Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 411 412
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Fullbody anthro reference sheet! [b]Specifications:[/b] I’m looking for a full ref of this character [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/18541170_x9DNYZ5E2aAapJ0.jpg[/img] (This is the only image of them, sorry) I would like an anthro reference sheet for them! I’m looking for the typical three full bodies. An image of them facing straight forwards without the bangs so their eyes are visible (they’re eyes are pink, but we can discuss details) one of them facing to the side, also without hair covering their eyes, and one just from the back. Also a headshot of them with their with their hair on and mouth open, so the details of the teeth are more obvious. [b]Payment:[/b] Gems, treasure, levels, fodder dragons, coli grinding and currencies from some other websites (Chickensmoothie and Furvilla) and art [url=https://toyhou.se/5289172.examples-] some examples[/url] [b]Keywords:[/b] Anthro fullbody ref reference sheet [b]Optional:[/b] I’m aware this’ll probably be a bit expensive, so please pm me so we can discuss this and some other details! I know the reference I have is feral so it might be a bit tough to convert that into an anthro design. I’m thinking poses similar to these! [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/garnetto/1482127193/1482127193.garnetto_ref_base_smol.png[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/df/9f/4a/df9f4adff6a27be09c5d4dc547b384e5.jpg[/img][/s] Found some nice art! Will unstrike whenever I’m looking for more ^^
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Fullbody anthro reference sheet!

Specifications:
I’m looking for a full ref of this character
18541170_x9DNYZ5E2aAapJ0.jpg
(This is the only image of them, sorry)
I would like an anthro reference sheet for them! I’m looking for the typical three full bodies. An image of them facing straight forwards without the bangs so their eyes are visible (they’re eyes are pink, but we can discuss details) one of them facing to the side, also without hair covering their eyes, and one just from the back. Also a headshot of them with their with their hair on and mouth open, so the details of the teeth are more obvious.

Payment:
Gems, treasure, levels, fodder dragons, coli grinding and currencies from some other websites (Chickensmoothie and Furvilla) and art some examples

Keywords:
Anthro fullbody ref reference sheet

Optional:
I’m aware this’ll probably be a bit expensive, so please pm me so we can discuss this and some other details! I know the reference I have is feral so it might be a bit tough to convert that into an anthro design. I’m thinking poses similar to these!
1482127193.garnetto_ref_base_smol.png df9f4adff6a27be09c5d4dc547b384e5.jpg

Found some nice art! Will unstrike whenever I’m looking for more ^^
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, traditional may be ok if you have decent quality art+scans. I do love me some ink washes and paintings. Not super interested in pencil work tho. [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragon or Gijinka. He doesn't have a gijinka yet but if you're interested in a gijinka drawing let me know, if I think your style suits him I might like to get him one [b]Specifications:[/b] This lad! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50856694] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508567/50856694_350.png[/img] [/url] I just love his colors and aesthetic so much. Been meaning to get him some art for a while and I don't feel like doing it myself. Doesn't really have any assigned personality or occupation but recently I got some really nice dice that i realize happen to have his colors so I wanna get him some art, possibly make him an oc/dnd character. (if you're interested in doing gijinkas I'd love something dnd-leaning!) The barest grasp on his character that i have atm is that he's somewhat serene, and on the more graceful side. Who knows though, I might make him more punk or goth or something especially if I find an art style i like that leans a different direction. [b]Payment:[/b] Gems, i've got about 3kg on hand right now and I'm mainly looking for something in that range but,,, i have a LOT more in the vault and i will dish out the dough for really nice painterly art or crisp lined work. If you consider yourself an experienced or professional artist do NOT hesitate to send me all ur prices lol [b]Keywords:[/b] dragon, gijinka, dnd[/s] Artist found!
Digital, traditional may be ok if you have decent quality art+scans. I do love me some ink washes and paintings. Not super interested in pencil work tho.

More specific type:
Dragon or Gijinka. He doesn't have a gijinka yet but if you're interested in a gijinka drawing let me know, if I think your style suits him I might like to get him one

Specifications:
This lad!

50856694_350.png

I just love his colors and aesthetic so much. Been meaning to get him some art for a while and I don't feel like doing it myself. Doesn't really have any assigned personality or occupation but recently I got some really nice dice that i realize happen to have his colors so I wanna get him some art, possibly make him an oc/dnd character. (if you're interested in doing gijinkas I'd love something dnd-leaning!)

The barest grasp on his character that i have atm is that he's somewhat serene, and on the more graceful side. Who knows though, I might make him more punk or goth or something especially if I find an art style i like that leans a different direction.

Payment:
Gems, i've got about 3kg on hand right now and I'm mainly looking for something in that range but,,, i have a LOT more in the vault and i will dish out the dough for really nice painterly art or crisp lined work. If you consider yourself an experienced or professional artist do NOT hesitate to send me all ur prices lol

Keywords:
dragon, gijinka, dnd

Artist found!
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png

digital traditional mixed pixel any really

More specific type:
Humanoid mostly, but maybe anthro and...dragon art would rarely interest me but you can try
Also looking to buy new characters (humanoid or anthro pls)

Specifications:
Art of my OCs - most are humanoid, very few are anthro, and no ferals
You can more or less find them here
I will ask you to draw one character or another based on your style since I dont look for the same type of art for all of them! I prefer something more dull or serious for some and something more colorful silly or kid friendly for others for example
If you have preferences lemme know tho! (like furries over humans, masculine over feminine characters, fantasy over normal ones etc)

Payment:
100kg
30mT
Retired items like lightning arcane wind and nature sprites, windbound plumage, twice dyed cowl, tricktrouper crown etc. just ask
Anything in my vault really, I have about 700 familiars, 26 pages of apparel, random retired or cycled out stuff etc.
My dragons! if I am interested in your art I will be willing to part with almost any dragon of mine even the ones who have character/lore/bio designs (except zira lyra abby kira helen nayru tesh and sky)
My own art feel free to ask for art trades

I dont have IRL currency

Keywords:
human humanoid anthro art furry characters OCs

Optional:
I'm interested in very random and different stuff so just send me your samples and prices! I often like
-colorful arts
-cute art for some of my furries
-painty art and/or semi-realistic art (not full realism)
-stylized/exagerated
-kinda--- specific pixel art...

digital traditional mixed pixel any really

More specific type:
Humanoid mostly, but maybe anthro and...dragon art would rarely interest me but you can try
Also looking to buy new characters (humanoid or anthro pls)

Specifications:
Art of my OCs - most are humanoid, very few are anthro, and no ferals
You can more or less find them here
I will ask you to draw one character or another based on your style since I dont look for the same type of art for all of them! I prefer something more dull or serious for some and something more colorful silly or kid friendly for others for example
If you have preferences lemme know tho! (like furries over humans, masculine over feminine characters, fantasy over normal ones etc)

Payment:
100kg
30mT
Retired items like lightning arcane wind and nature sprites, windbound plumage, twice dyed cowl, tricktrouper crown etc. just ask
Anything in my vault really, I have about 700 familiars, 26 pages of apparel, random retired or cycled out stuff etc.
My dragons! if I am interested in your art I will be willing to part with almost any dragon of mine even the ones who have character/lore/bio designs (except zira lyra abby kira helen nayru tesh and sky)
My own art feel free to ask for art trades

I dont have IRL currency

Keywords:
human humanoid anthro art furry characters OCs

Optional:
I'm interested in very random and different stuff so just send me your samples and prices! I often like
-colorful arts
-cute art for some of my furries
-painty art and/or semi-realistic art (not full realism)
-stylized/exagerated
-kinda--- specific pixel art...
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Digital

More specific type:
Looking for a couple banners, "icon" for my hatchery to use in dragon bios, maybe some dividers and things of that nature that all match nicely.

Specifications:
I prefer earthy, natural colors compared to bright and wild. I also have a preference for what I can only think to call "victorian". So scrolly text, more intricate details, classy. Also need roses, or rose colored things.

Payment:
I'm very out of touch with pricing as its been a very long time, so I'd be willing to work out a price that is fair for everyone.

Keywords:
Banner, Divider, Icon, Hatchery, Nature

Optional:
I'd love to work with the same artist over time if I find I need more graphics but for different purposes.
Digital

More specific type:
Looking for a couple banners, "icon" for my hatchery to use in dragon bios, maybe some dividers and things of that nature that all match nicely.

Specifications:
I prefer earthy, natural colors compared to bright and wild. I also have a preference for what I can only think to call "victorian". So scrolly text, more intricate details, classy. Also need roses, or rose colored things.

Payment:
I'm very out of touch with pricing as its been a very long time, so I'd be willing to work out a price that is fair for everyone.

Keywords:
Banner, Divider, Icon, Hatchery, Nature

Optional:
I'd love to work with the same artist over time if I find I need more graphics but for different purposes.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Any as long as it is illustration

More specific type:
Anthro/Humanoid. Love icons and chibis I can use for my layouts in other sites, but other styles also work for me. Styles I prefer are stylized, expressive and unique, but I know that can sound vague whoops.

Specifications:
Looking art for these characters
https://toyhou.se/4079204.hercules
https://toyhou.se/5404807.bronze
https://toyhou.se/3731673.cumulus
https://toyhou.se/3454592.-grem2-smooch

Payment:
Both gems and treasure
Don't have a specific range since I often get more currency from my own comms but I'm not worried in paying a lot for a good piece.

Keywords:
Anthro Humanoid Monster oc icon headshot chibi fullbody

Optional:
I'm looking for more than one piece of art so feel free to offer to draw more than one character.
Any as long as it is illustration

More specific type:
Anthro/Humanoid. Love icons and chibis I can use for my layouts in other sites, but other styles also work for me. Styles I prefer are stylized, expressive and unique, but I know that can sound vague whoops.

Specifications:
Looking art for these characters
https://toyhou.se/4079204.hercules
https://toyhou.se/5404807.bronze
https://toyhou.se/3731673.cumulus
https://toyhou.se/3454592.-grem2-smooch

Payment:
Both gems and treasure
Don't have a specific range since I often get more currency from my own comms but I'm not worried in paying a lot for a good piece.

Keywords:
Anthro Humanoid Monster oc icon headshot chibi fullbody

Optional:
I'm looking for more than one piece of art so feel free to offer to draw more than one character.
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Clean icon/symbol/crest

Specifications: looking to commission an icon and/or crest for a subspecies based on the starwood strand, so evoking this! some leeway is involved due to how little actual detail is in that icon of course.

Payment: gems or treasure, flexible on price! soft cap at 300g, but willing to go higher depending on quality & detail

Keywords: icon, badge, crest

Optional:

More specific type: Clean icon/symbol/crest

Specifications: looking to commission an icon and/or crest for a subspecies based on the starwood strand, so evoking this! some leeway is involved due to how little actual detail is in that icon of course.

Payment: gems or treasure, flexible on price! soft cap at 300g, but willing to go higher depending on quality & detail

Keywords: icon, badge, crest

Optional:
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png

More specific type: Pixel

Specifications: looking to commission a xmas pixel icon of a equine character of mine. https://toyhou.se/3720354.syrilth It'll be used on dA mainly but will also be used on other sites with credit given.

Payment: USD

Keywords: icon, pixel, xmas, equine, horse

More specific type: Pixel

Specifications: looking to commission a xmas pixel icon of a equine character of mine. https://toyhou.se/3720354.syrilth It'll be used on dA mainly but will also be used on other sites with credit given.

Payment: USD

Keywords: icon, pixel, xmas, equine, horse
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
Code: [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital I think [b]More specific type:[/b] Any style [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57880210] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578803/57880210_350.png[/img] [/url] I want art of this boy [b]Payment:[/b]Gems/usd [b]Keywords:[/b] Digital/sketches/full body/chibi/custom/adopts [b]Optional:[/b] Looking for lots of styles and arts of my cute gooey boy! But as a baby as I plan on perma baby’ing him once I level him
Code:

Digital I think

More specific type:
Any style

Specifications:

57880210_350.png

I want art of this boy

Payment:Gems/usd

Keywords:
Digital/sketches/full body/chibi/custom/adopts

Optional:
Looking for lots of styles and arts of my cute gooey boy! But as a baby as I plan on perma baby’ing him once I level him
pDgbTnF.png
Traditional, Digital, Plush/Paws/Ears etc

More specific type:
Anthro, may consider some dragon art. Looking for a few digital icons specifically, but aside from that am open to almost any sort of art (chibis, sketch pages, detailed scenes, etc). I would also LOVE physical art such as paw gloves, tails, ears and such, but I recognize that these will be more difficult to come by!

Specifications:
I am looking for art of my fursona as well as potentially my husband's 'sona. They are both anthro cats, and reference can/will be provided upon request! I will also consider art of dragons in the Monsters tab in my lair, though anthro art is highly preferred.

Payment:
I have 14kg I am willing to spend, in addition I also have a host of rare/retired items (Wind-Bound Plumage, Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Sprites, Old Fest Chests, and others. If you would like to know if I have something, just ask!) I also have UMAs, if interested, I can show a list.

I also am willing to part with a large portion of my dragons. There are a few that will not be available (Tobias and Tabitha are my progens, most dragons in the Keep and Monsters tab will be VERY difficult to pry away from me ^-^;

Keywords:
Anthro, Furry, Cat, Fursona, Icons, Badges, Sketches, Chibi, Paws, Tail

Optional:
Hit me up with a pm if you are interested and would like to see references! I am open to most art styles!
Traditional, Digital, Plush/Paws/Ears etc

More specific type:
Anthro, may consider some dragon art. Looking for a few digital icons specifically, but aside from that am open to almost any sort of art (chibis, sketch pages, detailed scenes, etc). I would also LOVE physical art such as paw gloves, tails, ears and such, but I recognize that these will be more difficult to come by!

Specifications:
I am looking for art of my fursona as well as potentially my husband's 'sona. They are both anthro cats, and reference can/will be provided upon request! I will also consider art of dragons in the Monsters tab in my lair, though anthro art is highly preferred.

Payment:
I have 14kg I am willing to spend, in addition I also have a host of rare/retired items (Wind-Bound Plumage, Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Sprites, Old Fest Chests, and others. If you would like to know if I have something, just ask!) I also have UMAs, if interested, I can show a list.

I also am willing to part with a large portion of my dragons. There are a few that will not be available (Tobias and Tabitha are my progens, most dragons in the Keep and Monsters tab will be VERY difficult to pry away from me ^-^;

Keywords:
Anthro, Furry, Cat, Fursona, Icons, Badges, Sketches, Chibi, Paws, Tail

Optional:
Hit me up with a pm if you are interested and would like to see references! I am open to most art styles!
xg88mqt.png
Traditional, Digital (either works)

More specific type:
Its complicated- Most likely gijinkas, but I might end up asking for a feral or anthro at some point due to characters etc. (read Optional to understand)
I'm going for more soft lines, and chibi like?

Specifications:
No color, just a sketchy base of whatever pose I ask for. I do want it to be clear enough that I can trace it myself (and, ofc, give you credit like a million times), but it doesn't need to be full on lineart that has been perfected.

Payment:
I'm thinking 15-30kt per pose, and I'll be asking for them frequently. I might be able to raise the price slightly, if you can bargain with me.
Also ok with art trades, wishlist items, and helping out with dream dragons

Keywords:
sketch, hiring, oc, gijinka, anthro, humanoid, pose, base

Optional:
I'm planning on hiring you as a go to for this, not a one time thing. If you happen to be on vacation, etc., I'll try my best to grab something online etc. I just really want these poses to be personalized and unique. Once again, I'll credit you on every single art I make with the poses you give me, unless you say otherwise. Which I doubt you will. XD
x x x
Traditional, Digital (either works)

More specific type:
Its complicated- Most likely gijinkas, but I might end up asking for a feral or anthro at some point due to characters etc. (read Optional to understand)
I'm going for more soft lines, and chibi like?

Specifications:
No color, just a sketchy base of whatever pose I ask for. I do want it to be clear enough that I can trace it myself (and, ofc, give you credit like a million times), but it doesn't need to be full on lineart that has been perfected.

Payment:
I'm thinking 15-30kt per pose, and I'll be asking for them frequently. I might be able to raise the price slightly, if you can bargain with me.
Also ok with art trades, wishlist items, and helping out with dream dragons

Keywords:
sketch, hiring, oc, gijinka, anthro, humanoid, pose, base

Optional:
I'm planning on hiring you as a go to for this, not a one time thing. If you happen to be on vacation, etc., I'll try my best to grab something online etc. I just really want these poses to be personalized and unique. Once again, I'll credit you on every single art I make with the poses you give me, unless you say otherwise. Which I doubt you will. XD
x x x
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 411 412