Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Psionicbird's Treehouse ((human/dragon))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[b][u]Psionicbird's Treehouse![/u][/b] [b]Human OCs . Human Design-of-Dragon . Creature OCs . Dragons[/b] Treasure/Gems My little sister is also selling stuff! She's[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=53113] Electricat[/url] running [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=art&id=1074209]Elecrticat's Litterbox[/url] (Her Art Shop's Closed at the moment) [u][b]Status[/b][/u]: Updated! STILL IN PROGRESS! I'm planning to re-open! :D Sorry I've been dead for a couple of years. I've returned to try my hand at drawing more dragons and lovely humans. **Old Customer? You may have noticed I've changed my commissions since last year. Due to the fact that I've been working in the industry, and I believe anything I do for FR I consider free since the treasure's not at all real money ;) Anyway I believe these prices are reasonable enough for me to work with. [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/b74197d6fb5a3c328069ac81da418bf3/tumblr_nw8o8ydfnw1t4zmjdo1_r2_250.jpg[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=17228&tab=dragon&did=6350213][img]https://56.media.tumblr.com/0418484ec3fc6e1ecaba1532167d4934/tumblr_o2kopdrS4c1rty9blo5_r1_250.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=59469&tab=dragon&did=21144807][img]https://56.media.tumblr.com/9ae25793aadb6212a622279d1cfb4d64/tumblr_o3zzfmjSyT1rty9blo4_r1_1280.png[/img][/url] [/center] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/eb96/f/2016/040/b/a/art03shrunken_by_psionicbird-d9r65o6.jpg[/img] [b]Rendered Style[/b] [b]A:[/b] digital color + partially rendered + transparent bg = 200kT / 330g / $15 (dragon only) [b]B:[/b] digital flat colour + transparent BG = 180kT / 300g / $10 (dragon only) [b]C:[/b] traditional detailed ink + flat color + off-white/white bg = 170kT / 280g / $5 (dragon) = 160kT / 260g / $5 (human) [b]D:[/b] traditional detailed ink + simple bg = 180kT / 300g / $10 (dragon) = 175kT / 290g / $5 (human) [b]E:[/b] digital flat colour + transparent bg = 150kT / 250g / $5 (human only) [b]F:[/b] digital soft colour + fully rendered + flat colour bg + armour details = 350kT / 580g / $20 (dragon/human) [b]G:[/b] digital graphic render + transparent bg = 350kT / 580g / $20 (dragon/human) [b]H:[/b] digital lineless + portfolio finish* + flat colour bg = 500kT / 830g / $25 (dragon/human) Note: a "portfolio finish" piece is flat colour with textures in the design. It's a colouring style used for character designing in visual development of a film production. [b]Additional Environments[/b] Please specify if BG is transparent or flat colour. If you'd like a BG like some of the examples below, please let me know. Any additional BG details will be an additional 10kT [b]Body[/b] (Human) Shoulder = 0kT Torso = 10kT / 20g / $2 Full = 15kT / 25g / $5 (Dragon) Shoulder/Wing = 0kT / 0g / $0 Full = 50kT / 80g / $10 [b]Details[/b] Human Details = 30kT (machinery/dress detail/armour etc...) Dragon Details = 50kT (gembond/crackle/accents/so much apparel etc...) [b]Human Design-of-Dragon:[/b] Would you like a dragon gijinka? A human OC designed from your dragon? I can help! :D With regards to designing humans for your dragons provide specifics, images of desired appearances, and enough descriptions of their personality. It helps me design them. I follow the color schemes of the Flight Rising dragon. If you like, I can show you my initial sketch before proceeding to ink/color phase. [u]If you want more characters in one art piece let me know!! If you want me to do more than just one character for you, also let me know![/u] [b][u]1 User (Max 1 character) = 1 Slot [/b][/u] o0o0o0o0o0o0o [u][b]Fill-Out-Form:[/b] [/u] (1 per character order. For two characters in one art please ask!) Letter : Background : PNG/JPEG (Transparent? Or Additional? Or included with the Letter already?) Body : shoulder/torso/full (human) shoulder-wing/full (dragon) Details : Total Payment : (Letter + Body + any BG/CharacterDetails) Reference : (optional: provide images) Maybe provide me a brief paragraph of the character's personality traits. Anything to help me draw the character's expression and pose. Mini Version: Yes/No *A Mini Version is a small/cropped version of the finished image if you would like one for a description/profile page. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=53653&tab=dragon&did=3189960]Click for Example![/url] Please tell me what size you would like for your small/cropped version in pixels! My current example is about 125 x 205 pixel dimension. o0o0o0o0o0o0o [U][b]Payment Options![/b][/u] + [b]Gem Ratio[/b] 1 Gem = 600 T You can pay through gems or with an item from my current wish list. + [b]Item Payment[/b] Wish list in profile page. + [b]PayPal Payment[/b] When I charge real money my prices would range from $5 - $30 via PayPal. + [b]300kT Coli-Cover Training Payment!!![/b] Train one of my dragons to level 25. (Max 1-2 weeks training time*) I'll send you a lvl 4 dragon to train for me and that would cover 300kT o0o0o0o0o0o0o [b][u]SLOTS:[/u][/b] 1) OPEN (April) 2) OPEN (April) 3) OPEN (June) 4) OPEN (June) [b][u]Ping List:[/u][/b] 2014-2016 Amphiptere Zieu Founder SunDragon Sphye As of 2016... [b]Payment Info:[/b] (I just updated this because watermarking is a hassle) 1) Half paid with request. (You can negotiate with Gems. 1:600) 2) Drawing is previewed here. 3) Then full payment. 4) Art is officially given. **If you'd like me to prioritize you Full Payment with request and you'll be up on the list. [u][center][b]Finished 2014 Commissions:[/b][/center][/u] (If you'd like a similar looking commission from either of these, please ask!) [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/131/9/f/commissions1_by_psionicbird-d7hzxwe.jpg[/img] [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/147/0/5/commissions4_by_psionicbird-d7jyeay.jpg[/img] [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/161/3/a/commissions5_by_psionicbird-d7ltby7.jpg[/img] [b]Tumblrs:[/b] saviourless, mntacuyan, psionicbird [b]Remember to ping me! @psionicbird[/b]
Psionicbird's Treehouse!

Human OCs . Human Design-of-Dragon . Creature OCs . Dragons
Treasure/Gems
My little sister is also selling stuff! She's Electricat running Elecrticat's Litterbox (Her Art Shop's Closed at the moment)

Status: Updated! STILL IN PROGRESS! I'm planning to re-open! :D Sorry I've been dead for a couple of years. I've returned to try my hand at drawing more dragons and lovely humans.

**Old Customer? You may have noticed I've changed my commissions since last year. Due to the fact that I've been working in the industry, and I believe anything I do for FR I consider free since the treasure's not at all real money ;) Anyway I believe these prices are reasonable enough for me to work with.
tumblr_nw8o8ydfnw1t4zmjdo1_r2_250.jpg tumblr_o2kopdrS4c1rty9blo5_r1_250.jpg
tumblr_o3zzfmjSyT1rty9blo4_r1_1280.png

art03shrunken_by_psionicbird-d9r65o6.jpg

Rendered Style
A: digital color + partially rendered + transparent bg
= 200kT / 330g / $15 (dragon only)
B: digital flat colour + transparent BG
= 180kT / 300g / $10 (dragon only)
C: traditional detailed ink + flat color + off-white/white bg
= 170kT / 280g / $5 (dragon)
= 160kT / 260g / $5 (human)
D: traditional detailed ink + simple bg
= 180kT / 300g / $10 (dragon)
= 175kT / 290g / $5 (human)
E: digital flat colour + transparent bg
= 150kT / 250g / $5 (human only)
F: digital soft colour + fully rendered + flat colour bg + armour details
= 350kT / 580g / $20 (dragon/human)
G: digital graphic render + transparent bg
= 350kT / 580g / $20 (dragon/human)
H: digital lineless + portfolio finish* + flat colour bg
= 500kT / 830g / $25 (dragon/human)

Note: a "portfolio finish" piece is flat colour with textures in the design. It's a colouring style used for character designing in visual development of a film production.

Additional Environments
Please specify if BG is transparent or flat colour. If you'd like a BG like some of the examples below, please let me know. Any additional BG details will be an additional 10kT

Body
(Human)
Shoulder = 0kT
Torso = 10kT / 20g / $2
Full = 15kT / 25g / $5

(Dragon)
Shoulder/Wing = 0kT / 0g / $0
Full = 50kT / 80g / $10

Details
Human Details = 30kT (machinery/dress detail/armour etc...)
Dragon Details = 50kT (gembond/crackle/accents/so much apparel etc...)

Human Design-of-Dragon: Would you like a dragon gijinka? A human OC designed from your dragon? I can help! :D
With regards to designing humans for your dragons provide specifics, images of desired appearances, and enough descriptions of their personality.
It helps me design them. I follow the color schemes of the Flight Rising dragon. If you like, I can show you my initial sketch before proceeding to ink/color phase.

If you want more characters in one art piece let me know!!
If you want me to do more than just one character for you, also let me know!

1 User (Max 1 character) = 1 Slot

o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Fill-Out-Form: (1 per character order. For two characters in one art please ask!)
Letter :
Background : PNG/JPEG (Transparent? Or Additional? Or included with the Letter already?)
Body : shoulder/torso/full (human) shoulder-wing/full (dragon)
Details :
Total Payment : (Letter + Body + any BG/CharacterDetails)
Reference : (optional: provide images) Maybe provide me a brief paragraph of the character's personality traits. Anything to help me draw the character's expression and pose.
Mini Version: Yes/No

*A Mini Version is a small/cropped version of the finished image if you would like one for a description/profile page.
Click for Example!
Please tell me what size you would like for your small/cropped version in pixels! My current example is about 125 x 205 pixel dimension.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Payment Options!

+ Gem Ratio
1 Gem = 600 T
You can pay through gems or with an item from my current wish list.

+ Item Payment
Wish list in profile page.

+ PayPal Payment
When I charge real money my prices would range from $5 - $30 via PayPal.

+ 300kT Coli-Cover Training Payment!!!
Train one of my dragons to level 25. (Max 1-2 weeks training time*)
I'll send you a lvl 4 dragon to train for me and that would cover 300kT

o0o0o0o0o0o0o

SLOTS:
1) OPEN (April)
2) OPEN (April)
3) OPEN (June)
4) OPEN (June)

Ping List: 2014-2016
Amphiptere Zieu Founder SunDragon Sphye
As of 2016...

Payment Info: (I just updated this because watermarking is a hassle)
1) Half paid with request. (You can negotiate with Gems. 1:600)
2) Drawing is previewed here.
3) Then full payment.
4) Art is officially given.
**If you'd like me to prioritize you Full Payment with request and you'll be up on the list.

Finished 2014 Commissions:
(If you'd like a similar looking commission from either of these, please ask!)
commissions1_by_psionicbird-d7hzxwe.jpg
commissions4_by_psionicbird-d7jyeay.jpg
commissions5_by_psionicbird-d7ltby7.jpg

Tumblrs: saviourless, mntacuyan, psionicbird
Remember to ping me! @psionicbird
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
Passing by what was once a shrine...
@psionicbird
Ahhh you and your sister's art is so beautiful! 0o0 Can I get a ping when you have officially opened? :3
@psionicbird
Ahhh you and your sister's art is so beautiful! 0o0 Can I get a ping when you have officially opened? :3
pdPOUgg.png
@psionicbird, please ping me when you're open! Beautiful work!
@psionicbird, please ping me when you're open! Beautiful work!
KxEIwTR.gif
C R E E P S H O W
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

she/her, 21+, cst
tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gifp r o f i l e
tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gif l a i r
tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gif h a t c h e r y
@skaitha
@houselannister
Of course I'll ping you both! Give us a day and we'll be done setting up with our prices and forms! Thank you ;u;
@skaitha
@houselannister
Of course I'll ping you both! Give us a day and we'll be done setting up with our prices and forms! Thank you ;u;
@psionicbird
Great, thank you! :D (You spelled my name wrong. XD)
@psionicbird
Great, thank you! :D (You spelled my name wrong. XD)
pdPOUgg.png
@skiatha
I'm sorry whoops ;u; I'm in my mobile phone at the moment. I have yet to return to my computer.
@skiatha
I'm sorry whoops ;u; I'm in my mobile phone at the moment. I have yet to return to my computer.
@psionicbird Love the energy in these examples. Smack me on the ping list? :D
@psionicbird Love the energy in these examples. Smack me on the ping list? :D
@psionicbird
Ping list please? ;A;
@psionicbird
Ping list please? ;A;
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
@psionicbird Id like a ping when you open please :)
@psionicbird Id like a ping when you open please :)
64514_s.gif
@psionicbird

Gorgeous! Please ping me as well when you open up. :)
@psionicbird

Gorgeous! Please ping me as well when you open up. :)
DQ9DP8W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14