Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FRiv's Sketchity |FULL|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@FRiv Could I get on your ping list :)?
@FRiv Could I get on your ping list :)?
64514_s.gif
@Luunai Shouldn't have taken that long XD; Sorry for the wait, but she'll be done in an hour or so, I believe. (Yes, sometimes, it is easier to build near-full layers rather than bunch everything together and wonder where everything went XD) [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/268/4/4/hathor__don_t_squiggle_by_paintedcricket-d8095ih.png[/img] [size=2][b]EDIT:[/b] I'll do the others after and then re-open slots~[/size]
@Luunai
Shouldn't have taken that long XD; Sorry for the wait, but she'll be done in an hour or so, I believe. (Yes, sometimes, it is easier to build near-full layers rather than bunch everything together and wonder where everything went XD)
hathor__don_t_squiggle_by_paintedcricket-d8095ih.png

EDIT: I'll do the others after and then re-open slots~
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@FRiv
She looks lovely so far, can't wait to see her finished :3
Ah, and just a quick question - you said you wouldn't color that baby she's playing with, right? I found the idea quite cute actually, so I was wondering if you're willing to take an additional amount of money to quickly add a simple coloring for it as well~
@FRiv
She looks lovely so far, can't wait to see her finished :3
Ah, and just a quick question - you said you wouldn't color that baby she's playing with, right? I found the idea quite cute actually, so I was wondering if you're willing to take an additional amount of money to quickly add a simple coloring for it as well~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
Which colors? Because really, it'll basically look like a basic double--it'll have a base; won't be invisible~
@Luunai
Which colors? Because really, it'll basically look like a basic double--it'll have a base; won't be invisible~
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@FRiv
Ah, okay! I just thought you wanted to keep only the sketchy lines without any base :)
It's fine then, I'm good with a basic double!
@FRiv
Ah, okay! I just thought you wanted to keep only the sketchy lines without any base :)
It's fine then, I'm good with a basic double!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
Excellent =3
And nah. I thought about it (I like rough lines), but she's much too dark and adding a base doesn't usually give much trouble, either~
@Luunai
Excellent =3
And nah. I thought about it (I like rough lines), but she's much too dark and adding a base doesn't usually give much trouble, either~
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@FRiv

Ooo your art is stunning! I adore your canine art in particular and would love to order some when you get around to taking commissions for other things besides dragons. If you have a ping list for that I would love to be on it.
@FRiv

Ooo your art is stunning! I adore your canine art in particular and would love to order some when you get around to taking commissions for other things besides dragons. If you have a ping list for that I would love to be on it.
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite
Thank you ^^ Not sure when I'll be opening those--when I've a the marsupials and design off my list, probably XD I have other lists~ It's just that sketches are good for in-between, being relatively less time-consuming (except today).

Added~
@Sacnite
Thank you ^^ Not sure when I'll be opening those--when I've a the marsupials and design off my list, probably XD I have other lists~ It's just that sketches are good for in-between, being relatively less time-consuming (except today).

Added~
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@FRiv
I'd love to be added to your ping list for a canine, I have a swallowtail buttersnake with your name on it when you open C:
@FRiv
I'd love to be added to your ping list for a canine, I have a swallowtail buttersnake with your name on it when you open C:
@Innisfree
Love your name~

Anywho, added ^^
@Innisfree
Love your name~

Anywho, added ^^
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore