Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FRiv's Sketchity |FULL|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@FRiv she looks awesome so far, don't forget her necklace and wing band
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@ravenwind
Slot's yours~ Letsee... that's a lot of silks XD Holybangles. It's a 60k base because it's just Underbelly. Huh, there's a harp item--I missed that.... 95k total.

@Maye
The slots have been reserved~ I just need the form ^^

Holy skins of all skins--well, not really, but it's shaded and appareled... hmm P= Now I realize I have no real way to add this--no full skins base--it'd added to the basic, but that makes no sense; what beneath wouldn't matter, and they range more than I estimated. Need to fix that in a while....

Does wearing two scarfs make a difference there?

Um... I think 125k for the skinned base, 50k is the apparel cap as it goes~ So 175k P=

Canis is considerably simpler. Base 60k (Underbelly), accent... 20k, apparel 30k sounds okay. 110k total.
@ravenwind
Slot's yours~ Letsee... that's a lot of silks XD Holybangles. It's a 60k base because it's just Underbelly. Huh, there's a harp item--I missed that.... 95k total.

@Maye
The slots have been reserved~ I just need the form ^^

Holy skins of all skins--well, not really, but it's shaded and appareled... hmm P= Now I realize I have no real way to add this--no full skins base--it'd added to the basic, but that makes no sense; what beneath wouldn't matter, and they range more than I estimated. Need to fix that in a while....

Does wearing two scarfs make a difference there?

Um... I think 125k for the skinned base, 50k is the apparel cap as it goes~ So 175k P=

Canis is considerably simpler. Base 60k (Underbelly), accent... 20k, apparel 30k sounds okay. 110k total.
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
[quote name="Flag" date="2014-09-28 17:03:32"]@FRiv she looks awesome so far, don't forget her necklace and wing band[/quote] @Flag Yep! They just went on after. The tail rings went on before the wings is what happened X'3 I should probably stream some of the next round's refining/color tomorrow or somewhere along the week~
Flag wrote on 2014-09-28 17:03:32:
@Flag
Yep! They just went on after. The tail rings went on before the wings is what happened X'3

I should probably stream some of the next round's refining/color tomorrow or somewhere along the week~
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@FRiv ... So 285k Total. Got it!

Username: Maye
User ID: 10110
References: Dragon page
Description: Shes fluid generally and isnt ever still. Id love her to be drawn flying/swimming or running but its up to you :)
Payment: Treasure (175k)
I have read and accept the terms and rights. Yep

Description: Hes arrogant and proud. Again up to you how you wanna interpret that.
Payment: Treasure (110k)
@FRiv ... So 285k Total. Got it!

Username: Maye
User ID: 10110
Description: Shes fluid generally and isnt ever still. Id love her to be drawn flying/swimming or running but its up to you :)
Payment: Treasure (175k)

Description: Hes arrogant and proud. Again up to you how you wanna interpret that.
Payment: Treasure (110k)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Flag [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/271/b/4/kylara___knowledge_is_madness_by_paintedcricket-d809az3.png[/img] Early lights out |< Too early to bed, too late to argue.
@Flag
kylara___knowledge_is_madness_by_paintedcricket-d809az3.png

Early lights out |< Too early to bed, too late to argue.
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@FRiv can't wait :)
@FRiv can't wait :)
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@FRiv - Yay, awesome! Lemme know when payment is due ♥
@FRiv - Yay, awesome! Lemme know when payment is due ♥
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
@Flag Neither could I =V Finally~ This one came out rather clean close-up P= [url=http://sta.sh/01jubz9htvm5][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/272/8/0/kylara__knowledge_is_madness_by_paintedcricket-d809az3.png[/img][/url] @ravenwind Will do~
@Flag
Neither could I =V

Finally~ This one came out rather clean close-up P=
kylara__knowledge_is_madness_by_paintedcricket-d809az3.png

@ravenwind
Will do~
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore