Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 410 411
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Hatchery Banner [b]Specifications:[/b] I am looking for a banner for my hatchery, which you can get to by clicking my forum signature! I hope to retire the cycling pairs in favour of an actual signature! A knowledge of stock imagery, such as those used in Moodboards would be the best for this I believe, as I am looking for something that looks mystic and pretty. Here is a moodboard I have on a dragon of mine that fits the colour scheme that I am looking for! [img]https://i.imgur.com/2USXU7G.jpg[/img] Something enchanting like that! Some white text with the name of my Hatchery is desirable as well. [b]Payment:[/b] I will try and pay your fee! I have 1600 gems and about a half mil in treasure right now! I could also give you some hatchery dragons or some baldwin mats depending on what you need! [b]Keywords:[/b] Banner, hatchery, stock [b]Optional:[/b] Banners are about 100x tall and 500x wide! That should help with that at least.
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery Banner

Specifications:
I am looking for a banner for my hatchery, which you can get to by clicking my forum signature! I hope to retire the cycling pairs in favour of an actual signature! A knowledge of stock imagery, such as those used in Moodboards would be the best for this I believe, as I am looking for something that looks mystic and pretty. Here is a moodboard I have on a dragon of mine that fits the colour scheme that I am looking for!

2USXU7G.jpg

Something enchanting like that! Some white text with the name of my Hatchery is desirable as well.

Payment:
I will try and pay your fee! I have 1600 gems and about a half mil in treasure right now! I could also give you some hatchery dragons or some baldwin mats depending on what you need!

Keywords:
Banner, hatchery, stock

Optional:
Banners are about 100x tall and 500x wide! That should help with that at least.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, anything as long as decent quality

More specific type:

Tattoo, animals, flowers kinda thing

Specifications:

I'm looking for a style similar to sort of a tattoo ish style. I want images I can use in like my Clan bio, Signature, etc. I don't have anything specific in mind, although it would be great to be a nature sort of asthetic. It doesn't have to have color, as long as it's clean. I'm equally excepting to traditional artists, since I am one myself, and I'm not too picky on style.

Payment:

I don't have the most amount of money, but if I truly love it I will try to save up enough money to pay you. I do art trades, but currently I am redoing my style, so images in my shop might be different to what you get. The link to my shop is here.
Keywords:
Tattoo, Flowers, Animals, Traditional, Mixed Media, Digital,
Optional:
Here are some examples, as you can see, they are very varied in the types I like.

X, X, X,
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, anything as long as decent quality

More specific type:

Tattoo, animals, flowers kinda thing

Specifications:

I'm looking for a style similar to sort of a tattoo ish style. I want images I can use in like my Clan bio, Signature, etc. I don't have anything specific in mind, although it would be great to be a nature sort of asthetic. It doesn't have to have color, as long as it's clean. I'm equally excepting to traditional artists, since I am one myself, and I'm not too picky on style.

Payment:

I don't have the most amount of money, but if I truly love it I will try to save up enough money to pay you. I do art trades, but currently I am redoing my style, so images in my shop might be different to what you get. The link to my shop is here.
Keywords:
Tattoo, Flowers, Animals, Traditional, Mixed Media, Digital,
Optional:
Here are some examples, as you can see, they are very varied in the types I like.

X, X, X,
Posted in creative corner that i am trading skins for art
Posted in creative corner that i am trading skins for art
tumblr_inline_nwugxzMDyv1t7d5o3_500.gif

Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Human Couple's images, colored. Half/Fullbodies ideal.

Specifications: Must be okay drawing m/m and/or f/f couples. Ideally looking for art styles similar to manga/anime, but definitely not 'moe'.

Payment: I can offer g/t or USD, I prefer straight g/t or mixed g/t and USD payments. Price shouldn't be a problem

Keywords: Fanart, Human, Couples, Manga, Anime

Optional: Please PM to contact

Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Human Couple's images, colored. Half/Fullbodies ideal.

Specifications: Must be okay drawing m/m and/or f/f couples. Ideally looking for art styles similar to manga/anime, but definitely not 'moe'.

Payment: I can offer g/t or USD, I prefer straight g/t or mixed g/t and USD payments. Price shouldn't be a problem

Keywords: Fanart, Human, Couples, Manga, Anime

Optional: Please PM to contact
vnfnSuk.gif
@Siliesse
Do you want a drawing? As I’m free to draw that for you, my prices are on the link on my forum signature
@Siliesse
Do you want a drawing? As I’m free to draw that for you, my prices are on the link on my forum signature
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
@Killuazoomyck I would love to draw your cutie, although I am a traditional artist, I try to make it looks as bright as possible.
@Killuazoomyck I would love to draw your cutie, although I am a traditional artist, I try to make it looks as bright as possible.
@killuazoomyck I’m free to draw ur dragon! Just pm me her details
@killuazoomyck I’m free to draw ur dragon! Just pm me her details
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Banner/breeding cards [b]Specifications:[/b] I’m looking for someone to make me breeding cards for my new hatchery! I prefer artists who can do gifs of possible hatchlings. Also want to be able to request what kind of background or theme I want as well as card shape (optional) [b]Payment:[/b] My price is usually 2-6kt per card [b]Keywords:[/b] Breedig card, gif hatchlings, 6kt, digital [b]Optional:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jSrvc4v.gif[/img] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/frEGaXz.png[/img] Here are some of the cards I’ve payed for before [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=2537525][img]https://preview.ibb.co/iM4PXU/tbp.png[/img][/url] There are other breeding card examples that I like on my future hatchery page
Digital

More specific type:
Banner/breeding cards

Specifications:
I’m looking for someone to make me breeding cards for my new hatchery! I prefer artists who can do gifs of possible hatchlings. Also want to be able to request what kind of background or theme I want as well as card shape (optional)

Payment:
My price is usually 2-6kt per card

Keywords:
Breedig card, gif hatchlings, 6kt, digital

Optional:
jSrvc4v.gif
frEGaXz.png
Here are some of the cards I’ve payed for before
tbp.png
There are other breeding card examples that I like on my future hatchery page
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
Broad type of art you want: Digital More specific type: gijinka headshot or halfbody Specifications: Got a new babbin that I absolutely adore and need to get her a gijinka design! Payment: Flexible, mixed payments are usually my preference, or pure g Keywords: gijinka, gijinka design, headshot, halfbody Optional: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45460160] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454602/45460160_350.png[/img] [/url] the babbin in question, and I'd prefer using PM's to communicate! :)

Digital

More specific type:

gijinka headshot or halfbody

Specifications:

Got a new babbin that I absolutely adore and need to get her a gijinka design!

Payment:

Flexible, mixed payments are usually my preference, or pure g

Keywords:

gijinka, gijinka design, headshot, halfbody

Optional:

45460160_350.png

the babbin in question, and I'd prefer using PM's to communicate! :)
flefaeries_2.png
[b]Artist Found! [/b] [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Chibi, Maybe Lineart, Colored, Fullbody, Headshots [b]Specifications:[/b] I have an OC I'd like to get some art of! He's got a super simple design. He's a species that I made and have not yet named. He has no mouth or nose. He's not crying, his eyes are just watery. Here is a picture of him. [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/9767188_RNkTiV4xVIEklEU.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] I have 150 gems I'm willing to spend, 180 at the highest. It's not much, I know. [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, Fullbody, Simple, Simple Design,
Artist Found!

Digital
More specific type:
Chibi, Maybe Lineart, Colored, Fullbody, Headshots
Specifications:
I have an OC I'd like to get some art of! He's got a super simple design. He's a species that I made and have not yet named. He has no mouth or nose. He's not crying, his eyes are just watery. Here is a picture of him.
9767188_RNkTiV4xVIEklEU.png

Payment:
I have 150 gems I'm willing to spend, 180 at the highest. It's not much, I know.

Keywords:
Chibi, Fullbody, Simple, Simple Design,

dcuznp0-5e50dc19-e66f-4203-99ce-3351ed2d2c1f.png

I'm a funky little man
» +0 fr time
» lover of monsters
» grilled cheese enthusiast
» design shop here
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 410 411