Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FRiv's Sketchity |FULL|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Okay, now it's ready....
Okay, now it's ready....
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@FRiv

I definitely would be interested, the example looks very nice! =)
I'm not so good at price suggestions, because I'm always afraid to undervalue work and effort ... but personally I'd say around 100k+ treasure, price increasing with complexity?~
Other than that, if you decided, feel free to let me know, I'd be happy to order something! c:
@FRiv

I definitely would be interested, the example looks very nice! =)
I'm not so good at price suggestions, because I'm always afraid to undervalue work and effort ... but personally I'd say around 100k+ treasure, price increasing with complexity?~
Other than that, if you decided, feel free to let me know, I'd be happy to order something! c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@FRiv

You have a very nice style, and I would definitely be interested if you start doing commissions. As far as price, I'm no artist so my concept of the time involved is pretty well non existent. I would personally think around 100k for something of that quality though, more for complicated apparel, etc.
@FRiv

You have a very nice style, and I would definitely be interested if you start doing commissions. As far as price, I'm no artist so my concept of the time involved is pretty well non existent. I would personally think around 100k for something of that quality though, more for complicated apparel, etc.
@Luunai @Zolaine
Thanks =3 100k does seem to be the standard around here. I think that, long as I don't get KO'd with fever, I should have everything set up tomorrow; probably at introductory prices....
@Luunai @Zolaine
Thanks =3 100k does seem to be the standard around here. I think that, long as I don't get KO'd with fever, I should have everything set up tomorrow; probably at introductory prices....
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@Luunai @Zolaine
All polished and open, now =D
@Luunai @Zolaine
All polished and open, now =D
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@FRiv

Oohh lovely, thanks for the ping! :)

Username: Luunai
User ID: 297
References: ~Hathor~
Description: Hathor is named after the egyptian goddess of motherhood, love & joy. She is very noble and graceful, and will always protect anyone around her. I leave the pose/expression up to you, anything which fits those characteristics a bit - take all artistic freedom you want, of course. (I'm not really picky.) There are a few more artworks at her description page if you need further reference/inspiration - but I'd like her to be drawn with all apparel she currently wears (if doable), except the flowerfall blossoms.
Payment: Treasure
I have read and accept the terms and rights. Yupp! c;

Just let me know if that sounds okay!
@FRiv

Oohh lovely, thanks for the ping! :)

Username: Luunai
User ID: 297
References: ~Hathor~
Description: Hathor is named after the egyptian goddess of motherhood, love & joy. She is very noble and graceful, and will always protect anyone around her. I leave the pose/expression up to you, anything which fits those characteristics a bit - take all artistic freedom you want, of course. (I'm not really picky.) There are a few more artworks at her description page if you need further reference/inspiration - but I'd like her to be drawn with all apparel she currently wears (if doable), except the flowerfall blossoms.
I have read and accept the terms and rights. Yupp! c;

Just let me know if that sounds okay!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@FRiv

Thanks for the ping!

Username: Zolaine
User ID: 33393
References: Lapis
Description: All of his apparel. He has a bio on his page, but basically he is very vain about his appearance. As for pose, I'm not terribly picky other than he would never have his front feet on the ground.
I have read and accept the terms and rights. Yes :)
@FRiv

Thanks for the ping!

Username: Zolaine
User ID: 33393
References: Lapis
Description: All of his apparel. He has a bio on his page, but basically he is very vain about his appearance. As for pose, I'm not terribly picky other than he would never have his front feet on the ground.
I have read and accept the terms and rights. Yes :)
@Luunai

No prob ^^

Yep~ Sounds good =3
The price would be 85k, for the apparel~
@Luunai

No prob ^^

Yep~ Sounds good =3
The price would be 85k, for the apparel~
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@Zolaine

Welcome ^^

Wow--fitting name!
And looks good. He'll be... let's go for 100k~
@Zolaine

Welcome ^^

Wow--fitting name!
And looks good. He'll be... let's go for 100k~
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@FRiv I would love to claim last slot for this girlie if at all possible? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5251660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52517/5251660_350.png[/img] [/url]
@FRiv I would love to claim last slot for this girlie if at all possible?

5251660_350.png
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10