Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 410 411
Broad type of art you want:
I prefer digital art, but I can be swayed into getting traditional/mixed media if the style is nice.

More specific type:
I'm open to anything! Icons/headshots would be nice, and so would be chibis/pagedolls! Of course, I'm open to half/fullbodies too! (Honestly, I'm okay with any style ^^). (Also, maybe meme art? I'm sort of interested in that too.)

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of any of the characters found here! They're all set in the same universe, so it might be cool to get, say, matching pieces (as in, the same style ^^). They're still rough in development, so if there's any missing details you would need to do a piece then I'd be more than glad to oblige!

Payment:
Talk about what you are willing to pay or what price range you are looking to buy within.

Keywords:
I have 2k gems I can put towards art pieces like now! If you could provide prices with examples, that would be great ^^

Optional:
Can't think of any optional stuff, but can update if I think of anything. ^^;

Keywords:
Digital, headshot, icon, chibi, halfbody, half-body, fullbody, bust, meme art, pixel art, human, humanoid, oc, male, female, lined, coloured.
I prefer digital art, but I can be swayed into getting traditional/mixed media if the style is nice.

More specific type:
I'm open to anything! Icons/headshots would be nice, and so would be chibis/pagedolls! Of course, I'm open to half/fullbodies too! (Honestly, I'm okay with any style ^^). (Also, maybe meme art? I'm sort of interested in that too.)

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of any of the characters found here! They're all set in the same universe, so it might be cool to get, say, matching pieces (as in, the same style ^^). They're still rough in development, so if there's any missing details you would need to do a piece then I'd be more than glad to oblige!

Payment:
Talk about what you are willing to pay or what price range you are looking to buy within.

Keywords:
I have 2k gems I can put towards art pieces like now! If you could provide prices with examples, that would be great ^^

Optional:
Can't think of any optional stuff, but can update if I think of anything. ^^;

Keywords:
Digital, headshot, icon, chibi, halfbody, half-body, fullbody, bust, meme art, pixel art, human, humanoid, oc, male, female, lined, coloured.
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]

Digital art, but i will accept traditional art if its properly scanned

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad, Lineart, ref sheet, human bust, fullbodies, color or not i dont mind

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my Bloodborne OC Pepper. They are a hunter who is slowly turning into a werewolf. I am looking for both art of their werewolf form and their human form. For human form specifically the top leftmost stage as depicted on the sketch sheet provided below. I am also looking to get a proper ref sheet done for them including their clothing
humanoid sketch sheet
werewolf form

Payment:
I have 1kg i can spend on art as well as 1.7 mil treasure. I can also offer art trades.

Keywords:
Digital, headshot, fullbody, halfbody, anthro, oc, humanoid, furry,

Optional:
not really looking for extremely anime or toony styles for this

Digital art, but i will accept traditional art if its properly scanned

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad, Lineart, ref sheet, human bust, fullbodies, color or not i dont mind

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my Bloodborne OC Pepper. They are a hunter who is slowly turning into a werewolf. I am looking for both art of their werewolf form and their human form. For human form specifically the top leftmost stage as depicted on the sketch sheet provided below. I am also looking to get a proper ref sheet done for them including their clothing
humanoid sketch sheet
werewolf form

Payment:
I have 1kg i can spend on art as well as 1.7 mil treasure. I can also offer art trades.

Keywords:
Digital, headshot, fullbody, halfbody, anthro, oc, humanoid, furry,

Optional:
not really looking for extremely anime or toony styles for this
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
Mainly digital, i'm very picky about traditional

More specific type:
Cartoony Humanoids, Headshots, Bustshots or fullbodys (I'm open for any other creative stuff tho. Feel free to show me what you've got!). I really like very cartoony and unusual styles.

Specifications:
I am looking for art for this gal.

Payment:
Treasure, Gems, DA points or art trades (Limits are 150g, 200kT and 500 Points, if i really like your art i may be willing to pay more, i'd would take me a bit tho to get more currency)(My art examples)

Keywords:
humanoid fullbody headshot Oc cartoony points trades

Optional:
Gore is okay, but please refrain from anything NSFW related
Mainly digital, i'm very picky about traditional

More specific type:
Cartoony Humanoids, Headshots, Bustshots or fullbodys (I'm open for any other creative stuff tho. Feel free to show me what you've got!). I really like very cartoony and unusual styles.

Specifications:
I am looking for art for this gal.

Payment:
Treasure, Gems, DA points or art trades (Limits are 150g, 200kT and 500 Points, if i really like your art i may be willing to pay more, i'd would take me a bit tho to get more currency)(My art examples)

Keywords:
humanoid fullbody headshot Oc cartoony points trades

Optional:
Gore is okay, but please refrain from anything NSFW related
COMMISSIONS OPEN
He/Him-FR time +9h
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Banners/ Graphics [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for someone to design a subspecies banner and make me some little icon graphics. My subspieces [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2410640]Phayu Raeng[/url] are dark coloured wind dragons found on coastal cliffs of the plateau, so dusk-night imagery would be nice for a background. Night time redrock cave? Sunset / dusk / twilight / noctilucent clouds? Their overall theme is Thailand, so Thai patterns would be a wonderful touch. For the icons, I'd like faux item's but as my subspecies genes (found on the linked thread). [b]Payment:[/b] I'll PWYW and if you'd want, give you some art for trade. [b]Keywords:[/b] Banner, Graphics, Subspecies, Skydancers, Ridgebacks, Wind, Icons [b]Optional:[/b] something like the following would be nice. [img]http://i.imgur.com/1waLs0P.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/5WVN4Ge.png[/img] made by @/SkyLark [img]https://i.imgur.com/JzMYaDG.png[/img] made by me
Digital

More specific type:
Banners/ Graphics

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to design a subspecies banner and make me some little icon graphics.
My subspieces Phayu Raeng are dark coloured wind dragons found on coastal cliffs of the plateau, so dusk-night imagery would be nice for a background. Night time redrock cave? Sunset / dusk / twilight / noctilucent clouds?
Their overall theme is Thailand, so Thai patterns would be a wonderful touch.

For the icons, I'd like faux item's but as my subspecies genes (found on the linked thread).

Payment:
I'll PWYW and if you'd want, give you some art for trade.

Keywords:
Banner, Graphics, Subspecies, Skydancers, Ridgebacks, Wind, Icons

Optional: something like the following would be nice.

1waLs0P.png
5WVN4Ge.png
made by @/SkyLark
JzMYaDG.png
made by me
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Mostly digital, but will definitely consider traditional [b]More specific type:[/b] Anthro/Quad [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for art of my new OC. Different poses/styles mostly. [img]https://imgur.com/Ly9YSiW.png[/img] Maybe a ref sheet? (Not really sure, a bit new to the OC world ^*^) [b]Payment:[/b] Gems. Possibly items, if you have a wishlist. I have a smaller savings in treasure, so it’s possible but limited. I’m really looking to stay at ~100g. (Each piece) I understand more complicated or detailed pieces will likely be more, and I’ll look, but will definitely not go over 200g. I’ll go all the way down the scale for simpler art though! :) [b]Keywords:[/b] Anthro OC [b]Optional:[/b] I only have the one picture, but here’s a quote about the breed: [quote name="Adakkin” ] Closed Species owned by Negative & Adakkin [u]general info [/u]— Karmans, named for the Karman Line, are unique and diverse creatures who embody the characteristics of celestial bodies, objects, and the universe itself. Their size and appearance both correlate and resemble the objects they represent; this includes but is not limited to moons, planets, stars, galaxies, and black holes. Karmans are creatures who sport horns, curling fangs, long ears, reptile-like hindpaws and canine-like forepaws. They have long necks and long tails and arguably look similar to dragons.They have manes along the back of their necks and hair on their backs with plumes at the end of their tails. Their hair and the inside of their horns can have stars within them. The insides of their ears, their noses, and their tongues are always the same color. They may also sport rings if the planet they represent possesses rings. [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/f3c0124982b447aba32553ada6f1ceed.png[/img][/quote] (Mine is the smallest class) Also: in case I forget, I’d like the pale lines traced around the body to be symmetrical. (P.S. on the look out for OCs to buy FR currency only)
Mostly digital, but will definitely consider traditional

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad

Specifications:
Looking for art of my new OC. Different poses/styles mostly.
Ly9YSiW.png
Maybe a ref sheet? (Not really sure, a bit new to the OC world ^*^)

Payment:
Gems. Possibly items, if you have a wishlist. I have a smaller savings in treasure, so it’s possible but limited. I’m really looking to stay at ~100g. (Each piece) I understand more complicated or detailed pieces will likely be more, and I’ll look, but will definitely not go over 200g. I’ll go all the way down the scale for simpler art though! :)

Keywords:
Anthro OC

Optional:
I only have the one picture, but here’s a quote about the breed:
"Adakkin” wrote:

Closed Species owned by Negative & Adakkin
general info — Karmans, named for the Karman Line, are unique and diverse creatures who embody the characteristics of celestial bodies, objects, and the universe itself. Their size and appearance both correlate and resemble the objects they represent; this includes but is not limited to moons, planets, stars, galaxies, and black holes.

Karmans are creatures who sport horns, curling fangs, long ears, reptile-like hindpaws and canine-like forepaws. They have long necks and long tails and arguably look similar to dragons.They have manes along the back of their necks and hair on their backs with plumes at the end of their tails. Their hair and the inside of their horns can have stars within them. The insides of their ears, their noses, and their tongues are always the same color. They may also sport rings if the planet they represent possesses rings.

f3c0124982b447aba32553ada6f1ceed.png
(Mine is the smallest class)
Also: in case I forget, I’d like the pale lines traced around the body to be symmetrical.

(P.S. on the look out for OCs to buy FR currency only)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, Sketch, Traditional [b]More specific type:[/b] Fullbody, Dialogue, Comic [b]Specifications:[/b] I would love couple art of both of my progens! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37950636][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/379507/37950636.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37950637][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/379507/37950637.png[/img][/url][/columns] And what I am specifically looking for is something relating to their size, something cute and endearing. Meraiol is hilariously bigger than Pinesnow, and if I'd like something to showcase them! It could be a comic, dialogue, or even just a look, as you will get creative freedom. For personality: [b]Mera[/b] is pretty aloof, but very loving towards dragons she knows. She's also a retired thief, and she enjoys picking on her loved ones. [b]Pinesnow[/b] is a big dumb, but he's also really caring and selfless. [img]https://s19.postimg.org/l3zib5mn7/size_difference.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] Apologies for lack of gems or treasure, but I will pay in cash upwards to $20. I would pay more, but broke college student, eh? [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons | Mirror | Tundra | Couple | Size | Traditional | Sketch [b]Optional:[/b] I really love details, bold colors, and emotion! Also, I'm not really looking for anything particular. Just an artist who will devote their time and love into my dragons as much as I love them. I guess the closest idea would be [url=https://www.redbubble.com/people/kaenith/works/21707672-pride-dragons-version-two]Kaenith?[/url] But, you don't have to conform to anything, really. Thanks!
Digital, Sketch, Traditional

More specific type:
Fullbody, Dialogue, Comic

Specifications:
I would love couple art of both of my progens!
37950636.png 37950637.png
And what I am specifically looking for is something relating to their size, something cute and endearing. Meraiol is hilariously bigger than Pinesnow, and if I'd like something to showcase them! It could be a comic, dialogue, or even just a look, as you will get creative freedom.

For personality: Mera is pretty aloof, but very loving towards dragons she knows. She's also a retired thief, and she enjoys picking on her loved ones. Pinesnow is a big dumb, but he's also really caring and selfless.
size_difference.png

Payment:
Apologies for lack of gems or treasure, but I will pay in cash upwards to $20. I would pay more, but broke college student, eh?

Keywords:
Dragons | Mirror | Tundra | Couple | Size | Traditional | Sketch

Optional:
I really love details, bold colors, and emotion! Also, I'm not really looking for anything particular. Just an artist who will devote their time and love into my dragons as much as I love them. I guess the closest idea would be Kaenith? But, you don't have to conform to anything, really. Thanks!

capra
she / her
mirrors always
biolocke

meraiolprance.gif

Digital

More specific type:
Art of my dragons

Specifications:
I want art of the dragons on page 1 of my lair! I like cute art. Also, I would like it if the dragons had their outfits and accents in the art.

Payment:
I want to do an art trade! I can do pixel art of your dragon or OC. If you have a coatl or a wildclaw I have some adopts: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2384966/1

Keywords:
cute,dragons, art trade, coatls

Digital

More specific type:
Art of my dragons

Specifications:
I want art of the dragons on page 1 of my lair! I like cute art. Also, I would like it if the dragons had their outfits and accents in the art.

Payment:
I want to do an art trade! I can do pixel art of your dragon or OC. If you have a coatl or a wildclaw I have some adopts: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2384966/1

Keywords:
cute,dragons, art trade, coatls
I have a cloud-themed skin shop! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2925813/1#post_45120493
Found, Thanks

Digital Only

More specific type:
Gjinka design for an OC in a chibi/sketchy style

Specifications:
I'd like a draconic terran form for Nordlys
And the landwalker form (bottom of page) for Nairaa
Both from the same person. I'd like someone who's willing to work with me through multiple revisions to get them just right. Someone with a sketchy style is good, also fairly interested in chibi pieces for this too. Not looking for shading.

Payment:
USD or gems. I won't pay until after I see a sketch, or a history of finished commissioned artwork.

Keywords:
OC, Gjinka form, design, usd, digital, two fullbodies

Would just like to add that I won't reply immediately, looking for offers of art and prices first. Please make sure to include a quote and examples in your message. Thank You!
Found, Thanks

Digital Only

More specific type:
Gjinka design for an OC in a chibi/sketchy style

Specifications:
I'd like a draconic terran form for Nordlys
And the landwalker form (bottom of page) for Nairaa
Both from the same person. I'd like someone who's willing to work with me through multiple revisions to get them just right. Someone with a sketchy style is good, also fairly interested in chibi pieces for this too. Not looking for shading.

Payment:
USD or gems. I won't pay until after I see a sketch, or a history of finished commissioned artwork.

Keywords:
OC, Gjinka form, design, usd, digital, two fullbodies

Would just like to add that I won't reply immediately, looking for offers of art and prices first. Please make sure to include a quote and examples in your message. Thank You!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
Written ? Digital

More specific type:
Looking for Lore / A writer

Specifications:
There are a few dragons of mine I have a general idea for I would like someone to flesh out. However I have others that are much more detailed and I just need some help getting them fully written.

Payment:
I'm mainly looking to pay with gems. I think the current rate is 810t to 1 Gem ?

Keywords:
lore, writing, writer

Optional:
I'm looking for this to be a bit on going, I can pay for rush services.
Written ? Digital

More specific type:
Looking for Lore / A writer

Specifications:
There are a few dragons of mine I have a general idea for I would like someone to flesh out. However I have others that are much more detailed and I just need some help getting them fully written.

Payment:
I'm mainly looking to pay with gems. I think the current rate is 810t to 1 Gem ?

Keywords:
lore, writing, writer

Optional:
I'm looking for this to be a bit on going, I can pay for rush services.
Looking for any!

More specific type:
Chibis, Fullbodies, Customs, Art and Designs in general! (mostly designs, also redesigns interest me even more!)

Specifications:
None, i'm purely exploring because I have to much treasure and gems and I wanna spend em'.

Payment:
Just tell me your prices, then I'll decide wheter or not I'll take it. <3 I have a total of 166k treasure to spend and 72 Gems and counting. Throw thos sweet commissions and designs at me

Keywords:
oc character custom design sketch fullbody bust head color redesign
Looking for any!

More specific type:
Chibis, Fullbodies, Customs, Art and Designs in general! (mostly designs, also redesigns interest me even more!)

Specifications:
None, i'm purely exploring because I have to much treasure and gems and I wanna spend em'.

Payment:
Just tell me your prices, then I'll decide wheter or not I'll take it. <3 I have a total of 166k treasure to spend and 72 Gems and counting. Throw thos sweet commissions and designs at me

Keywords:
oc character custom design sketch fullbody bust head color redesign
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 410 411