Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 410 411
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b]Digital prefered as i need a transparent background [b]More specific type:[/b]FR art style or something similar with a more animated(Expressive) feel [b]Specifications:[/b]Id like to get a medium sized image done of blair in an oldschool shopkeeper image format(if this is to vague let me know ill hunt an example) for my items trade shop. id also like a small avatar sized image of her in a similar style for text parts(you can reuse the image and crop it if i ok it) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2935546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29356/2935546_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]shes a wind so has minty green eyes[/i] Must be PNG and must have transparency PS if you could add magic/mist effects as well it cold make me very happy(but id like to see it without as well) [b]Payment:[/b]still new so dont have much for treasure or gems to offer but i can offer lots of food items or dragons(once they hatch) [b]Keywords:[/b]N/A [b]Optional:[/b]Blair is Named after and clothed to look like Blair from Soul Eater so if you can draw her with a similar feel/additude i
Broad type of art you want:Digital prefered as i need a transparent background

More specific type:FR art style or something similar with a more animated(Expressive) feel

Specifications:Id like to get a medium sized image done of blair in an oldschool shopkeeper image format(if this is to vague let me know ill hunt an example) for my items trade shop. id also like a small avatar sized image of her in a similar style for text parts(you can reuse the image and crop it if i ok it)

2935546_350.png

shes a wind so has minty green eyes

Must be PNG and must have transparency

PS if you could add magic/mist effects as well it cold make me very happy(but id like to see it without as well)

Payment:still new so dont have much for treasure or gems to offer but i can offer lots of food items or dragons(once they hatch)

Keywords:N/A

Optional:Blair is Named after and clothed to look like Blair from Soul Eater so if you can draw her with a similar feel/additude i
I have three different requests. It will honestly depend based on funds and costs. All of them are with my Sona, Zakariah.

Zakariah Reference Link: http://oi59.tinypic.com/2w7ij6c.jpg
Note about Zakariah; it may be unclear and its not said on the actually ref page, but he is half bull, half dog. His back paws are hooves and his front paws are actually paws.

Payment; I have a total of about 200,000 treasure and about a 110 gems to spend total.
Quote:
#1; Icon 200x200?
Broad type of art you want: Digital
More specific type: Flat-Colored, fairly basic head shot with color background.
Specifications: I want something pretty basic. Just a happy head shot with some type of SIMPLE colored background. Maybe a gradient or texture. Preferably of a deep royal purple and/or black.
Payment: See above
Keywords: icon digital cow cattle bull dog canine simple
Optional: Ref is above.

Quote:
#2 Spring....Thing?
More specific type: Anthro Or Feral, Possibly full body
Specifications: I want a fairly simple picture. Could be half body or full body. Maybe basic background. Basically I want a happy Zak in the rain on a spring afternoon. The rest is pretty open to you. Just throw the idea at me first. As long as its what I said, I'm pretty happy. It can be anthro version or feral
Keywords: Anthro feral digital full half body artistic liberty rain spring afternoon
Quote:
#3 NSFW Anthro
More specific type: Full body anthro
Specifications: -blushes- Umm...... Private message me please :D. Its solo and falls under BDSM. Has slight bit of artistic liberty.
Keywords: NSFW Anthro full body digital sorta artistic liberty
Optional: Like I said above. Its NSFW, full body anthro version of Zak. Its solo and some BDSM. Nothing to bad. If you could, please send a link to where I can see other works of your NSFW stuff because I'm little iffy on certain styles.
I have three different requests. It will honestly depend based on funds and costs. All of them are with my Sona, Zakariah.

Zakariah Reference Link: http://oi59.tinypic.com/2w7ij6c.jpg
Note about Zakariah; it may be unclear and its not said on the actually ref page, but he is half bull, half dog. His back paws are hooves and his front paws are actually paws.

Payment; I have a total of about 200,000 treasure and about a 110 gems to spend total.
Quote:
#1; Icon 200x200?
More specific type: Flat-Colored, fairly basic head shot with color background.
Specifications: I want something pretty basic. Just a happy head shot with some type of SIMPLE colored background. Maybe a gradient or texture. Preferably of a deep royal purple and/or black.
Keywords: icon digital cow cattle bull dog canine simple
Optional: Ref is above.

Quote:
#2 Spring....Thing?
More specific type: Anthro Or Feral, Possibly full body
Specifications: I want a fairly simple picture. Could be half body or full body. Maybe basic background. Basically I want a happy Zak in the rain on a spring afternoon. The rest is pretty open to you. Just throw the idea at me first. As long as its what I said, I'm pretty happy. It can be anthro version or feral
Keywords: Anthro feral digital full half body artistic liberty rain spring afternoon
Quote:
#3 NSFW Anthro
More specific type: Full body anthro
Specifications: -blushes- Umm...... Private message me please :D. Its solo and falls under BDSM. Has slight bit of artistic liberty.
Keywords: NSFW Anthro full body digital sorta artistic liberty
Optional: Like I said above. Its NSFW, full body anthro version of Zak. Its solo and some BDSM. Nothing to bad. If you could, please send a link to where I can see other works of your NSFW stuff because I'm little iffy on certain styles.
Broad type of art you want:
Digital, and I prefer realism.

More specific type:
Signature Banner

Specifications:
I really want a signature with a few of the sprites playing with my dream dragon.
215wl.png

My favorite sprites thus far:
zxpdzn.png
16atxlz.png
35ciwph.png

The sprites could be taunting said dragon, pulling his tail or what not.
Or they could be having a grand time.

I'd also like my name in the banner, in a scripty font.
Payment:
Depends on the quality of the piece. I'm interested in spending between 100-200k . This is always negotiable.
Keywords:
Sprites, dream dragon, circuit, signature, banner.
Digital, and I prefer realism.

More specific type:
Signature Banner

Specifications:
I really want a signature with a few of the sprites playing with my dream dragon.
215wl.png

My favorite sprites thus far:
zxpdzn.png
16atxlz.png
35ciwph.png

The sprites could be taunting said dragon, pulling his tail or what not.
Or they could be having a grand time.

I'd also like my name in the banner, in a scripty font.
Payment:
Depends on the quality of the piece. I'm interested in spending between 100-200k . This is always negotiable.
Keywords:
Sprites, dream dragon, circuit, signature, banner.
Broad type of art you want: Digital, maybe traditional
More specific type: Full body, VERY detailed, shaded, colored art. I would like it as realistic as possible, no anime, chibi, or the like. Background if possible.
Specifications: (Information from Rp that I made, most of it is probably unnecessary)
Name: Human name: Alanna, Gryin name(Human tongue): Kyrikniakvrn
Age: 6,000 human years (She is one of the oldest of the ones who came to earth)
Appearance: Human form: Her body is that of an eighteen year-old; Alanna has hip length pale blond hair, almost white in color. Her skin is unnaturally pale, her head is oval in shape. Not a freckle spots her face. She has thin, red lips that stand out vibrantly against her pale skin, and her eyes are a startlingly emerald color. Tall and skinny she is six-foot one, and her body is built for running.
Light form: When in her light form her her skin seems to glow and her hair moves as if stirred by an invisible breeze. Her giant wings are a glowing white. Her ears turn pointed like an elf's, and her armor is white with gold etchings on it. Her armor is not bulky, it is light-armor, making it easy for her to move around and dodge easily, but it is not as strong and can probably be dented quite badly by bullets.
Personality: Despite her age she is very stubborn and arrogant. Alanna has quite a temper that is easily triggered. Though her age has made her wiser than others she chooses to use her wisdom to try and win arguments. She is a very curious creature which usually results in getting found by humans. She has wits of steel, some might say. She is prideful, but intuitive. Once she gets a hold of an idea she NEVER lets it go. A loner at heart she usually avoids her kind, mostly for fear of them blaming her for what happened since she was one of the first of them to suggest going to earth in the first place. The realization that she was never going home hurt her bad. Now she mourns the loss of friends.
Shift: A large lioness
Spirit Power: Elemental light form. Basically she gains large wings, armor, a light bow, and a LARGE two-handed sword. She can summon light into her sword and arrows, making them twice as deadly. She can also summon light to blind her enemy's, the only drawback is that it blinds friends as well as foe.
(Can discuss detail of the actual picture afterwards)
Payment: Willing to pay at most 600kt, but am willing to haggle up to maybe 800kt at most.
Keywords: Human, fantasy, OC, detailed, shaded.
Optional: http://images3.alphacoders.com/127/127809.jpg (Reference of what kind of art I am talking about)
Broad type of art you want: Digital, maybe traditional
More specific type: Full body, VERY detailed, shaded, colored art. I would like it as realistic as possible, no anime, chibi, or the like. Background if possible.
Specifications: (Information from Rp that I made, most of it is probably unnecessary)
Name: Human name: Alanna, Gryin name(Human tongue): Kyrikniakvrn
Age: 6,000 human years (She is one of the oldest of the ones who came to earth)
Appearance: Human form: Her body is that of an eighteen year-old; Alanna has hip length pale blond hair, almost white in color. Her skin is unnaturally pale, her head is oval in shape. Not a freckle spots her face. She has thin, red lips that stand out vibrantly against her pale skin, and her eyes are a startlingly emerald color. Tall and skinny she is six-foot one, and her body is built for running.
Light form: When in her light form her her skin seems to glow and her hair moves as if stirred by an invisible breeze. Her giant wings are a glowing white. Her ears turn pointed like an elf's, and her armor is white with gold etchings on it. Her armor is not bulky, it is light-armor, making it easy for her to move around and dodge easily, but it is not as strong and can probably be dented quite badly by bullets.
Personality: Despite her age she is very stubborn and arrogant. Alanna has quite a temper that is easily triggered. Though her age has made her wiser than others she chooses to use her wisdom to try and win arguments. She is a very curious creature which usually results in getting found by humans. She has wits of steel, some might say. She is prideful, but intuitive. Once she gets a hold of an idea she NEVER lets it go. A loner at heart she usually avoids her kind, mostly for fear of them blaming her for what happened since she was one of the first of them to suggest going to earth in the first place. The realization that she was never going home hurt her bad. Now she mourns the loss of friends.
Shift: A large lioness
Spirit Power: Elemental light form. Basically she gains large wings, armor, a light bow, and a LARGE two-handed sword. She can summon light into her sword and arrows, making them twice as deadly. She can also summon light to blind her enemy's, the only drawback is that it blinds friends as well as foe.
(Can discuss detail of the actual picture afterwards)
Payment: Willing to pay at most 600kt, but am willing to haggle up to maybe 800kt at most.
Keywords: Human, fantasy, OC, detailed, shaded.
Optional: http://images3.alphacoders.com/127/127809.jpg (Reference of what kind of art I am talking about)
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png

More specific type: Human Portrait (Realism)

Payment: $100+ USD (I also tip)

Specifications:

I want a high quality human portrait to be used as a reference for a tattoo design. You must be willing to make modifications to the art and show WIPs. If the modifications are significant I will offer further pay.

References:

1) I want a re-draw of This Face.
2) With a banner and Pendant underneath.
3) Here's Crappy Ref of those items put together.

Please Post:
1) Examples and a link to your gallery (DA, Tumblr, etc.)
2) A price quote.
3) Ping me.

Keywords: Digital, Human, Portrait, Realism, Heat Shot, Bust, USD

More specific type: Human Portrait (Realism)

Payment: $100+ USD (I also tip)

Specifications:

I want a high quality human portrait to be used as a reference for a tattoo design. You must be willing to make modifications to the art and show WIPs. If the modifications are significant I will offer further pay.

References:

1) I want a re-draw of This Face.
2) With a banner and Pendant underneath.
3) Here's Crappy Ref of those items put together.

Please Post:
1) Examples and a link to your gallery (DA, Tumblr, etc.)
2) A price quote.
3) Ping me.

Keywords: Digital, Human, Portrait, Realism, Heat Shot, Bust, USD
Any form of digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, quad, chibi, human

Specifications:
I would love transparent commissions of all of my dragons if possible :)
it's fine if its against a white or other colored background if not transparent

it'd be great if the familiar attached to some of my dragons can be included in each art piece (respectively to the dragon it's bonded to)

Payment:
I would love to pay 20k per art piece (or any reasonable price).
If i can't pay right away, I would appreciate some sort of payment plan in increments.
also, treasure only since i don't have enough gems or anything else. u.u

Keywords:
Chibi, Human, Sketches, Dragons, Headshots, Bust, Full body

Optional:
Nothing much to add except nearly all my dragons lack art. :c
also! you can either PM me with examples or your commission thread
Any form of digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, quad, chibi, human

Specifications:
I would love transparent commissions of all of my dragons if possible :)
it's fine if its against a white or other colored background if not transparent

it'd be great if the familiar attached to some of my dragons can be included in each art piece (respectively to the dragon it's bonded to)

Payment:
I would love to pay 20k per art piece (or any reasonable price).
If i can't pay right away, I would appreciate some sort of payment plan in increments.
also, treasure only since i don't have enough gems or anything else. u.u

Keywords:
Chibi, Human, Sketches, Dragons, Headshots, Bust, Full body

Optional:
Nothing much to add except nearly all my dragons lack art. :c
also! you can either PM me with examples or your commission thread
24y92mg.png12336959.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragon / pokemon / pokemon fusion [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for varying degrees of things! anything from headshot to fullbody or chibi! Must be at least flat coloured. I would like art of my pokemon fusion, a charizardxswoobat [b]Payment:[/b] 100 gems or anything up to 130k T [b]Keywords:[/b] chibi pokemon pokemonfusion dragon [b]Optional:[/b] this is the character here: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/26d855b10cbce88c009d5515f0db0202/tumblr_n4rcnzt9PD1qf0t8qo1_500.png[/img] designed/drawn by me. A better colour swatch can be given-
Digital

More specific type:
Dragon / pokemon / pokemon fusion

Specifications:
I'm looking for varying degrees of things! anything from headshot to fullbody or chibi! Must be at least flat coloured.

I would like art of my pokemon fusion, a charizardxswoobat

Payment:
100 gems or anything up to 130k T

Keywords:
chibi pokemon pokemonfusion dragon

Optional:
this is the character here:
tumblr_n4rcnzt9PD1qf0t8qo1_500.png
designed/drawn by me.
A better colour swatch can be given-
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart, banner, dragons, humans, elves, dwarves, dragon riders

Specifications:
In creating a dragon rider forum and would to hire and artist for the art for the forum. The dragon and rider artwork would be used as a template for the people that join to color in. Additional would be the forum banner and other stuff needed for the forum. Such as hatchling art, hatchlings breaking out of their eggs, artwork of riders flying on their dragons and additional fauna of the world.

Payment:
Willing to pay real money and FR currencies

Keywords:
Dragons, lineart, elves, humans, dwarves, hatchling, dragonriders

Optional:
Not to cartoony style I would like a realistic feel to the artwork but not to detailed as well.
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart, banner, dragons, humans, elves, dwarves, dragon riders

Specifications:
In creating a dragon rider forum and would to hire and artist for the art for the forum. The dragon and rider artwork would be used as a template for the people that join to color in. Additional would be the forum banner and other stuff needed for the forum. Such as hatchling art, hatchlings breaking out of their eggs, artwork of riders flying on their dragons and additional fauna of the world.

Payment:
Willing to pay real money and FR currencies

Keywords:
Dragons, lineart, elves, humans, dwarves, hatchling, dragonriders

Optional:
Not to cartoony style I would like a realistic feel to the artwork but not to detailed as well.
littlefrsig.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragon Chibi [b]Specifications:[/b] The dragon I want drawn is right here, Iodes! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1887203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18873/1887203_350.png[/img] [/url] I would like him chibi-fied into all of his snake chubness! Sitting in a funny but cute position holding the orb on his chest would be awesome! [b]Payment:[/b] Could care less about how much treasure it'll be, if I like your art, treasure's no object. Cannot pay in RL currency though! [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi Dragon Coatl Digital [b]Optional:[/b] Don't really have any specifics other than that! PM me with your examples and maybe we can work something out =D! Thank you so much!
Digital

More specific type:
Dragon Chibi

Specifications:
The dragon I want drawn is right here, Iodes!

1887203_350.png

I would like him chibi-fied into all of his snake chubness! Sitting in a funny but cute position holding the orb on his chest would be awesome!

Payment:
Could care less about how much treasure it'll be, if I like your art, treasure's no object. Cannot pay in RL currency though!

Keywords:
Chibi Dragon Coatl Digital

Optional:
Don't really have any specifics other than that! PM me with your examples and maybe we can work something out =D! Thank you so much!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Chibi, character sheet,Fursona

Specifications:
OC's

Payment:
I am willing to pay anything (in treasure)

Keywords:
Chibi, full color, character sheet, bust, waist,Fursona

Optional:
Most of my OC's are humanoid (bi-pedal)
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Chibi, character sheet,Fursona

Specifications:
OC's

Payment:
I am willing to pay anything (in treasure)

Keywords:
Chibi, full color, character sheet, bust, waist,Fursona

Optional:
Most of my OC's are humanoid (bi-pedal)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 410 411