Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 411 412
EDIT: Sept 9- Still looking!!

Broad type of art you want:
Digital, Traditional with digital colour

More specific type:
Human art or animal anthro

Specifications:
Looking for at least colored art of my human/oid characters! You can check here https://toyhou.se/Raviolios/characters and choose the character you would like to draw yourself!
(some of the ones Im more interested in: Ainara: human -Alondra: halfling/humanoid - Szuran: dragonborn - Cruz: anthro - Eve: anthro

Payment:
Treasure and gems, but I would prefer to pay in treasure or mix. I would be up to spend 1m treasure or 2.

Keywords:
Human, Humanoid, anthro, OC, fullbody, bust, colored, treasure, digital, dnd
EDIT: Sept 9- Still looking!!

Digital, Traditional with digital colour

More specific type:
Human art or animal anthro

Specifications:
Looking for at least colored art of my human/oid characters! You can check here https://toyhou.se/Raviolios/characters and choose the character you would like to draw yourself!
(some of the ones Im more interested in: Ainara: human -Alondra: halfling/humanoid - Szuran: dragonborn - Cruz: anthro - Eve: anthro

Payment:
Treasure and gems, but I would prefer to pay in treasure or mix. I would be up to spend 1m treasure or 2.

Keywords:
Human, Humanoid, anthro, OC, fullbody, bust, colored, treasure, digital, dnd
34f0ed4616d48bda772036b337f16583c4e41f05.png

52c1628c65e4a354a97b8c0e7b2fe7069e8d0abe.pngT
52c1628c65e4a354a97b8c0e7b2fe7069e8d0abe.pngG
ec0a26f094b32ad63a94b81cdf36f1ba968f994b.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Gjinka, Chibi, and some other misc stuff

Specifications:
At the moment im looking to get art of Blair, Ori and Peach, All im looking to get pixel art of, but for ori in particular im after scenic drawings, i'd also like to get a signature style drawing of peach

Payment:
Im willing to spend around 300-600g per piece, but this will fluxuate a bit, i can also offer art, pets/c$ on chicken smoothie, and also fodder

Keywords:
oc background avatar pixel signature chibi animal dinosaur
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Gjinka, Chibi, and some other misc stuff

Specifications:
At the moment im looking to get art of Blair, Ori and Peach, All im looking to get pixel art of, but for ori in particular im after scenic drawings, i'd also like to get a signature style drawing of peach

Payment:
Im willing to spend around 300-600g per piece, but this will fluxuate a bit, i can also offer art, pets/c$ on chicken smoothie, and also fodder

Keywords:
oc background avatar pixel signature chibi animal dinosaur
┏

â”—
x
hal
he/cyber
art shop
toyhouse
x
x
db918vl-f7257980-a64d-4d49-b130-a3630f8698f2.png
┓

â”›

Digital mostly but traditional and mixed works too.

More specific type:
Human OC art, couple art, body positivity art

Specifications:
First of all, specifics:
  • Art of Skylar and Tesh or Abby and Kira being either domestic, cute or intimate (no NSFW, and within FR rules). Cuddling, sleeping in each other's arms and soft kisses are always good.
  • Art related to body positivity and accepting your own body, mostly oriented to fat women and any characters with scars (specially Sky, linked above). For this it'd be most likely characters with clothes you'd wear going to a beach, leaving scars, stretch marks, fat and such visible.
  • In general, positive art! Art that can give a good message, encouraging others to go on, to remind them they are not alone, that they may struggle but can do it and that their mental/physical health is important etc. this is kinda both for my characters and myself.

Second, I have a new art search thread for general stuff

Payment:
Gems, treasure, wishlist items, I have a few retired fest apparel, maybe USD in the future since I'm low on funds now. Feel free to show me commissions that mix different types of currency but don't offer USD-only commissions for now.
I'm serious about the no-usd-only commissions, if you show me those I won't bother replying :_

Keywords:
humans art ocs original characters cute sweet positive health body positivity scars fat people domestic cuddle kiss I could go on for life

Optional:
I'm up to check all styles really, but if it helps: I'm happy buying uncolored/monochrome/colored sketches, paint-y styles, colorful styles and I'm not so interested in chibis in this case. Bonus points if you can draw different body/face shapes and scars.

Digital mostly but traditional and mixed works too.

More specific type:
Human OC art, couple art, body positivity art

Specifications:
First of all, specifics:
  • Art of Skylar and Tesh or Abby and Kira being either domestic, cute or intimate (no NSFW, and within FR rules). Cuddling, sleeping in each other's arms and soft kisses are always good.
  • Art related to body positivity and accepting your own body, mostly oriented to fat women and any characters with scars (specially Sky, linked above). For this it'd be most likely characters with clothes you'd wear going to a beach, leaving scars, stretch marks, fat and such visible.
  • In general, positive art! Art that can give a good message, encouraging others to go on, to remind them they are not alone, that they may struggle but can do it and that their mental/physical health is important etc. this is kinda both for my characters and myself.

Second, I have a new art search thread for general stuff

Payment:
Gems, treasure, wishlist items, I have a few retired fest apparel, maybe USD in the future since I'm low on funds now. Feel free to show me commissions that mix different types of currency but don't offer USD-only commissions for now.
I'm serious about the no-usd-only commissions, if you show me those I won't bother replying :_

Keywords:
humans art ocs original characters cute sweet positive health body positivity scars fat people domestic cuddle kiss I could go on for life

Optional:
I'm up to check all styles really, but if it helps: I'm happy buying uncolored/monochrome/colored sketches, paint-y styles, colorful styles and I'm not so interested in chibis in this case. Bonus points if you can draw different body/face shapes and scars.

lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Any really. Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
Animal OC, Fan Art, Gijinka, Chibi, Lineart, Fullbody or halfbody

Specifications:
    I have OCs of several different species:
  • Feline a Cheshire Cat, two snow leopards (one with wings), and a lioness.
  • Dragon a Wyvern, a European dragon, Ermine Asian dragon, a Cockatrice, and a basilisk snake.
  • My others are a Great Horned owl, a Striped hyena, and a Kitsune or nine tailed fox.

Fanart
  • I feel like the world needs more Meta Knight (Kirby), and Devi (I Feel Sick) fanart.
  • I’d also really like to see more art of Mewtwo in his cryo-tube or with Team Rocket. Line art of him would be cool too, preferably something that would work as a tattoo.
  • And since I’m pretty excited for Invader Zim movie, I’d really like to commission some crossover art of my two favorite alien franchises, Invader Zim and Alien. I think a fight scenes between Zim and Dib versus the Xenomorphs would be awesome.

The LINK to my art buy thread. It includes everyone’s info (species, colors using FR’s color table, personality, physical description, and reference photos.)

Payment:
Gems, treasure, wishlist items, and dragons.
I’ve been playing daily pretty much from the day FR started, so I have tons of old and retired items. If you’re into old, and/or Gen 1 dragons, I’ve got lots of those.

If you offer prints or physical items that require shipping, I may be willing to discuss the other form of payment. (I don’t want to say $, so my post won’t ping any keyword searches for it.)

Keywords:
Dragon leopard Pokemon Space Science magic Animals animal creepy cute horror fantasy gothic realistic semi realistic

Optional:
I prefer to let the artists have artistic freedom with my OCs. I take a hands off approach to commissions of my characters. If you choose to do one of my characters, I’ll let you pick the character, pose, and if applicable the setting.

I’m interested in Gijinkas of my OCs but I will need a bit of time to write out their human appearance. (I have hair color, ethnicity, and clothing styles for them, but just haven’t really gotten around to writing them out,)

I’m a little pickier about fanart. I’m very anything goes for my OCs, but I’m looking for something a little more specific form my fanart.
Please don’t be discouraged from asking if you are interested! Just know that I may request you do one of my OCs instead, and it will have nothing to do with your level of skill or how much I like your style.
Any really. Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
Animal OC, Fan Art, Gijinka, Chibi, Lineart, Fullbody or halfbody

Specifications:
    I have OCs of several different species:
  • Feline a Cheshire Cat, two snow leopards (one with wings), and a lioness.
  • Dragon a Wyvern, a European dragon, Ermine Asian dragon, a Cockatrice, and a basilisk snake.
  • My others are a Great Horned owl, a Striped hyena, and a Kitsune or nine tailed fox.

Fanart
  • I feel like the world needs more Meta Knight (Kirby), and Devi (I Feel Sick) fanart.
  • I’d also really like to see more art of Mewtwo in his cryo-tube or with Team Rocket. Line art of him would be cool too, preferably something that would work as a tattoo.
  • And since I’m pretty excited for Invader Zim movie, I’d really like to commission some crossover art of my two favorite alien franchises, Invader Zim and Alien. I think a fight scenes between Zim and Dib versus the Xenomorphs would be awesome.

The LINK to my art buy thread. It includes everyone’s info (species, colors using FR’s color table, personality, physical description, and reference photos.)

Payment:
Gems, treasure, wishlist items, and dragons.
I’ve been playing daily pretty much from the day FR started, so I have tons of old and retired items. If you’re into old, and/or Gen 1 dragons, I’ve got lots of those.

If you offer prints or physical items that require shipping, I may be willing to discuss the other form of payment. (I don’t want to say $, so my post won’t ping any keyword searches for it.)

Keywords:
Dragon leopard Pokemon Space Science magic Animals animal creepy cute horror fantasy gothic realistic semi realistic

Optional:
I prefer to let the artists have artistic freedom with my OCs. I take a hands off approach to commissions of my characters. If you choose to do one of my characters, I’ll let you pick the character, pose, and if applicable the setting.

I’m interested in Gijinkas of my OCs but I will need a bit of time to write out their human appearance. (I have hair color, ethnicity, and clothing styles for them, but just haven’t really gotten around to writing them out,)

I’m a little pickier about fanart. I’m very anything goes for my OCs, but I’m looking for something a little more specific form my fanart.
Please don’t be discouraged from asking if you are interested! Just know that I may request you do one of my OCs instead, and it will have nothing to do with your level of skill or how much I like your style.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
Broad type of art you want: anything!

More specific type: humanoid OC art/reference (colored preferred)

Specifications: Lysander Goldenflower (male sun elf cleric), my DND character ^^

Payment: Treasure or gems, name your price! (Preferably treasure)

Keywords: humanoid elf dnd d&d cleric fantasy oc fullbody bust color

Optional: I don't currently have any references of lysander so I'm ideally looking for both:
  • a full-body reference for future commissions
  • a bust/partial image to use for a token (will be printed out to fit a 1"x1" square game grid)
These don't have to be from the same artist or in that specific order, and of course I won't turn down any additional art of him!

Lysander is a sun elf who's roughly 5'9", with olive skin, light brown eyes, and long red hair (sort of the colors I was thinking of). He's a light domain cleric of Hanali Celanil (elven goddess of love and beauty, her colors are white and gold). He wears white and gold robes with Hanali Celanil's symbol and medium armor (this is sort of what I was thinking for his outfit? But it doesn't have to be exact). His main weapon is a golden dagger (I was thinking something like this but without the cutouts in the blade, but if you'd like to design something different go for it!). I do have some other references for the kinds of styles I had in mind for his robes and dagger so feel free to ask for them if you want to see more ideas ^^ You can PM me or I'm on Discord as despacity#5749.

Note: I pulled all of these references from google images and didn't draw/design anything myself, except for hanali celanil's icon (which I made here.) If I need to find sources for them please let me know and I will ^^;
Broad type of art you want: anything!

More specific type: humanoid OC art/reference (colored preferred)

Specifications: Lysander Goldenflower (male sun elf cleric), my DND character ^^

Payment: Treasure or gems, name your price! (Preferably treasure)

Keywords: humanoid elf dnd d&d cleric fantasy oc fullbody bust color

Optional: I don't currently have any references of lysander so I'm ideally looking for both:
  • a full-body reference for future commissions
  • a bust/partial image to use for a token (will be printed out to fit a 1"x1" square game grid)
These don't have to be from the same artist or in that specific order, and of course I won't turn down any additional art of him!

Lysander is a sun elf who's roughly 5'9", with olive skin, light brown eyes, and long red hair (sort of the colors I was thinking of). He's a light domain cleric of Hanali Celanil (elven goddess of love and beauty, her colors are white and gold). He wears white and gold robes with Hanali Celanil's symbol and medium armor (this is sort of what I was thinking for his outfit? But it doesn't have to be exact). His main weapon is a golden dagger (I was thinking something like this but without the cutouts in the blade, but if you'd like to design something different go for it!). I do have some other references for the kinds of styles I had in mind for his robes and dagger so feel free to ask for them if you want to see more ideas ^^ You can PM me or I'm on Discord as despacity#5749.

Note: I pulled all of these references from google images and didn't draw/design anything myself, except for hanali celanil's icon (which I made here.) If I need to find sources for them please let me know and I will ^^;
Rey ♦ they/them ♦ 25 years ♦ FR+3
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, preferably [b]More specific type:[/b] Flat coloured (maybe with shading) [b]Specifications:[/b] I am looking to get a fullbody of my DnD character drawn: a kobold bard. I don't have any ref, so you would have to draw him based on a picture which looks similar + a text description for the details (seen in [b]Optional[/b]). Also, I'd appreciate a few WIPs. [b]Payment:[/b] I can offer about 500 g/kt (possibly more), depending on your style and whether it would be shaded or not. Feel free to give me a price tag, as I'm not that good at pricing ^^ [b]Keywords:[/b] kobold, dungeons and dragons, d&d, bipedal, anthro, scaly [b]Optional:[/b] Picture and details about the character is shown in the following link: [url=https://imgur.com/a/ksQpTZv]HERE[/url] ALSO, he would be wearing something like the [item=murkmirth tailcoat] (this picture would show him at a festive event). However, the main colours of the coat would be purple and gold.
Digital, preferably

More specific type:
Flat coloured (maybe with shading)

Specifications:
I am looking to get a fullbody of my DnD character drawn: a kobold bard. I don't have any ref, so you would have to draw him based on a picture which looks similar + a text description for the details (seen in Optional). Also, I'd appreciate a few WIPs.

Payment:
I can offer about 500 g/kt (possibly more), depending on your style and whether it would be shaded or not. Feel free to give me a price tag, as I'm not that good at pricing ^^

Keywords:
kobold, dungeons and dragons, d&d, bipedal, anthro, scaly

Optional:
Picture and details about the character is shown in the following link: HERE

ALSO, he would be wearing something like the Murkmirth Tailcoat (this picture would show him at a festive event). However, the main colours of the coat would be purple and gold.
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Human, Chibi, Anime [b]Specifications:[/b] Couples art for a friend's birthday. All couples are m/m. If interested, please post on the thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2735645]here[/url]. - anime - stylized - chibi - yaoi - tumblr/calarts - bad-yaoi-style art [b]Not [/b]looking for: - paypal - toony - sketches (unless coloured) - realistic! - gems, unless you want to wait while I try to convert all this treasure to gems [b]Payment:[/b] 1.5 million treasure [b]Optional:[/b] - Deadline is September 5th Refs are below! [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/b/bc/Ryuji_Sakamoto.png[/img] [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/614vSMuoRcL._SY741_.jpg[/img] [img]https://img.sharetv.com/shows/characters/large/death_parade.shigeru_miura.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.redd.it/f2grkvmjxao21.png[/img] If interested, please post on the thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2735645]here[/url]. Looking forwards to working with you. :)
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Human, Chibi, Anime

Specifications:
Couples art for a friend's birthday. All couples are m/m. If interested, please post on the thread here.

- anime
- stylized
- chibi
- yaoi
- tumblr/calarts
- bad-yaoi-style art

Not looking for:
- paypal
- toony
- sketches (unless coloured)
- realistic!
- gems, unless you want to wait while I try to convert all this treasure to gems

Payment:
1.5 million treasure

Optional:
- Deadline is September 5th
Refs are below!

Ryuji_Sakamoto.png

614vSMuoRcL._SY741_.jpg

death_parade.shigeru_miura.jpg

f2grkvmjxao21.png

If interested, please post on the thread here. Looking forwards to working with you. :)
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Traditional, Digital

Specifications:
i wanna gift my friend art of his dragon fursona
will give more specific details at PM if interested

Payment:
have a budget of 1000 gems but may offer up to 1500 gems

Keywords:
Dragon, OC, Furry, Anthro
Traditional, Digital

Specifications:
i wanna gift my friend art of his dragon fursona
will give more specific details at PM if interested

Payment:
have a budget of 1000 gems but may offer up to 1500 gems

Keywords:
Dragon, OC, Furry, Anthro
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
Broad type of art you want: Anything, mostly sketches

More specific type: Humanoid, mostly sketches

Specifications: I have a vast collection of humanoid like characters (Mainly for a DnD campaign) Mostly trying to get the bases for character ideas and such

Payment: I can pay up to 250kT, 100g, or $5 a pic, and I'm kinda open to other things.

Keywords: Sketches, Humans, Humanoid, Elves, Draconians, Dragonborn

Optional: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/395248336657186828/604688049313415168/ee.PNG
Broad type of art you want: Anything, mostly sketches

More specific type: Humanoid, mostly sketches

Specifications: I have a vast collection of humanoid like characters (Mainly for a DnD campaign) Mostly trying to get the bases for character ideas and such

Payment: I can pay up to 250kT, 100g, or $5 a pic, and I'm kinda open to other things.

Keywords: Sketches, Humans, Humanoid, Elves, Draconians, Dragonborn

Optional: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/395248336657186828/604688049313415168/ee.PNG
24313951p.pngumPAiPP.png23437786p.png
~ (Lore Shop) ~
Digital

More specific type:
Human, full body, colored/lined

Specifications:
Looking for someone with skills in drawing humans and clothing. I need an outfit drawn on my human OC. I have pictured references, and a character reference.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, festival apparel, triple gened Gen ones, items. Name your price, no USD please.

Keywords:
Human, fullbody, clothing.

Optional:
-
Digital

More specific type:
Human, full body, colored/lined

Specifications:
Looking for someone with skills in drawing humans and clothing. I need an outfit drawn on my human OC. I have pictured references, and a character reference.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, festival apparel, triple gened Gen ones, items. Name your price, no USD please.

Keywords:
Human, fullbody, clothing.

Optional:
-
y4XpVjZ.png
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 411 412