Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Human + Animal companion, realistic strongly preferred but photographic realism not mandatory.

Specifications: I would like a realistic colored piece of myself with my animal guide (groundhog). Nothing particularly fancy, just a waist-up portrait that I will provide reference pictures for and maybe some kind of tribal version of said guide in the background. I am willing to accept a blend of animated and realistic if you can provide samples of your style and I like it for my purposes, or if you're good at another style I like (for example, Japanese water color, similar to Okami, etc). I would definitely appreciate and prefer WIP updates so if something needs tweaking we can discuss it before a ton of effort has gone into the picture.

Payment: I can offer up to 1100 gems for an art piece, plus large tip of T if it's really good (talking well over 150k, I am not a cheap tipper). I'm also willing to offer or add first dibs or special request breeding from any combination of my dragons if I have something that catches your eye. I am also willing to level up dragons by request, pay is flexible so just PM me. :)

Keywords: Human ; Realistic ; Rodent ; Groundhog ; Color ; Shading ; Digital ; Gems ; Treasure ; Tips ; Portrait ; Animal

Optional: References / Similar styles / etc all available on request by PM. If you just cannot draw humans well using a photo reference or if you're not skilled at creating an animated likeness, if you can't draw rodents (esp. a groundhog) anatomically correct, please don't waste our time. This image would mean a lot to me and I'm paying a lot for it so I want it to be as accurate as possible.

More specific type: Human + Animal companion, realistic strongly preferred but photographic realism not mandatory.

Specifications: I would like a realistic colored piece of myself with my animal guide (groundhog). Nothing particularly fancy, just a waist-up portrait that I will provide reference pictures for and maybe some kind of tribal version of said guide in the background. I am willing to accept a blend of animated and realistic if you can provide samples of your style and I like it for my purposes, or if you're good at another style I like (for example, Japanese water color, similar to Okami, etc). I would definitely appreciate and prefer WIP updates so if something needs tweaking we can discuss it before a ton of effort has gone into the picture.

Payment: I can offer up to 1100 gems for an art piece, plus large tip of T if it's really good (talking well over 150k, I am not a cheap tipper). I'm also willing to offer or add first dibs or special request breeding from any combination of my dragons if I have something that catches your eye. I am also willing to level up dragons by request, pay is flexible so just PM me. :)

Keywords: Human ; Realistic ; Rodent ; Groundhog ; Color ; Shading ; Digital ; Gems ; Treasure ; Tips ; Portrait ; Animal

Optional: References / Similar styles / etc all available on request by PM. If you just cannot draw humans well using a photo reference or if you're not skilled at creating an animated likeness, if you can't draw rodents (esp. a groundhog) anatomically correct, please don't waste our time. This image would mean a lot to me and I'm paying a lot for it so I want it to be as accurate as possible.
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/human, Gijinka OC

Specifications:
Its my OC human character, but she take or the form of a dragon/ had dragon esque features. Female, controls the frost/wind/storms.
Payment:
I can pay by gems or scrolls, or dragons, or a combination.
500-1000 gems, or a breed scroll, or 2 genes scrolls.

Keywords:
OC, humans, dragons, Gijinka, storms, elements, Anthro.

Optional:
I ask to see some of your work to see your style, and would like to pay with a deposit, then pay the rest when work done. Reference can be sent if you would like :)

Ping me!
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/human, Gijinka OC

Specifications:
Its my OC human character, but she take or the form of a dragon/ had dragon esque features. Female, controls the frost/wind/storms.
Payment:
I can pay by gems or scrolls, or dragons, or a combination.
500-1000 gems, or a breed scroll, or 2 genes scrolls.

Keywords:
OC, humans, dragons, Gijinka, storms, elements, Anthro.

Optional:
I ask to see some of your work to see your style, and would like to pay with a deposit, then pay the rest when work done. Reference can be sent if you would like :)

Ping me!
NO LONGER WANTED
NO LONGER WANTED
Broad type of art you want: Digital.

More specific type: Feral cervine-based hybrids.

Specifications: I'm looking for someone who would be willing to draw a deer-like character for me! I'm a huge fan of painterly-type styles but I enjoy flat-color pieces with smooth, flowing anatomy as well. I would like to see someone who has good energy and movement to their style. Would like it to be transparent without a background.

Payment: Willing to pay anywhere between 50-200k treasure depending on how much I like the style of art and how detailed the piece would be (flat colored, smooth shade, detailed shading, etc).

Keywords: Deer Digital Painting Flat Shaded

Optional: Nothing much extra, would prefer if I was contacted via PM please! I'm on every day so I'll respond quickly enough ^^ will provide references and detailed descriptions of the character over PM as well.
Broad type of art you want: Digital.

More specific type: Feral cervine-based hybrids.

Specifications: I'm looking for someone who would be willing to draw a deer-like character for me! I'm a huge fan of painterly-type styles but I enjoy flat-color pieces with smooth, flowing anatomy as well. I would like to see someone who has good energy and movement to their style. Would like it to be transparent without a background.

Payment: Willing to pay anywhere between 50-200k treasure depending on how much I like the style of art and how detailed the piece would be (flat colored, smooth shade, detailed shading, etc).

Keywords: Deer Digital Painting Flat Shaded

Optional: Nothing much extra, would prefer if I was contacted via PM please! I'm on every day so I'll respond quickly enough ^^ will provide references and detailed descriptions of the character over PM as well.
Digital is preferred, but scanned traditional is also very nice!

More specific type:
Quad

Specifications:
I am looking for cutesy couple picture of http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22566&tab=dragon&did=127039 and http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=22566&did=127040. I would like them to have their feathers, but not the wind magic on the feet or the wind symbol on Ersoo's head. Ersoo also does not need to have her rose in her mouth, unless it's related to the couple picture.

Payment:
I will pay up to 50kt and maybe items(depending on what you want), but will accept any quality! We can negotiate on what you will be willing to do.

Keywords:
Couple, Dragons, Mates

Optional:
If you don't want to draw them in the same photo because you specialize in Pixel bases or something similar, matching icons would be awesome!
Digital is preferred, but scanned traditional is also very nice!

More specific type:
Quad

Specifications:
I am looking for cutesy couple picture of http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22566&tab=dragon&did=127039 and http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=22566&did=127040. I would like them to have their feathers, but not the wind magic on the feet or the wind symbol on Ersoo's head. Ersoo also does not need to have her rose in her mouth, unless it's related to the couple picture.

Payment:
I will pay up to 50kt and maybe items(depending on what you want), but will accept any quality! We can negotiate on what you will be willing to do.

Keywords:
Couple, Dragons, Mates

Optional:
If you don't want to draw them in the same photo because you specialize in Pixel bases or something similar, matching icons would be awesome!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Feral Dragons / "Chibi" Dragons / Colored. Flat or simple shaded coloring is preferred. I'm not going for realistic here. [b]Specifications:[/b] I am looking for cute "couple" art for two of my dragons. They're very committed to one another, so I want something lovey dovey and sweet to go into their information boxes. I want it to be of them cuddling or in close proximity to one another. The art must be colored, and I prefer that it is digital rather than traditional. If you want to try your hand at it in some other style, however, feel free to contact me anyway. I'll at least check any style out. [b]Payment:[/b] I'm mostly looking for things under 30k but for certain pieces/artists I could be willing to go above that. Payment will be negotiated by what you'd usually charge for such a thing, though I'm more than happy to give tips. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons, mates, cute, couple... [b]Other:[/b] These are the dragons in question. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1921976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19220/1921976_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1870078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18701/1870078_350.png[/img] [/url] The female is large and [i]looks[/i] intimidating and serious, but is actually very sweet. The male is small, feisty, and a little bit silly. He likes to ride around on her shoulders. [b]They each wear a bird skull decoration with red feathers to symbolize their union, and it's very important that those make it into the piece.[/b] There is more about them in their profiles if you want more of a reference.

More specific type: Feral Dragons / "Chibi" Dragons / Colored. Flat or simple shaded coloring is preferred. I'm not going for realistic here.

Specifications: I am looking for cute "couple" art for two of my dragons. They're very committed to one another, so I want something lovey dovey and sweet to go into their information boxes. I want it to be of them cuddling or in close proximity to one another. The art must be colored, and I prefer that it is digital rather than traditional. If you want to try your hand at it in some other style, however, feel free to contact me anyway. I'll at least check any style out.

Payment: I'm mostly looking for things under 30k but for certain pieces/artists I could be willing to go above that. Payment will be negotiated by what you'd usually charge for such a thing, though I'm more than happy to give tips.

Keywords: Dragons, mates, cute, couple...

Other: These are the dragons in question.

1921976_350.png

1870078_350.png

The female is large and looks intimidating and serious, but is actually very sweet. The male is small, feisty, and a little bit silly. He likes to ride around on her shoulders. They each wear a bird skull decoration with red feathers to symbolize their union, and it's very important that those make it into the piece. There is more about them in their profiles if you want more of a reference.
Digital, maybe Mixed Media or traditional if of good quality. Digital only for refs though

More specific type:
References of my OC's and chibis of them too

Specifications:
A demon horse/dragon hybrid
Many wolves/canines, some with specific breeds
Some dragon OC's
Particularly after quality ref sheets, mainly for the demonic horse

Payment:
Can be negotiated, but hoping for under 100k a ref, and maybe under 80k a chibi

Keywords:
dragons ref reference horse demon wolf canine dog alaskan malamute

Optional:
Hmm what to add
http://allixi.deviantart.com/art/1-Allusipan-Hatched-395110853
That is the horse I want a ref of ref on way, still after digital art though
The canines etc all vary greatly in complexity, colours, and markings, and pictures can be shown by pm for simplicity
Thanks if you are interested in drawing any for me!
Digital, maybe Mixed Media or traditional if of good quality. Digital only for refs though

More specific type:
References of my OC's and chibis of them too

Specifications:
A demon horse/dragon hybrid
Many wolves/canines, some with specific breeds
Some dragon OC's
Particularly after quality ref sheets, mainly for the demonic horse

Payment:
Can be negotiated, but hoping for under 100k a ref, and maybe under 80k a chibi

Keywords:
dragons ref reference horse demon wolf canine dog alaskan malamute

Optional:
Hmm what to add
http://allixi.deviantart.com/art/1-Allusipan-Hatched-395110853
That is the horse I want a ref of ref on way, still after digital art though
The canines etc all vary greatly in complexity, colours, and markings, and pictures can be shown by pm for simplicity
Thanks if you are interested in drawing any for me!
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif
Digital. Fullbody flat-colored refined-sketch. Also willing to go for chibis or busts.

More specific type:
Human art of this girl, who we'll call Amy.

Specifications:
She's arrogant, quiet, aggressive, a little guarded and closed off, but she enjoys romance. I was hoping for a non-dynamic standing pose.

Her bangs are cut close to her hairline, she shaves her eyebrows, the only makeup she wears is heavy eyeshadow against blue eyes. She dresses in an under-tee, a red shawl, jeans, a red belt and red boots. She has a fondness for black gloves and she has five piercings in each ear.

Payment:
I have 2m treasure, so just name your price and if I like your art, I'll probably accept. Please be aware that if I reject you, I still probably enjoy your art, but have a different personal aesthetic in mind.

Keywords:
sketch, fullbody, flat, human, female, piercings, punk.
Digital. Fullbody flat-colored refined-sketch. Also willing to go for chibis or busts.

More specific type:
Human art of this girl, who we'll call Amy.

Specifications:
She's arrogant, quiet, aggressive, a little guarded and closed off, but she enjoys romance. I was hoping for a non-dynamic standing pose.

Her bangs are cut close to her hairline, she shaves her eyebrows, the only makeup she wears is heavy eyeshadow against blue eyes. She dresses in an under-tee, a red shawl, jeans, a red belt and red boots. She has a fondness for black gloves and she has five piercings in each ear.

Payment:
I have 2m treasure, so just name your price and if I like your art, I'll probably accept. Please be aware that if I reject you, I still probably enjoy your art, but have a different personal aesthetic in mind.

Keywords:
sketch, fullbody, flat, human, female, piercings, punk.
Looking for someone to draw my fursona for me in exchange for TREJUH

Preferably digital and flat or full colour - full body.

I also might want an icon bust.

I might also trade hatchlings if you want instead.

Must be okay with drawing Aardwolves
Looking for someone to draw my fursona for me in exchange for TREJUH

Preferably digital and flat or full colour - full body.

I also might want an icon bust.

I might also trade hatchlings if you want instead.

Must be okay with drawing Aardwolves
lZEZOSe.png
[center][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, Quad [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for couple art of two of my characters who are girlfriends uwu I'm particularly interested in quad/feral art of them but I'm definitely okay with human art of them! Castiella and Keighlee. [img]http://www.aywas.com/images/pets/customs/custom_a595ffe9f6f3cc9d64748bee8b1581e16ebb19ec.png[/img] && [img]http://www.aywas.com/images/pets/offsprings/14/89/114c24901e75c37bca8cac18c09b927e23981489.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] Up for discussion. I can pay in treasure, gems, familiars, etc. I can also pay in BP from Aywas. I never have a set amount of payment on me. [b]Keywords:[/b] Digital, Feral, Quad, Human, Wolf, Couple, Girls
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Quad

Specifications:
I'm looking for couple art of two of my characters who are girlfriends uwu I'm particularly interested in quad/feral art of them but I'm definitely okay with human art of them!

Castiella and Keighlee.

custom_a595ffe9f6f3cc9d64748bee8b1581e16ebb19ec.png && 114c24901e75c37bca8cac18c09b927e23981489.png

Payment:
Up for discussion. I can pay in treasure, gems, familiars, etc. I can also pay in BP from Aywas. I never have a set amount of payment on me.

Keywords:
Digital, Feral, Quad, Human, Wolf, Couple, Girls
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 411 412