Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type: Banner and Button

Specifications: I'm in need of a button and some banner graphics for a subspecies, either edits which I just don't have the programs to do well or done from scratch. The subspecies is here. Ruins Keepers

Payment: Using FR currency only, my comfortable payment would be based on what is being offered, as I'm relatively opened to what could be done

Keywords: Banner, digital, dragon, subspecies, edits

Optional: When I mention buttons I just want something that'll fit in my signature with my hatchery and lore link, and something I can put into the description of the Ruins Keepers. The amount of banners can be discussed but I at least want one at the top of the thread.
Digital

More specific type: Banner and Button

Specifications: I'm in need of a button and some banner graphics for a subspecies, either edits which I just don't have the programs to do well or done from scratch. The subspecies is here. Ruins Keepers

Payment: Using FR currency only, my comfortable payment would be based on what is being offered, as I'm relatively opened to what could be done

Keywords: Banner, digital, dragon, subspecies, edits

Optional: When I mention buttons I just want something that'll fit in my signature with my hatchery and lore link, and something I can put into the description of the Ruins Keepers. The amount of banners can be discussed but I at least want one at the top of the thread.
arOGchX.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Pixel [b]More specific type:[/b] stationary or basic animated pixel ginkgo tree [b]Specifications:[/b] small orange flower pot with a ginkgo tree seedling in it. signature size [b]Payment:[/b] up 100 gems, and/or festival currency [b]Keywords:[/b] plant, chibi, ginkgo, flower, pixel, animation, signature [b]Optional:[/b] This tree right here [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/467727420867346432/561618822319308801/tumblr_pouqd7AIL31xdhpf9o2_r1_1280_-_Edited.png[/img]
Pixel

More specific type:
stationary or basic animated pixel ginkgo tree

Specifications:
small orange flower pot with a ginkgo tree seedling in it.
signature size

Payment:
up 100 gems, and/or festival currency

Keywords:
plant, chibi, ginkgo, flower, pixel, animation, signature

Optional:
This tree right here
tumblr_pouqd7AIL31xdhpf9o2_r1_1280_-_Edited.png
tumblr_inline_pp74qf2zXj1w7qref_1280.gifBiloba Guildtumblr_inline_pp74qlGyRY1w7qref_1280.gif
digital

More specific type:
colored fullbody of a human character

Specifications:
it's for this character right here, for a dragon age inquisition fanfic i'm currently working on. it's basically a self insert lmao.

Payment:
USD

Keywords:
fullbody, digital, human oc, colored

Optional:
i'm not very active on fr at the moment due to mental health reasons but i will be checking my inbox after posting this at least once a day, and i can give my discord in order to properly discuss everything!
digital

More specific type:
colored fullbody of a human character

Specifications:
it's for this character right here, for a dragon age inquisition fanfic i'm currently working on. it's basically a self insert lmao.

Payment:
USD

Keywords:
fullbody, digital, human oc, colored

Optional:
i'm not very active on fr at the moment due to mental health reasons but i will be checking my inbox after posting this at least once a day, and i can give my discord in order to properly discuss everything!
flefaeries_2.png
Digital preferred, but traditional is fine.

More specific type:
Quad or anthro, both are cool. Fullbody art preferred.

Specifications:
I'm mainly looking for a drawing of my Tundra dragon, Xylon. But I have a few others I'm looking for drawings of as well, I can talk about em in pms. I was hoping at one point to get some sorta gore drawing of him, but I don't know what the absolute limit to gore is for FR. Gore isn't a necessity.

Payment:
400kt max. But not strictly, I may go over if I happen to earn some more treasure. But as someone who doesn't go out their way to treasure grind, I can't afford much. I'll MAYBE trade some dragons but I don't think I have any dragons worth much but I'll trade whatever dragons may peaks one's interest if I don't want it.

Keywords:
Dragons, Quad, Anthro, gore, fullbody, digital, traditional

Optional:
N/A
Digital preferred, but traditional is fine.

More specific type:
Quad or anthro, both are cool. Fullbody art preferred.

Specifications:
I'm mainly looking for a drawing of my Tundra dragon, Xylon. But I have a few others I'm looking for drawings of as well, I can talk about em in pms. I was hoping at one point to get some sorta gore drawing of him, but I don't know what the absolute limit to gore is for FR. Gore isn't a necessity.

Payment:
400kt max. But not strictly, I may go over if I happen to earn some more treasure. But as someone who doesn't go out their way to treasure grind, I can't afford much. I'll MAYBE trade some dragons but I don't think I have any dragons worth much but I'll trade whatever dragons may peaks one's interest if I don't want it.

Keywords:
Dragons, Quad, Anthro, gore, fullbody, digital, traditional

Optional:
N/A
r7LsxK2.png
digital or traditional, all levels of art are welcome!

More specific type:
furry/feral

Specifications:
this character, Riot. headshots/busts/fullbodies are all okay

Payment:
up to 1000 gems (can possibly go higher) no other currencies
fodder dragons
g1s
scattersight vials
characters

Keywords:
anthro, oc, character, furry, wolf

Optional:
it's important that the art captures his intense personality and nature well. experimental or abstract art is welcome, i'm looking for everything and i'd be happy to help someone try out something new!

thank you
digital or traditional, all levels of art are welcome!

More specific type:
furry/feral

Specifications:
this character, Riot. headshots/busts/fullbodies are all okay

Payment:
up to 1000 gems (can possibly go higher) no other currencies
fodder dragons
g1s
scattersight vials
characters

Keywords:
anthro, oc, character, furry, wolf

Optional:
it's important that the art captures his intense personality and nature well. experimental or abstract art is welcome, i'm looking for everything and i'd be happy to help someone try out something new!

thank you
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type: [/b] Furry/Anthro Dragon [b]Specifications:[/b] im looking for a full/bust commission of my [url=http://easterndragon.tumblr.com/private/image/151309190364/tumblr_oehulvW8rB1ratzq0]'sona[/url], I wanna update his design as well, just minor changes, his horns & haircut [b]Payment:[/b] I currently have 700kt <im exalting fodder so budget may increase up to 1mt if everything goes smooth> and I'm willing to offer an [item=eroded crystalhide] [item=disoriented spirit] [item=malevolent spirit] as well [b]Keywords:[/b] Furry, Anthro, Dragon, OC. [b]Optional:[/b] N/A
Digital

More specific type:
Furry/Anthro Dragon

Specifications:
im looking for a full/bust commission of my 'sona, I wanna update his design as well, just minor changes, his horns & haircut

Payment:
I currently have 700kt <im exalting fodder so budget may increase up to 1mt if everything goes smooth> and I'm willing to offer an Eroded Crystalhide Disoriented Spirit Malevolent Spirit as well

Keywords:
Furry, Anthro, Dragon, OC.

Optional:
N/A
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
prefer digital, but i'm willing to take traditional if you're able to scan it

More specific type:
anthro

Specifications:
pink anthro cat

Payment:
i'm likely willing to pay whatever, but because i'm looking for bulk art i'm prefer around 250g (sorry!) to be the max. i also have a chickensmoothie account under the same username if anyone is interested in that.

Keywords:
anthro, furry, feline, cat, anthropomorphic, oc

Optional this is a gift for my best friend! if you have any questions, please pm me. i have a discord and a variety of other places i can communicate.
prefer digital, but i'm willing to take traditional if you're able to scan it

More specific type:
anthro

Specifications:
pink anthro cat

Payment:
i'm likely willing to pay whatever, but because i'm looking for bulk art i'm prefer around 250g (sorry!) to be the max. i also have a chickensmoothie account under the same username if anyone is interested in that.

Keywords:
anthro, furry, feline, cat, anthropomorphic, oc

Optional this is a gift for my best friend! if you have any questions, please pm me. i have a discord and a variety of other places i can communicate.
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
Digital

More specific type:
Line art, Banner, outline

Specifications:
I'm looking for an outline of one or two horses as a design for my real life horse training business. And possibly my businesses initials for something extra to help tie in the name.

Payment:
I can pay with treasure, dragons and gems. I have no idea what something like this goes for but am paying for quality.

Keywords:
horse, equine, line art, outline, dressage, jumping, reining

Optional:
preferably a jumping horse outline and a dressage horse outline, maybe a reining horse as well. just to help incorporate all that I do. Someone knowledgeable in horses and riding would be best.
Digital

More specific type:
Line art, Banner, outline

Specifications:
I'm looking for an outline of one or two horses as a design for my real life horse training business. And possibly my businesses initials for something extra to help tie in the name.

Payment:
I can pay with treasure, dragons and gems. I have no idea what something like this goes for but am paying for quality.

Keywords:
horse, equine, line art, outline, dressage, jumping, reining

Optional:
preferably a jumping horse outline and a dressage horse outline, maybe a reining horse as well. just to help incorporate all that I do. Someone knowledgeable in horses and riding would be best.
[quote name="Phyllored" date="2018-12-02 16:32:52" ] [quote name="Phyllored" date="2018-10-30 11:15:49" ] Broad type of art you want: i prefer digital but throw anything u got for me C: More specific type: humanoid only!! Specifications: so i have a comic that i'd really love to commission people for to draw my characters and i think this forum is a perfect opportunity to be able to find that without having to refresh the art sale forums so much :,D here's [url=https://morallygreycomic.tumblr.com/cast]the cast of characters[/url]!! and here are[url=http://phyllored.tumblr.com/post/178715064887/morally-grey-fullbodies-the-sequel-d-5-months] the fullbody references[/url] in case it's needed~ Payment: t/g !! i'm not willing to spend more than 1000g or the 1:850 treasure equivalent unless your art is REALLY top notch quality :,0 i am also happy to offer the following: art trades!! examples of my art are in my signature! baldwin mats/melting stuff for ya any dragons in my lair without familiars! just ask if anything you can just ask what i have in my hoard and ill see for myself! if your art is worth the price for me, i may even offer USD! Keywords: human, humanoids, headshots, halfbody, fullbodies, digital, sketch, insertkeywordhere Optional: i honestly do NOT have a preference for what character i want to be drawn so really, just pick whoever you think u'll have the most fun drawing C: it'll make things good for the both of us! [/quote] birthday bump!!! still buying! [/quote]
Phyllored wrote on 2018-12-02 16:32:52:
Phyllored wrote on 2018-10-30 11:15:49:
Broad type of art you want: i prefer digital but throw anything u got for me C:

More specific type: humanoid only!!

Specifications: so i have a comic that i'd really love to commission people for to draw my characters and i think this forum is a perfect opportunity to be able to find that without having to refresh the art sale forums so much :,D
here's the cast of characters!! and here are the fullbody references in case it's needed~

Payment:
t/g !! i'm not willing to spend more than 1000g or the 1:850 treasure equivalent unless your art is REALLY top notch quality :,0 i am also happy to offer the following:

art trades!! examples of my art are in my signature!
baldwin mats/melting stuff for ya
any dragons in my lair without familiars! just ask
if anything you can just ask what i have in my hoard and ill see for myself!
if your art is worth the price for me, i may even offer USD!

Keywords:
human, humanoids, headshots, halfbody, fullbodies, digital, sketch, insertkeywordhere

Optional:
i honestly do NOT have a preference for what character i want to be drawn so really, just pick whoever you think u'll have the most fun drawing C: it'll make things good for the both of us!

birthday bump!!! still buying!
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.
Digital
More specific type:
Gijinka, Monster, Anthro

Specifications:
I'm wanting Several on my Dragons done as Gjinkas or just as Straight up Monsters, alot of Artistic Creativity is required because they don't have any reference and i have mostly just rough ideas.

The Anthro is a diffrent piece altogether I have a Fursona my friend drew for me so it has a refrence

Payment:
I have 6kg anything over that will need be in USD preferably under 100$

Keywords:
Steampunk, Monster, Scary, Chibi, Fursona, Furry, Gijinka, USD, Gems
Optional:
I love Steampunk, I love Pastel Cute things and I love dark and scary and every combination of the three. Pastel Goth is Definetly a style I fit under.
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.
Digital
More specific type:
Gijinka, Monster, Anthro

Specifications:
I'm wanting Several on my Dragons done as Gjinkas or just as Straight up Monsters, alot of Artistic Creativity is required because they don't have any reference and i have mostly just rough ideas.

The Anthro is a diffrent piece altogether I have a Fursona my friend drew for me so it has a refrence

Payment:
I have 6kg anything over that will need be in USD preferably under 100$

Keywords:
Steampunk, Monster, Scary, Chibi, Fursona, Furry, Gijinka, USD, Gems
Optional:
I love Steampunk, I love Pastel Cute things and I love dark and scary and every combination of the three. Pastel Goth is Definetly a style I fit under.
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 411 412