Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital, paintings, anything really

More specific type:
Dragon art (full body or bust, I don't care), pet bird (budgie)

Specifications:
My baby budgie passed away quite a while ago, probably 9-10 months by now. He won't leave my head, so I would like some art for him. He does have a dragon based off of him, the very first one in my lair named Solace. In the bio is art by me of him, and underneath an actual picture of him. You can draw either the dragon or him himself (himself preferred but I don't care). Mostly white and purple themes but feel free to add whatever prettiness you like. Please also send art examples

Payment:
I can pay in skins, accents, Baldwin stuff, apparel, familiars, or actual currency. My currency is always really low though, so please keep gems and treasure at a reasonable price :) I'll pay when the art is finished.

Also willing to give art as payment!

Keywords:
Digital, imperial, bird, pet, purple, dragon

Digital, paintings, anything really

More specific type:
Dragon art (full body or bust, I don't care), pet bird (budgie)

Specifications:
My baby budgie passed away quite a while ago, probably 9-10 months by now. He won't leave my head, so I would like some art for him. He does have a dragon based off of him, the very first one in my lair named Solace. In the bio is art by me of him, and underneath an actual picture of him. You can draw either the dragon or him himself (himself preferred but I don't care). Mostly white and purple themes but feel free to add whatever prettiness you like. Please also send art examples

Payment:
I can pay in skins, accents, Baldwin stuff, apparel, familiars, or actual currency. My currency is always really low though, so please keep gems and treasure at a reasonable price :) I'll pay when the art is finished.

Also willing to give art as payment!

Keywords:
Digital, imperial, bird, pet, purple, dragon

Digital.

More specific type:
Anthro, Animals, Humans, Fantasy, Arpg.

Specifications:
Pretty much any style expect sketch.

Payment:
Treasure : 4,846,525
Gems : 214
Any hoard item listed in the topic
since leaving fr

See the leaving topic here

Keywords:
Antrho, animal, wolf, fantasy, digital, dragon, arpg

Digital.

More specific type:
Anthro, Animals, Humans, Fantasy, Arpg.

Specifications:
Pretty much any style expect sketch.

Payment:
Treasure : 4,846,525
Gems : 214
Any hoard item listed in the topic
since leaving fr

See the leaving topic here

Keywords:
Antrho, animal, wolf, fantasy, digital, dragon, arpg

Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
Layout, Banner, Buttons, Breeding cards etc. I'm trying to start a store

Specifications:
I would like to possible do a bundle for all of this. I'm still fairly new to this and would like to get this right the first time. I currently am doing a watermelon themed dragon and a gold/precious metal dragon to start off with. I would like for the breeding cards to show the possible outcomes too. It doesn't have to have animation. I'm so sorry, it sounds like I'm babbling o_o

Payment:
I can only currently pay in gold. I only have 27 gems, and I don't think anyone wants to deal with a really cheap person lol That being said, by the end of the day, I did do a price check on bundles, and it seems like a good price would be around 40g-70g

Keywords:
watermelon, gold, metals, shiney

Optional:
I like her work (@Cantaloupe) I would like a breeding cards to kinda look like this. I am open to the artist giving suggestions, seeing as though I need their help to make this happen.

I hope someone is able to help

Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
Layout, Banner, Buttons, Breeding cards etc. I'm trying to start a store

Specifications:
I would like to possible do a bundle for all of this. I'm still fairly new to this and would like to get this right the first time. I currently am doing a watermelon themed dragon and a gold/precious metal dragon to start off with. I would like for the breeding cards to show the possible outcomes too. It doesn't have to have animation. I'm so sorry, it sounds like I'm babbling o_o

Payment:
I can only currently pay in gold. I only have 27 gems, and I don't think anyone wants to deal with a really cheap person lol That being said, by the end of the day, I did do a price check on bundles, and it seems like a good price would be around 40g-70g

Keywords:
watermelon, gold, metals, shiney

Optional:
I like her work (@Cantaloupe) I would like a breeding cards to kinda look like this. I am open to the artist giving suggestions, seeing as though I need their help to make this happen.

I hope someone is able to help
TEZPsQJW_o.png
Would prefer digital but any type is fine.

More specific type:
Breeding cards, Banners, and Headers

Specifications:
I’m running a hatchery with my friend and we would like to make things look nice. If you have any packages where we can order multiple things that would be great. I like the cards that aren’t rectangular in shape and have animated outcomes.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, mixed - we can work out whatever payment is desirable.

Keywords:
Starting hatchery, Breeding cards, banners, headers

Optional:
Feel free to contact me about anything even if it is just to ask a question.
Would prefer digital but any type is fine.

More specific type:
Breeding cards, Banners, and Headers

Specifications:
I’m running a hatchery with my friend and we would like to make things look nice. If you have any packages where we can order multiple things that would be great. I like the cards that aren’t rectangular in shape and have animated outcomes.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, mixed - we can work out whatever payment is desirable.

Keywords:
Starting hatchery, Breeding cards, banners, headers

Optional:
Feel free to contact me about anything even if it is just to ask a question.
y7G0vov.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital Please [b]More specific type:[/b] I am looking for dragon or gijinka art [b]Specifications:[/b] So, for this I want a piece for my new emperor. Since he is an emperor, he has five heads. (In canon, emperors can be up to 100 meters and with 11 heads). [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421274/42127365_350.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] I'm low on treasure, but, I do have a bit of gems I can use! Plus, I can offer some items as well! [b]Keywords:[/b] Gijinka, Dragon, Emperor, Multiple Heads [b]Optional:[/b] Contact me if any questions!
Digital Please

More specific type:
I am looking for dragon or gijinka art

Specifications:
So, for this I want a piece for my new emperor. Since he is an emperor, he has five heads. (In canon, emperors can be up to 100 meters and with 11 heads).
42127365_350.png

Payment:
I'm low on treasure, but, I do have a bit of gems I can use! Plus, I can offer some items as well!

Keywords:
Gijinka, Dragon, Emperor, Multiple Heads

Optional:
Contact me if any questions!
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
Digital

More specific type:
Cartoony or realistic styles are fine! I'd like it to be in PNG format so there's no background

Specifications:
Would love art of these two! (drawn seperately)

x

Payment:
I have 5kg

Keywords:
Dragon Gryphon Griffin Digital PNG
Digital

More specific type:
Cartoony or realistic styles are fine! I'd like it to be in PNG format so there's no background

Specifications:
Would love art of these two! (drawn seperately)

x

Payment:
I have 5kg

Keywords:
Dragon Gryphon Griffin Digital PNG
BhWDcLm.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Neck up, or waist up + wings, or full body [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43698382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436984/43698382_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43571435] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435715/43571435_350.png[/img] [/url] Full color or monotone, since their eyes are the only really strong color, possibly shading, maybe flats if I like the style. With halo on male, and possibly your rendition of the plague halo on the female. Going for a majestic, menacing feel, like a dangerous angel if that makes sense, lol. [b]Payment:[/b] Up to 1000g or 1mil/t each. The higher the price the further out the commission, but I can have 1mil ready within a week. I also have a skydancer [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2501564#post_34746701]starmap pair[/url] that'll be breeding next week if you'd be interested in a hatchling as payment, I'm probably valuing them at 700-850. Note, I am aware of payment up front, I'm just feeling out who I want to commission and what their prices are so I can plan my prep accordingly, and not constantly crawl the forums. So if you have an art shop and you aren't open all the time, still feel free to ask if I'd like to be on a wait or pinglist! This ad'll close when I've decided all that as per the rules. [b]Keywords:[/b] dragon, primal eyes, glowing eyes, light, ghost, alloy, wasp, bee, minimal clothing [b]Optional:[/b] [url=http://fr-ari.tumblr.com/post/176923018140/earth-foddart-batch-2]x[/url] [url=http://rottclaw.tumblr.com/post/176461496776]x[/url] [url=https://nimrook-fr.tumblr.com/post/176489521506/sweats-i-hope-i-didnt-get-carried-away-with-the]x[/url] [url=http://clockbirds.tumblr.com/post/175958664612/reverie-fullbody-illustration-commission-of-a]x[/url] Basically, clean lines, good detail, that said, I'm not really offering enough for most of those levels of art ^^; so something more simplistic/sketchy is okay.
Digital

More specific type:
Neck up, or waist up + wings, or full body

Specifications:

43698382_350.png

43571435_350.png

Full color or monotone, since their eyes are the only really strong color, possibly shading, maybe flats if I like the style.

With halo on male, and possibly your rendition of the plague halo on the female. Going for a majestic, menacing feel, like a dangerous angel if that makes sense, lol.

Payment:
Up to 1000g or 1mil/t each. The higher the price the further out the commission, but I can have 1mil ready within a week. I also have a skydancer starmap pair that'll be breeding next week if you'd be interested in a hatchling as payment, I'm probably valuing them at 700-850.

Note, I am aware of payment up front, I'm just feeling out who I want to commission and what their prices are so I can plan my prep accordingly, and not constantly crawl the forums. So if you have an art shop and you aren't open all the time, still feel free to ask if I'd like to be on a wait or pinglist! This ad'll close when I've decided all that as per the rules.

Keywords:
dragon, primal eyes, glowing eyes, light, ghost, alloy, wasp, bee, minimal clothing

Optional:
x x x x
Basically, clean lines, good detail, that said, I'm not really offering enough for most of those levels of art ^^; so something more simplistic/sketchy is okay.
found! but leaving this up for future reference when i'm after more art fhksdj. [s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] digital [b]More specific type:[/b] uuh, chibi i...guess? just. smth cute lol. [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43924539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439246/43924539_350.png[/img] [/url] this is tofu and he's a tiny, happy tofu fluff and i love him. [b]Payment:[/b] t/g, idk, i'd prefer if you had a price range in mind lol. [b]Keywords:[/b] chibi, dragon, hatchling, digital [b]Optional:[/b] idk, just looking to get a couple of nice pieces for now ig :") pm pref for offers and stuff.[/s]
found! but leaving this up for future reference when i'm after more art fhksdj.

digital

More specific type:
uuh, chibi i...guess? just. smth cute lol.

Specifications:

43924539_350.png

this is tofu and he's a tiny, happy tofu fluff and i love him.

Payment:
t/g, idk, i'd prefer if you had a price range in mind lol.

Keywords:
chibi, dragon, hatchling, digital

Optional:
idk, just looking to get a couple of nice pieces for now ig :") pm pref for offers and stuff.
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Digital

More specific type:
Feral Characters, fullbody preferably

Specifications:
Would love to get more pieces of my characters, there's lots to choose from! They're listed in order of desire to get more art.
Kelpie (+GF Iedena)
Nathan
Nordlys
Durielle
Merlin
Savannah (Any form) (+Brother Alex)
Theo (Feral or Anthro)
Forge

I am a big fan of flat colour pieces (not going to turn down shading though), and both stylized and realistic styles. I'm really open to a broad spectrum of everything! The art on their pages that wasn't drawn by me is a pretty good tell of what I'm looking for.

Payment:
I've got up to 1000ish gems (could go higher), preferably not all for one piece, but if I really love a certain style I totally will.
What I'd really love to do would be some art trades, my FR shop is here, and I can also add shading/coloured lines to those pieces
Also willing to do experimental painty things like these

I also have these retired Usermade accents that are just collecting dust in my hoard:

I won't send gems first unless you clearly have a history of selling art as I have been screwed over before by an art thief on here.

Keywords:
Dragon, original species, human, anthro, fox, mermaid, deer, space noodle, feral, sketch, lined, flat, shaded, fullbody

Please PM me with: A link to a shop or examples, your prices or what you'd want, and who you want to draw. I may not reply to everyone, but I'll try to.
Digital

More specific type:
Feral Characters, fullbody preferably

Specifications:
Would love to get more pieces of my characters, there's lots to choose from! They're listed in order of desire to get more art.
Kelpie (+GF Iedena)
Nathan
Nordlys
Durielle
Merlin
Savannah (Any form) (+Brother Alex)
Theo (Feral or Anthro)
Forge

I am a big fan of flat colour pieces (not going to turn down shading though), and both stylized and realistic styles. I'm really open to a broad spectrum of everything! The art on their pages that wasn't drawn by me is a pretty good tell of what I'm looking for.

Payment:
I've got up to 1000ish gems (could go higher), preferably not all for one piece, but if I really love a certain style I totally will.
What I'd really love to do would be some art trades, my FR shop is here, and I can also add shading/coloured lines to those pieces
Also willing to do experimental painty things like these

I also have these retired Usermade accents that are just collecting dust in my hoard:

I won't send gems first unless you clearly have a history of selling art as I have been screwed over before by an art thief on here.

Keywords:
Dragon, original species, human, anthro, fox, mermaid, deer, space noodle, feral, sketch, lined, flat, shaded, fullbody

Please PM me with: A link to a shop or examples, your prices or what you'd want, and who you want to draw. I may not reply to everyone, but I'll try to.
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
Hello!

I'm looking for a price estimate for a full body or waist up, colored, human digital art piece. I know this is asking quite a bit, and won't be cheap, so I need to know how much to save up to before commissioning.

I'm looking for estimates in gem/treasure. Feel free to PM me :)

/please send art samples so I can see your style of art!
Hello!

I'm looking for a price estimate for a full body or waist up, colored, human digital art piece. I know this is asking quite a bit, and won't be cheap, so I need to know how much to save up to before commissioning.

I'm looking for estimates in gem/treasure. Feel free to PM me :)

/please send art samples so I can see your style of art!
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 411 412