Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jebii's dragon and gijinka art [closed]
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89
@Jebii

I know a pixel signature will definitely be the next thing I'd love to get if I catch a slot in another round. c;

For the full body though, I'd love to get one of this spoiled boy and there is a section in there with blurbs about his personality, and here is his gallery with image references. In terms of his outfit, I'm leaving it open to you -- he does have a pinterest section with outfits or pieces of outfits that would fit him.

His basic body type is wide shoulders, thin hips, and long leggys since he's 6'4" in height. Pose-wise I'm leaving that to whatever you'd like to do and what seems fun or comfortable! His hair isn't quite as long as some of the art pieces make it be, it only reaches a bit below his shoulders.
@Jebii

I know a pixel signature will definitely be the next thing I'd love to get if I catch a slot in another round. c;

For the full body though, I'd love to get one of this spoiled boy and there is a section in there with blurbs about his personality, and here is his gallery with image references. In terms of his outfit, I'm leaving it open to you -- he does have a pinterest section with outfits or pieces of outfits that would fit him.

His basic body type is wide shoulders, thin hips, and long leggys since he's 6'4" in height. Pose-wise I'm leaving that to whatever you'd like to do and what seems fun or comfortable! His hair isn't quite as long as some of the art pieces make it be, it only reaches a bit below his shoulders.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Jebii great! i'd like this dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27274376] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272744/27274376_350.png[/img] [/url] with a blink animation please! could she also be holding onto a skull (like a coyote's or something) or some bones as well?
@Jebii great! i'd like this dragon

27274376_350.png

with a blink animation please! could she also be holding onto a skull (like a coyote's or something) or some bones as well?
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Jebii Thanks! I'd like a pixel signature of Abel: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46048722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460488/46048722_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality-wise, he's diligent, calm, and fairly serious. His emblem, arm bow, and golden seraph anklets & armpiece can definitely be left off if needed, but let me know if that still leaves too much stuff.
@Jebii
Thanks! I'd like a pixel signature of Abel:

46048722_350.png

Personality-wise, he's diligent, calm, and fairly serious. His emblem, arm bow, and golden seraph anklets & armpiece can definitely be left off if needed, but let me know if that still leaves too much stuff.
nqCHbJl.png
@Jebii Can I please get pixel signature art of her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48184979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481850/48184979_350.png[/img] [/url] I would love some kind of animation and apparel included~ I have some other art of her in her bio if you'd like to take a look. She is a giant sea serpent that protects coral reefs [emoji=nautilus size=1]
@Jebii
Can I please get pixel signature art of her?

48184979_350.png

I would love some kind of animation and apparel included~

I have some other art of her in her bio if you'd like to take a look.

She is a giant sea serpent that protects coral reefs
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Hideki
Fantastic! for fullbodies I'll send you a sketch of the character, and once you're happy with how it's looking, I will accept payment before going ahead and finishing the painting.

@Drown
Sure thing! Her design is fairly simple so there should be no extra charge. Could I get a brief description of her personality? :)
@Hideki
Fantastic! for fullbodies I'll send you a sketch of the character, and once you're happy with how it's looking, I will accept payment before going ahead and finishing the painting.

@Drown
Sure thing! Her design is fairly simple so there should be no extra charge. Could I get a brief description of her personality? :)
@Aku
Beautiful! For the accent and most apparel, there will be an extra charge of 200g. I take payment upfront or after, whichever you prefer.

@Moosesushi
Sure thing, there will be an extra charge of 2$ for the apparel. I prefer payment after for USD, so I'll message you the details once I'm done!
@Aku
Beautiful! For the accent and most apparel, there will be an extra charge of 200g. I take payment upfront or after, whichever you prefer.

@Moosesushi
Sure thing, there will be an extra charge of 2$ for the apparel. I prefer payment after for USD, so I'll message you the details once I'm done!
@Jebii
Sounds good and that's absolutely fine!
@Jebii
Sounds good and that's absolutely fine!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi
Ah one last thing, I noticed the art in her bio is serpentine without limbs, would you prefer that or should I stick to the spiral design?
@Moosesushi
Ah one last thing, I noticed the art in her bio is serpentine without limbs, would you prefer that or should I stick to the spiral design?
@Jebii of course- she's short tempered, stubborn, quiet, and prefers to be on her own. however, she has a soft spot for hatchlings, and is surprisingly empathetic. she just likes to hide all that behind angry expressions and big teeth
@Jebii of course- she's short tempered, stubborn, quiet, and prefers to be on her own. however, she has a soft spot for hatchlings, and is surprisingly empathetic. she just likes to hide all that behind angry expressions and big teeth
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
Heck! Guess I’ll have to get in the next round. Welcome back ;)
Heck! Guess I’ll have to get in the next round. Welcome back ;)
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89