Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 410 411
Broad type of art you want

Digital

More specific type:
Full body.

Specifications:
I want someone to help me to design a casual outfit for my new gal! She doesn’t have a full body yet so I want to get an art piece that is a full body where she is in a more typical outfit!

Payment
Treasure, and gems can be used to pay! I am willing to spend around 300,000 total for a piece of art (May go higher depending on quality!). I also have 560 gems to spend!

Keywords:
Human, Kitsune, girl, clothing, full body, outfit

Optional:
I’m perfectly happy with a more simple piece since it is more of a reference that I can use for RP’s! This is the gal that needs to be drawn :)

11724086_M8A5NSpJWMf8sKK.jpg

Feel free to shoot me a DM! I don’t bite ^^
Broad type of art you want

Digital

More specific type:
Full body.

Specifications:
I want someone to help me to design a casual outfit for my new gal! She doesn’t have a full body yet so I want to get an art piece that is a full body where she is in a more typical outfit!

Payment
Treasure, and gems can be used to pay! I am willing to spend around 300,000 total for a piece of art (May go higher depending on quality!). I also have 560 gems to spend!

Keywords:
Human, Kitsune, girl, clothing, full body, outfit

Optional:
I’m perfectly happy with a more simple piece since it is more of a reference that I can use for RP’s! This is the gal that needs to be drawn :)

11724086_M8A5NSpJWMf8sKK.jpg

Feel free to shoot me a DM! I don’t bite ^^
Broad type of art you want:
Background 1024x768

Specifications:
I need back grounds to design my game.
Payment:
Treasure and gems. 100 to 300, Give you my game free :)
Keywords:
Background, game, digital

Background 1024x768

Specifications:
I need back grounds to design my game.
Payment:
Treasure and gems. 100 to 300, Give you my game free :)
Keywords:
Background, game, digital

Digital.

More specific type:
Chibi; human(oid) couple art.

Specifications:
I'm looking for cutesy couple Valentine's Day artwork for two of my characters! Character 1, and Character 2. They are girlfriends!
I'm partial to anime styled artwork, in particular chibis or even semi chibi. I also prefer flat colors over fully shaded pieces!
I don't have anything in mind in terms of poses or anything of the sort, I'm just looking for something cute and sweet and lovey dovey! We can discuss that further in PMs if you want to, though, and I can give you some rough ideas.

Payment:
I'm looking to pay in USD. My budget is about $50 per commission. That said I'm also open to paying with treasure, gems, or even a mixture.

Optional:
If you're interested in drawing for me, send me a PM with examples of your art and general pricing! Also, if you have any questions about the characters or anything, feel free to message me about it!!

e: that got a lot of responses quick!! thank you everyone
Digital.

More specific type:
Chibi; human(oid) couple art.

Specifications:
I'm looking for cutesy couple Valentine's Day artwork for two of my characters! Character 1, and Character 2. They are girlfriends!
I'm partial to anime styled artwork, in particular chibis or even semi chibi. I also prefer flat colors over fully shaded pieces!
I don't have anything in mind in terms of poses or anything of the sort, I'm just looking for something cute and sweet and lovey dovey! We can discuss that further in PMs if you want to, though, and I can give you some rough ideas.

Payment:
I'm looking to pay in USD. My budget is about $50 per commission. That said I'm also open to paying with treasure, gems, or even a mixture.

Optional:
If you're interested in drawing for me, send me a PM with examples of your art and general pricing! Also, if you have any questions about the characters or anything, feel free to message me about it!!

e: that got a lot of responses quick!! thank you everyone
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragon - fabulous [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2058712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20588/2058712_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon, accent and wing bangles. No other apparel. Doesn't need to be crystal/facet. [b]Payment:[/b] Talking - have old items, gems, treasure. 1000 plus gem equivalent. More detail - more gems. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon Skydancer wings [b]Optional:[/b] Add in a picture(s) of art that you've found in a style similar to what you're looking for, or references as you would call them. [b]Will send to you[/b] as it is art from an artist here who is no longer doing art. Skydancer with outstratched wings, graceful, intense coloring and a very intricate yet repetitive accent. Transparent background.
Digital

More specific type:
Dragon - fabulous

Specifications:

2058712_350.png
Dragon, accent and wing bangles. No other apparel. Doesn't need to be crystal/facet.

Payment:
Talking - have old items, gems, treasure. 1000 plus gem equivalent. More detail - more gems.

Keywords:
Dragon Skydancer wings

Optional:
Add in a picture(s) of art that you've found in a style similar to what you're looking for, or references as you would call them.
Will send to you as it is art from an artist here who is no longer doing art.

Skydancer with outstratched wings, graceful, intense coloring and a very intricate yet repetitive accent. Transparent background.
mM2VM9X.png
Digital mostly but traditional and mixed works too.

More specific type:
Human OC art, couple art, body positivity art

Specifications:
First of all, specifics:
  • Art of Skylar and Tesh or Abby and Kira being either domestic, cute or intimate (no NSFW, and within FR rules). Cuddling, sleeping in each other's arms and soft kisses are always good.
  • Art related to body positivity and accepting your own body, mostly oriented to fat women and any characters with scars (specially Sky, linked above). For this it'd be most likely characters with clothes you'd wear going to a beach, leaving scars, stretch marks, fat and such visible.
  • In general, positive art! Art that can give a good message, encouraging others to go on, to remind them they are not alone, that they may struggle but can do it and that their mental/physical health is important etc. this is kinda both for my characters and myself.

Second, I have a new art search thread for general stuff

Payment:
Gems, treasure, wishlist items, I have a few retired fest apparel, maybe USD but my budget is rather low (about $20). Feel free to show me commissions that mix different types of currency but if you are going to offer USD-only commissions consider my budget, don't offer me +$40 arts :_

Keywords:
humans art ocs original characters cute sweet positive health body positivity scars fat people domestic cuddle kiss I could go on for life

Optional:
I'm up to check all styles really, but if it helps: I'm happy buying uncolored/monochrome/colored sketches, paint-y styles, colorful styles and I'm not so interested in chibis in this case. Bonus points if you can draw different body/face shapes and scars.
Digital mostly but traditional and mixed works too.

More specific type:
Human OC art, couple art, body positivity art

Specifications:
First of all, specifics:
  • Art of Skylar and Tesh or Abby and Kira being either domestic, cute or intimate (no NSFW, and within FR rules). Cuddling, sleeping in each other's arms and soft kisses are always good.
  • Art related to body positivity and accepting your own body, mostly oriented to fat women and any characters with scars (specially Sky, linked above). For this it'd be most likely characters with clothes you'd wear going to a beach, leaving scars, stretch marks, fat and such visible.
  • In general, positive art! Art that can give a good message, encouraging others to go on, to remind them they are not alone, that they may struggle but can do it and that their mental/physical health is important etc. this is kinda both for my characters and myself.

Second, I have a new art search thread for general stuff

Payment:
Gems, treasure, wishlist items, I have a few retired fest apparel, maybe USD but my budget is rather low (about $20). Feel free to show me commissions that mix different types of currency but if you are going to offer USD-only commissions consider my budget, don't offer me +$40 arts :_

Keywords:
humans art ocs original characters cute sweet positive health body positivity scars fat people domestic cuddle kiss I could go on for life

Optional:
I'm up to check all styles really, but if it helps: I'm happy buying uncolored/monochrome/colored sketches, paint-y styles, colorful styles and I'm not so interested in chibis in this case. Bonus points if you can draw different body/face shapes and scars.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
[b]I think I’ve found what I’m looking for, thank you![/b] [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Painted signature banner [b]Specifications:[/b] Specifically, I’d like art of this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8510157] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85102/8510157_350.png[/img] [/url] I’m looking for an artist with a looser painting style, something you can see the brushstrokes in. I’d also prefer if you were able to do a cropped, dynamic pose as opposed to a static sitting or lying down pose. I’d really love if you could keep his red and gold color scheme! [b]Payment:[/b] My budget is tentatively $20-25 (and the equivalent in game currency of course), but I am willing to pay more for a style I adore! (Would prefer to pay half before and half after) [b]Keywords:[/b] Signature, painting, dragon [b]Optional:[/b] I really love the signatures found here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2387672]x[/url]
I think I’ve found what I’m looking for, thank you!

Digital

More specific type:
Painted signature banner

Specifications:
Specifically, I’d like art of this boy:

8510157_350.png

I’m looking for an artist with a looser painting style, something you can see the brushstrokes in. I’d also prefer if you were able to do a cropped, dynamic pose as opposed to a static sitting or lying down pose. I’d really love if you could keep his red and gold color scheme!

Payment:
My budget is tentatively $20-25 (and the equivalent in game currency of course), but I am willing to pay more for a style I adore!
(Would prefer to pay half before and half after)

Keywords:
Signature, painting, dragon

Optional:
I really love the signatures found here: x
a8byJKr.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid Chibi
'Dragon' Chibi

Specifications:
https://toyhou.se/1668472.naira
https://toyhou.se/1144918.nordlys

Those two are the characters, I'm only looking for chibis of them at the moment. The quality of art in Naira's gallery is pretty much what I'm interested in. I'd love to get pieces of them together as well.

Having shading is optional, I like flat colours too!

Payment:
USD, up to $20 per piece

I also have these retired accents if anyone is interested in that:

Keywords:
humanoid Mermaid dragon digital chibi coloured

Please PM me. I will only be responding to people I order art from, thank you
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid Chibi
'Dragon' Chibi

Specifications:
https://toyhou.se/1668472.naira
https://toyhou.se/1144918.nordlys

Those two are the characters, I'm only looking for chibis of them at the moment. The quality of art in Naira's gallery is pretty much what I'm interested in. I'd love to get pieces of them together as well.

Having shading is optional, I like flat colours too!

Payment:
USD, up to $20 per piece

I also have these retired accents if anyone is interested in that:

Keywords:
humanoid Mermaid dragon digital chibi coloured

Please PM me. I will only be responding to people I order art from, thank you
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
Broad type of art you want: digital

More specific type: Dragon breeding cards, sprite of my favourite dragon, an oc i created. I will show you what she looks like when you PM me.

Specifications: Shading please!

Payment: treasure (I'm fairly new so I only have about 27k), dragons breedings (I'll have lots of very pretty hatchlings in about 3 weeks!)

Keywords:none

Optional: this is sort of art i really like <3
https://www.deviantart.com/kamirah
Broad type of art you want: digital

More specific type: Dragon breeding cards, sprite of my favourite dragon, an oc i created. I will show you what she looks like when you PM me.

Specifications: Shading please!

Payment: treasure (I'm fairly new so I only have about 27k), dragons breedings (I'll have lots of very pretty hatchlings in about 3 weeks!)

Keywords:none

Optional: this is sort of art i really like <3
https://www.deviantart.com/kamirah
Come visit my hatchery at any time!
N8ZgDk7.pngONczypP.jpg N8ZgDk7.png
18 hours ahead of FR
[size=2][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] digital [b]More specific type:[/b] dragon, pixels, chibi, busts, fullbody, headshot, painting, sketch, colored - anything except gijinkas tbh! [b]Specifications:[/b] looking for art of the boy below. would like his mane + sunchaser included in the art if possible. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/355de8ea4855c30e3d5ee6c94e294eee/tumblr_plylpluQ341vohhk7o1_400.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] currently sitting on a pile of gems for art - but i can also offer uma and gen ones if that's your preference
digital

More specific type:
dragon, pixels, chibi, busts, fullbody, headshot, painting, sketch, colored - anything except gijinkas tbh!

Specifications:
looking for art of the boy below. would like his mane + sunchaser included in the art if possible.
tumblr_plylpluQ341vohhk7o1_400.png

Payment:
currently sitting on a pile of gems for art - but i can also offer uma and gen ones if that's your preference
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
Broad type of art you want: Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media More specific type: Gijinka, Human, Semi Realistic Specifications: Hello! I'm looking for human art of my dragon Elliar! I'm looking for something that is... very pink. I'd really like some silly valentines themed art of him in his human form! I don't really have all that many specifications except for the pinker, the better!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14237552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142376/14237552_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Gems ONLY! No USD, please! I can potentially pay up to 10000 gems, but I am not looking to spend all of that at once! Keywords: Human, Colored, Digital Art, Traditional Art, Outfit, Clothes, Fantasy, Gijinka, Pink
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media

More specific type:
Gijinka, Human, Semi Realistic

Specifications:
Hello! I'm looking for human art of my dragon Elliar! I'm looking for something that is... very pink. I'd really like some silly valentines themed art of him in his human form! I don't really have all that many specifications except for the pinker, the better!!!

14237552_350.png

Payment:
Gems ONLY! No USD, please! I can potentially pay up to 10000 gems, but I am not looking to spend all of that at once!

Keywords:
Human, Colored, Digital Art, Traditional Art, Outfit, Clothes, Fantasy, Gijinka, Pink
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 410 411