Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Hath Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

To keep prices lower, I am only doing sketches for the time being. Sketches can be done digitally by request. Busts are half the price of a fullbody sketch.

To keep prices lower, I am only doing sketches for the time being. Sketches can be done digitally by request. Busts are half the price of a fullbody sketch.

0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Hathwall

Would you be willing to do a full body sketch of this fellow: linky link interacting with Aoi in some form? Or if the information provided is a bit too scattered for a full image, a bust?

Thank you for your time!
@Hathwall

Would you be willing to do a full body sketch of this fellow: linky link interacting with Aoi in some form? Or if the information provided is a bit too scattered for a full image, a bust?

Thank you for your time!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska
Yup! I'll get working on it ASAP
@Araaska
Yup! I'll get working on it ASAP
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Hathwall

Oh, wonderful! Thank you so much. < 3 Also, when do you prefer to have payment sent?
@Hathwall

Oh, wonderful! Thank you so much. < 3 Also, when do you prefer to have payment sent?
@Araaska
I usually ask for it up-front, but since you're my first buyer in quite a while I'm willing to be flexible on that
@Araaska
I usually ask for it up-front, but since you're my first buyer in quite a while I'm willing to be flexible on that
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Hathwall

I have no issues paying up front when it has been proven that the artist is trustworthy, which you have done numerous times throughout your thread. ^^

Would this be for a full body or bust? I do not know which you feel more comfortable doing, so.
@Hathwall

I have no issues paying up front when it has been proven that the artist is trustworthy, which you have done numerous times throughout your thread. ^^

Would this be for a full body or bust? I do not know which you feel more comfortable doing, so.
@Araaska

I think I should be able to do full body just fine :3
@Araaska

I think I should be able to do full body just fine :3
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Hathwall

Awesome! Just sent over the payment. ^^
@Hathwall

Awesome! Just sent over the payment. ^^
@Araaska

Okay, I'm not proud of this at all--I think it started off well, but somewhere down the line my brain decided to switch off. I'm willing to offer a refund if it's as wonky to you as it is to me.

(x)
@Araaska

Okay, I'm not proud of this at all--I think it started off well, but somewhere down the line my brain decided to switch off. I'm willing to offer a refund if it's as wonky to you as it is to me.

(x)
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Hathwall

Although there are some details that are off when it comes to Dragonhawk, which is completely understandable since the information I gave was kind of... everywhere, I still enjoy the overall feel of the piece. It represents the characters nicely and I do enjoy that it looks as though he has finally taken some much-needed downtime. Not to mention I find Aoi completely adorable, especially when set against Dragonhawk. It makes for a nice dichotomy.

I also feel that it is easily worth what I paid you for and even if I had felt it did look a bit strange, I wouldn't have taken a refund unless it was severely wrong or not as initially commissioned. While it may seem a bit strange given how you wound up feeling about the final image, I do enjoy it overall. So there is no need for that. ^^

Regardless, thank you for taking the commission on in the first place and for completing it!
@Hathwall

Although there are some details that are off when it comes to Dragonhawk, which is completely understandable since the information I gave was kind of... everywhere, I still enjoy the overall feel of the piece. It represents the characters nicely and I do enjoy that it looks as though he has finally taken some much-needed downtime. Not to mention I find Aoi completely adorable, especially when set against Dragonhawk. It makes for a nice dichotomy.

I also feel that it is easily worth what I paid you for and even if I had felt it did look a bit strange, I wouldn't have taken a refund unless it was severely wrong or not as initially commissioned. While it may seem a bit strange given how you wound up feeling about the final image, I do enjoy it overall. So there is no need for that. ^^

Regardless, thank you for taking the commission on in the first place and for completing it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7