
1. Rorid and Drosera
2. Dodder and Striga
3. Berkeley and Momiji
4. Tokiha and Sakura

Not trees:
5. Brannon and Assane

additional info: Thank you thank you thank you. I think this is the last batch for now, thread is getting a bit long. But I love all of my pairs so much D:
MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
@Raiona
Gotcha on the list, will get to them in the morning! :D You're over 10 at this point so just 9k each! :)
@Raiona
Gotcha on the list, will get to them in the morning! :D You're over 10 at this point so just 9k each! :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22