Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FRiv's Sketchity |FULL|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@FRiv
//flails// Homg, add me to that pinglist when you open again?? 8D
@FRiv
//flails// Homg, add me to that pinglist when you open again?? 8D
@Inukei I have piles of doubt about reopening, but I guess having the list around wouldn't break anything XD;;;
@Inukei I have piles of doubt about reopening, but I guess having the list around wouldn't break anything XD;;;
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
@FRiv
Awwee, why have doubts? owo Yer art is breathtaking, man.~< 3 I'd pay IRL for yer art, it's that beautiful om'g
@FRiv
Awwee, why have doubts? owo Yer art is breathtaking, man.~< 3 I'd pay IRL for yer art, it's that beautiful om'g
@Inukei Thanks ^^

I'm just really not suited to do art. It's stressing. I'm picky about literally everything (literally; I'm liable to go hunting through 800+ blog posts to correct or polish grammar, punctuation, tags, tag order, and then re-re-recheck it... and I'm much terribly the same way with art). I'm so picky, I've done and redone the whole lines-color-shading thing, start to finish, even up to eight times for whatever reason (the end result is unpleasant and receiver response doesn't make a difference). The main problem being not so much the redoing but that I may not actually deliver them those multiple times, which means it just ends up taking forever with nothing to show because I sent them to oblivion in a fit.
@Inukei Thanks ^^

I'm just really not suited to do art. It's stressing. I'm picky about literally everything (literally; I'm liable to go hunting through 800+ blog posts to correct or polish grammar, punctuation, tags, tag order, and then re-re-recheck it... and I'm much terribly the same way with art). I'm so picky, I've done and redone the whole lines-color-shading thing, start to finish, even up to eight times for whatever reason (the end result is unpleasant and receiver response doesn't make a difference). The main problem being not so much the redoing but that I may not actually deliver them those multiple times, which means it just ends up taking forever with nothing to show because I sent them to oblivion in a fit.
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10