Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 410 411
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Human, and human with non-human elements like a tail. I don't know many art style terms, so if you would like to sell me art, please PM me examples of your style. Thank you! [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm hoping to buy two pieces of art, maybe three if I can afford it. The original two will be of two characters from the novel I'm writing, and the third one would be of them doing something cute, like hugging for example. If I can afford this third piece I'll work out the details. The first character is entirely human in appearance, and the second one has a tail, short fangs, and possibly horns. If it would help, I can provide their backstories and even more details on how I see them. Both of them are male. I would prefer fullbody, fully colored art, but I'm not so sure I'll be able to afford it. I really hope so, though. [b]Payment:[/b] I can pay in gems, treasure, items, or any dragon from my 'For Sale' tab. I can also pay in written lore. I'll put items of note that I can trade in the Optional section. [b]Keywords:[/b] Fullbody, human, colored, color, digital, male, demon [b]Optional:[/b] A few items I can trade are here. I may have others that I didn't think to put here, so if there's anything else you want, ask me! I might have it. Note: I have every piece of apparel in the Seaspray Garb bundle, but it's been opened. [item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Garb] [item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak] [item=Silver Seraph Wing Ornament] [item=Luminous Sundrapes] [skin=30018]
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Human, and human with non-human elements like a tail. I don't know many art style terms, so if you would like to sell me art, please PM me examples of your style. Thank you!

Specifications:
I'm hoping to buy two pieces of art, maybe three if I can afford it. The original two will be of two characters from the novel I'm writing, and the third one would be of them doing something cute, like hugging for example. If I can afford this third piece I'll work out the details.

The first character is entirely human in appearance, and the second one has a tail, short fangs, and possibly horns. If it would help, I can provide their backstories and even more details on how I see them. Both of them are male.

I would prefer fullbody, fully colored art, but I'm not so sure I'll be able to afford it. I really hope so, though.

Payment:
I can pay in gems, treasure, items, or any dragon from my 'For Sale' tab. I can also pay in written lore. I'll put items of note that I can trade in the Optional section.

Keywords:
Fullbody, human, colored, color, digital, male, demon

Optional:
A few items I can trade are here. I may have others that I didn't think to put here, so if there's anything else you want, ask me! I might have it. Note: I have every piece of apparel in the Seaspray Garb bundle, but it's been opened.

Buccaneer's Seaspray Garb Marva's Invisibility Cloak Silver Seraph Wing Ornament Luminous Sundrapes
i really like star wars ok
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Human, and human with non-human elements like a tail. I don't know many art style terms, so if you would like to sell me art, please PM me examples of your style. Thank you! [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm hoping to buy two pieces of art, maybe three if I can afford it. The original two will be of two characters from the novel I'm writing, and the third one would be of them doing something cute, like hugging for example. If I can afford this third piece I'll work out the details. The first character is entirely human in appearance, and the second one has a tail, short fangs, and possibly horns. If it would help, I can provide their backstories and even more details on how I see them. Both of them are male. I would prefer fullbody, fully colored art, but I'm not so sure I'll be able to afford it. I really hope so, though. [b]Payment:[/b] I can pay in gems, treasure, items, or any dragon from my 'For Sale' tab. I can also pay in written lore. I'll put items of note that I can trade in the Optional section. [b]Keywords:[/b] Fullbody, human, colored, color, digital, male, demon [b]Optional:[/b] A few items I can trade are here. I may have others that I didn't think to put here, so if there's anything else you want, ask me! I might have it. Note: I have every piece of apparel in the Seaspray Garb bundle, but it's been opened. [item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Garb] [item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak] [item=Silver Seraph Wing Ornament] [item=Luminous Sundrapes] [skin=30018]
Digital

More specific type:
Human, and human with non-human elements like a tail. I don't know many art style terms, so if you would like to sell me art, please PM me examples of your style. Thank you!

Specifications:
I'm hoping to buy two pieces of art, maybe three if I can afford it. The original two will be of two characters from the novel I'm writing, and the third one would be of them doing something cute, like hugging for example. If I can afford this third piece I'll work out the details.

The first character is entirely human in appearance, and the second one has a tail, short fangs, and possibly horns. If it would help, I can provide their backstories and even more details on how I see them. Both of them are male.

I would prefer fullbody, fully colored art, but I'm not so sure I'll be able to afford it. I really hope so, though.

Payment:
I can pay in gems, treasure, items, or any dragon from my 'For Sale' tab. I can also pay in written lore. I'll put items of note that I can trade in the Optional section.

Keywords:
Fullbody, human, colored, color, digital, male, demon

Optional:
A few items I can trade are here. I may have others that I didn't think to put here, so if there's anything else you want, ask me! I might have it. Note: I have every piece of apparel in the Seaspray Garb bundle, but it's been opened.

Buccaneer's Seaspray Garb Marva's Invisibility Cloak Silver Seraph Wing Ornament Luminous Sundrapes
i really like star wars ok
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Feral. Full Body. Colored.

Specifications:
I'm hoping for some art of an anthro character of mine. He's somewhere between the lines of a dragon/borzoi/bobcat who is very furry so you'll have to be comfortable drawing fur. I have a few drawings of him that I would PM you for reference, and I do have a reference sheet for his anthro form which is what I primarily want art of.

I'm just looking for some simple pieces. Him in a sweatshirt drinking coffee or him sitting at a desk holding a crystal, or even just some simple pose of him standing and smoking, I'm down.

If you're more comfortable with feral forms, I would be willing to take art of his feral form as well! Like him curled up sleeping or like he's stalking prey. We can work out the specifics.

This is a feral drawing of the character for reference. I have more I will provide via PM.

Option Two:
I do have a second character I would also like art of. He's a large dragon character built like a T. rex but with massive wings and a few other key differences. I have a few images on hand that I would provide via PM. He's big and blue with red/orange/yellow accents. I would be open to having a piece done of both him and the previously mentioned character as well if someone is looking to do a more complex piece! If it were them together, I'd like them snoozing together or something similarly casual.

Payment:
I do currently have about 1mil treasure for this and about 1k gems. We can work out the specifics.

Keywords:
Sketch Colored Anthro Furry Male OC Feral Quad Dragon Dino
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Feral. Full Body. Colored.

Specifications:
I'm hoping for some art of an anthro character of mine. He's somewhere between the lines of a dragon/borzoi/bobcat who is very furry so you'll have to be comfortable drawing fur. I have a few drawings of him that I would PM you for reference, and I do have a reference sheet for his anthro form which is what I primarily want art of.

I'm just looking for some simple pieces. Him in a sweatshirt drinking coffee or him sitting at a desk holding a crystal, or even just some simple pose of him standing and smoking, I'm down.

If you're more comfortable with feral forms, I would be willing to take art of his feral form as well! Like him curled up sleeping or like he's stalking prey. We can work out the specifics.

This is a feral drawing of the character for reference. I have more I will provide via PM.

Option Two:
I do have a second character I would also like art of. He's a large dragon character built like a T. rex but with massive wings and a few other key differences. I have a few images on hand that I would provide via PM. He's big and blue with red/orange/yellow accents. I would be open to having a piece done of both him and the previously mentioned character as well if someone is looking to do a more complex piece! If it were them together, I'd like them snoozing together or something similarly casual.

Payment:
I do currently have about 1mil treasure for this and about 1k gems. We can work out the specifics.

Keywords:
Sketch Colored Anthro Furry Male OC Feral Quad Dragon Dino
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Lineart, Colored Fullbody [b]Specifications:[/b] I want to have a drawing done of my three dragons as a family. You do not need to do any of the apparel or skins. I was hoping to get my three dragons in a nest as I would like one of the dragons to be a baby and the other two to be adults! [b]Payment:[/b] treasure or dragons that are for in my sell/exalted tab [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons [b]Optional:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53946071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539461/53946071_350.png[/img][/center] [indent]Unnamed for now (this is the one I wish to have as a baby!) Female Coatl [b]Charcoal Cherub Amethyst Saturn Eldritch Glimmer[/b][/indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53596536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535966/53596536_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [indent]Name: DarkNight Male Coatl [b]Obsidian Skink Obsidian Spinner Eldritch Glimmer[/b][/indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53412327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534124/53412327_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [indent]Name: DarkLight Female Coatl [b]Obsidian Vipera Obsidian Daub Eggplant Circuit[/b][/indent]
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart, Colored Fullbody

Specifications:
I want to have a drawing done of my three dragons as a family. You do not need to do any of the apparel or skins. I was hoping to get my three dragons in a nest as I would like one of the dragons to be a baby and the other two to be adults!

Payment:
treasure or dragons that are for in my sell/exalted tab

Keywords:
Dragons

Optional:
Unnamed for now (this is the one I wish to have as a baby!)
Female Coatl
Charcoal Cherub
Amethyst Saturn
Eldritch Glimmer
Name: DarkNight
Male Coatl
Obsidian Skink
Obsidian Spinner
Eldritch Glimmer
Name: DarkLight
Female Coatl
Obsidian Vipera
Obsidian Daub
Eggplant Circuit
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, [b]More specific type:[/b] Chibi. [b]Specifications:[/b] I'd like a chibi of Denahii playing with a ball. [b]Payment:[/b] I have 600k treasure. No dragons, no gems only treasure. [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, wolf, ball, playing [b]Optional:[/b] [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/14510238_89orPhnUyEjCv5k.jpg[/img]
Digital,

More specific type: Chibi.

Specifications:
I'd like a chibi of Denahii playing with a ball.

Payment: I have 600k treasure. No dragons, no gems only treasure.

Keywords: Chibi, wolf, ball, playing

Optional:
14510238_89orPhnUyEjCv5k.jpg
traditional OR digital (i equally love either)

More specific type:
uHHh anthro/quad, chibi, lineart (sketchy style)

Specifications:
UHHH i literally dont have anything specific in mind im just wanting to cash in and get some art for my babes ;0 i dont want to link my characters because there is nsfw content on a couple of their galleries (which is marked out for the public but still),, i have some human ocs and some feral/anthro ones id just like to order more general art for <3

Payment:
i got a folder of dragons that i dont mind giving up and all of the stuff in my hoard (heres a link: https://imgur.com/a/Fj8WP5j ) note that apparel on my main dragons arent for offers/payment

Keywords:
chibi sketches human anthro feral furry headshot waist fullbody

Optional:
im patient but nervous about paying upfront coz its bitten me before BUT im always open to discussion about it depending on the art and how long itll take etc. generally im okay with paying upfront when i get a lot of updates and wips and stuff (it makes me happy to see the art in the works). im easiest to reach over discord so pm me ;0
traditional OR digital (i equally love either)

More specific type:
uHHh anthro/quad, chibi, lineart (sketchy style)

Specifications:
UHHH i literally dont have anything specific in mind im just wanting to cash in and get some art for my babes ;0 i dont want to link my characters because there is nsfw content on a couple of their galleries (which is marked out for the public but still),, i have some human ocs and some feral/anthro ones id just like to order more general art for <3

Payment:
i got a folder of dragons that i dont mind giving up and all of the stuff in my hoard (heres a link: https://imgur.com/a/Fj8WP5j ) note that apparel on my main dragons arent for offers/payment

Keywords:
chibi sketches human anthro feral furry headshot waist fullbody

Optional:
im patient but nervous about paying upfront coz its bitten me before BUT im always open to discussion about it depending on the art and how long itll take etc. generally im okay with paying upfront when i get a lot of updates and wips and stuff (it makes me happy to see the art in the works). im easiest to reach over discord so pm me ;0
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Signature banner [b]Specifications:[/b] I would love art of this dude [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52611399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526114/52611399_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Will pay FR currency, gems or treasure. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, digital [b]Optional:[/b] Just message me pls thxxxxxxx

Digital

More specific type:
Signature banner

Specifications:
I would love art of this dude

52611399_350.png

Payment:
Will pay FR currency, gems or treasure.

Keywords:
Dragon, digital

Optional:
Just message me pls thxxxxxxx
lighth2.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Chibi, Lineart, Humanoid, Quad, Sketches, & Paintings.

Specifications: I've got a lot of characters that I want to give attention to and you can find em here! They range from; quads, anthros, to humans.

Payment: It doesn't really matter on the cost as long as your okay with waiting a small bit for me to match the amount! As for what it can be fodder, lvls, or treasure. I probably missed some tags.

Keywords: Sketches, Dragons, Humans, Anthros, Quads, Ocs, Paintings, Lineart, Chibi, Fumi, Leech monsters, Cs, maps, map, Always looking, & Rough Sketches.

Optional: I'm not picky on style! Feel free to pm me for any more details. There are a few designs I want art of more in the link I gave!
I'm also looking for someone who can draw maps!
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Chibi, Lineart, Humanoid, Quad, Sketches, & Paintings.

Specifications: I've got a lot of characters that I want to give attention to and you can find em here! They range from; quads, anthros, to humans.

Payment: It doesn't really matter on the cost as long as your okay with waiting a small bit for me to match the amount! As for what it can be fodder, lvls, or treasure. I probably missed some tags.

Keywords: Sketches, Dragons, Humans, Anthros, Quads, Ocs, Paintings, Lineart, Chibi, Fumi, Leech monsters, Cs, maps, map, Always looking, & Rough Sketches.

Optional: I'm not picky on style! Feel free to pm me for any more details. There are a few designs I want art of more in the link I gave!
I'm also looking for someone who can draw maps!
2Ha6niQ.png

Retori She/They
Fandragons
Accent Shop
Art Shop (wip)

kHW6DXe.png DmU9V5Z.pngn36gFjO.png
jSJU3jA.png8NRZH1K.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Prefer Digital, but any works [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, lineart, sketches, human, fullbody [b]Specifications:[/b] This dragon is going to be the base inspiration. She has two references in her bio, but I have a rather specific outfit she needs to be wearing and general appearance. I want her to have a black hood that's pulled down, a black mask covering the lower half of her face (about from the tip of her nose down), and generally fitted black and dark grey clothing with maybe some faint splashes of blue or purple. Her hair needs to be braided and tied up in a bun or at least in a style similar. I don't want any of her jewelry included, but her cards can be included if you want [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23709076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237091/23709076_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I'd prefer treasure or gems, but can be persuaded for basically any type of irl currency [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, humans, fullbody, gijinka, dnd character [b]Optional:[/b] n/a
Prefer Digital, but any works

More specific type:
Gijinka, lineart, sketches, human, fullbody

Specifications:
This dragon is going to be the base inspiration. She has two references in her bio, but I have a rather specific outfit she needs to be wearing and general appearance. I want her to have a black hood that's pulled down, a black mask covering the lower half of her face (about from the tip of her nose down), and generally fitted black and dark grey clothing with maybe some faint splashes of blue or purple. Her hair needs to be braided and tied up in a bun or at least in a style similar. I don't want any of her jewelry included, but her cards can be included if you want

23709076_350.png

Payment:
I'd prefer treasure or gems, but can be persuaded for basically any type of irl currency

Keywords:
Dragon, humans, fullbody, gijinka, dnd character

Optional:
n/a
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Digital

More specific type:
Realistic Lineart, humanoid monster

Specifications:
i'm looking for art of one of my ocs, who is a skeleton with some damaged bones and chains. 3/4 angle, clean lines, no color, no chib. can be full-body or waist-up. it doesn't have to be hyperrealistic, it can have a bit of an anime edge, but i still want it to look serious and pretty detailed with a bit of shading.

Payment:
100-300kt. i'm looking for some pretty lineart that i can color in myself (i'm good at coloring & painting, but not drawing) so my payment is based just on the concept of getting linework.
i know selling lineart for the concept of someone else coloring it in might be worrying to some. i do not intend to pass off anyone's art as my own. rest assured that if i put the finished image on somewhere like toyhou.se you will be credited for the lineart.

Keywords:
realism human humanoid skeleton b&w

Optional:
i haven't draft any descriptions or style examples yet, please pm for more details.
Digital

More specific type:
Realistic Lineart, humanoid monster

Specifications:
i'm looking for art of one of my ocs, who is a skeleton with some damaged bones and chains. 3/4 angle, clean lines, no color, no chib. can be full-body or waist-up. it doesn't have to be hyperrealistic, it can have a bit of an anime edge, but i still want it to look serious and pretty detailed with a bit of shading.

Payment:
100-300kt. i'm looking for some pretty lineart that i can color in myself (i'm good at coloring & painting, but not drawing) so my payment is based just on the concept of getting linework.
i know selling lineart for the concept of someone else coloring it in might be worrying to some. i do not intend to pass off anyone's art as my own. rest assured that if i put the finished image on somewhere like toyhou.se you will be credited for the lineart.

Keywords:
realism human humanoid skeleton b&w

Optional:
i haven't draft any descriptions or style examples yet, please pm for more details.
IMG-5103.jpg
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 410 411