Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 410 411
Seeking: commission (anime styled)
Details:
- long black hair
- bangs
- glasses
- using a grill
- apron that says "anime grills"
- halfbody
Paying $10 usd

I can not fill out the form as they do not apply, Contact his discord for more info.
Seeking: commission (anime styled)
Details:
- long black hair
- bangs
- glasses
- using a grill
- apron that says "anime grills"
- halfbody
Paying $10 usd

I can not fill out the form as they do not apply, Contact his discord for more info.
3zZ1Bfm.gif

Toyhou.seDeviantart • FR+2
[quote name="pyr0" date="2018-03-10 19:12:53" ] [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Flight Rising Icon Imitation [b]Specifications:[/b] i'm looking for someone who'd be willing to imitate the flight rising art style to create a location icon like the ones used for each of the flight's territories, like these: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/fire_0.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/arcane_2.png[/img] so basically an 85x85 constrained in a box with a few details popping out of the lines. i'd like to get something like this of one of the locations in my lore. i haven't decided what exactly i want yet, but my clan is a tropical vacation resort set in the ashfall wastes, so expect scenery similar to fire territory. since this is a pretty niche request it's ok if you don't have any specific examples of having done this in the past, but i'd really prefer if you're capable of imitating art styles and confident in doing backgrounds! [b]Payment:[/b] payment is negotiable, i'd prefer to pay in gems (or dragons if that's more your thing), i may be willing to do USD if it's the only form of payment you'll accept. [b]Keywords:[/b] icon, background, scenery [/quote]
pyr0 wrote on 2018-03-10 19:12:53:
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Flight Rising Icon Imitation

Specifications:
i'm looking for someone who'd be willing to imitate the flight rising art style to create a location icon like the ones used for each of the flight's territories, like these:
fire_0.png
arcane_2.png
so basically an 85x85 constrained in a box with a few details popping out of the lines. i'd like to get something like this of one of the locations in my lore. i haven't decided what exactly i want yet, but my clan is a tropical vacation resort set in the ashfall wastes, so expect scenery similar to fire territory.
since this is a pretty niche request it's ok if you don't have any specific examples of having done this in the past, but i'd really prefer if you're capable of imitating art styles and confident in doing backgrounds!

Payment:
payment is negotiable, i'd prefer to pay in gems (or dragons if that's more your thing), i may be willing to do USD if it's the only form of payment you'll accept.

Keywords:
icon, background, scenery
PreE5U3.png
Digital

More specific type:
Full-body spinosaur quadruped

Specifications:
  1. He's a quadrupedal spino (down on all fours as opposed to bipedal)
  2. He's primarily blue and green, but if you can work red and/or yellow into his sail/dewlap please do. (Sort of like hummingbirds who have colorful necks, or lizards with bright dewlaps)
  3. Dark spots/stripes or lighter spots/stripes, I'm not picky, see refs. I'd like something similar to the Blue Tree Monitor markings on him but only on his back and a rather marking-less belly. Sail is up to you marking-wise.
  4. His sail is more rectangular, not rounded out.
  5. He does have a small crest between his eyes, likely red/yellow.
  6. His eyes are golden.
  7. I tend to really like more "complex" patterns on the head or snout colorations that stand out! Think like...ducks.

Reference Images
I think most of the info you'll be looking for can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SX0nkPxw_HvmwSxFjJjVMhP1XZ7U4VhP?usp=sharing

Each of the files is mostly showing coloration choices, and the few titled "Spino Build" show the quadrupedal style I mean. If you have any questions though, let me know!

Payment:
Gems/USD

Keywords:
Full Body, Colored, Dinosaur, Spinosaurus

Optional:
I'd primarily like a full body to start with. Nothing fancy just a side view showcasing coloration/markings, so you could show him standing or laying down, or swimming, whatever. Transparent background is totally fine. Shading is not necessary. As for what I need from you, you can post here or message me with examples of your work and a possible price range. I'm more comfortable paying half before, half after especially with USD, but this is also negotiable.
Digital

More specific type:
Full-body spinosaur quadruped

Specifications:
  1. He's a quadrupedal spino (down on all fours as opposed to bipedal)
  2. He's primarily blue and green, but if you can work red and/or yellow into his sail/dewlap please do. (Sort of like hummingbirds who have colorful necks, or lizards with bright dewlaps)
  3. Dark spots/stripes or lighter spots/stripes, I'm not picky, see refs. I'd like something similar to the Blue Tree Monitor markings on him but only on his back and a rather marking-less belly. Sail is up to you marking-wise.
  4. His sail is more rectangular, not rounded out.
  5. He does have a small crest between his eyes, likely red/yellow.
  6. His eyes are golden.
  7. I tend to really like more "complex" patterns on the head or snout colorations that stand out! Think like...ducks.

Reference Images
I think most of the info you'll be looking for can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SX0nkPxw_HvmwSxFjJjVMhP1XZ7U4VhP?usp=sharing

Each of the files is mostly showing coloration choices, and the few titled "Spino Build" show the quadrupedal style I mean. If you have any questions though, let me know!

Payment:
Gems/USD

Keywords:
Full Body, Colored, Dinosaur, Spinosaurus

Optional:
I'd primarily like a full body to start with. Nothing fancy just a side view showcasing coloration/markings, so you could show him standing or laying down, or swimming, whatever. Transparent background is totally fine. Shading is not necessary. As for what I need from you, you can post here or message me with examples of your work and a possible price range. I'm more comfortable paying half before, half after especially with USD, but this is also negotiable.
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad, Chibi , feral

Specifications:
Looking art for following:
Dari
Lafo
Helina
Aguma
Sku
Tobi
Nameless

Payment:
I have 2159 gems and 6.8 million treasure to spent.

Keywords:
Feral, anthro, fullbody, headshot, canine, animals, colored

Optional:
I'm mostly looking quality works, but don't fear to show me your art shop or note me some examples.

Background not needed.
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad, Chibi , feral

Specifications:
Looking art for following:
Dari
Lafo
Helina
Aguma
Sku
Tobi
Nameless

Payment:
I have 2159 gems and 6.8 million treasure to spent.

Keywords:
Feral, anthro, fullbody, headshot, canine, animals, colored

Optional:
I'm mostly looking quality works, but don't fear to show me your art shop or note me some examples.

Background not needed.

Any

More specific type:
Bust/Portrait

Specifications:
Painting or portrait of my dog Fargo

Payment:
Gems, Treasure, dA points, PP

Keywords:
dog, canine, painting, digital, bust,

Optional:
Looking for a portrait of my dog, can be stylized/cartoony but no anime/DeviantArt furry styles.

Any

More specific type:
Bust/Portrait

Specifications:
Painting or portrait of my dog Fargo

Payment:
Gems, Treasure, dA points, PP

Keywords:
dog, canine, painting, digital, bust,

Optional:
Looking for a portrait of my dog, can be stylized/cartoony but no anime/DeviantArt furry styles.
3zZ1Bfm.gif

Toyhou.seDeviantart • FR+2
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart or Pixel

Specifications:
Black/white and colours in relations to the dragons.

Payment:
500g-1000g (price range)/$5-$10 CAD.

Keywords:
Tarot Cards, Bust, Pixels

Optional: this is what I want :3
x x x
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart or Pixel

Specifications:
Black/white and colours in relations to the dragons.

Payment:
500g-1000g (price range)/$5-$10 CAD.

Keywords:
Tarot Cards, Bust, Pixels

Optional: this is what I want :3
x x x
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
What you are looking for: HUMAN art. A style that is somewhere between hyper-realistic and cartoony, maybe leaning more to the realistic side. I don't really like kawaii/chibi type styles, or very cartoony styles. Some examples of styles I like can be found here (it's an Imgur album).
I am mostly looking to buy icons, busts, and headshots. Either colored sketch, or lined + colored. Occasionally, I might be looking for full bodies or multiple character pieces, probably sketched or colored sketch.
Currencies to spend: I can do dappervolk currencies, flight rising currency, and sometimes USD. If I really like a style, I will probably pay USD.
Character: I am looking for fanart of several characters, namely, Spencer Hastings from Pretty Little Liars, Rachel Amber from Life is Strange, and Dominic Dipierro from Mr. Robot. I will probably be looking for other characters in the future, depending on my current interests, but I am always looking to commission art of Spencer Hastings.
Have you found an artist yet: Always looking!
What you are looking for: HUMAN art. A style that is somewhere between hyper-realistic and cartoony, maybe leaning more to the realistic side. I don't really like kawaii/chibi type styles, or very cartoony styles. Some examples of styles I like can be found here (it's an Imgur album).
I am mostly looking to buy icons, busts, and headshots. Either colored sketch, or lined + colored. Occasionally, I might be looking for full bodies or multiple character pieces, probably sketched or colored sketch.
Currencies to spend: I can do dappervolk currencies, flight rising currency, and sometimes USD. If I really like a style, I will probably pay USD.
Character: I am looking for fanart of several characters, namely, Spencer Hastings from Pretty Little Liars, Rachel Amber from Life is Strange, and Dominic Dipierro from Mr. Robot. I will probably be looking for other characters in the future, depending on my current interests, but I am always looking to commission art of Spencer Hastings.
Have you found an artist yet: Always looking!
crowish.gif
Broad type of art you want: Anything (Traditional, Digital, Moodboards, etc) for a Human (Elven) character!

More specific type: I don't mind anything! Chibi, Lineart, colored, sketches work! I really like color the best though and I adore finished pieces a bunch!

Specifications: It would be of my character from a rpg called Dragon Age! You can view her here! Her outfit is fantasy like, with strings, and cloth! She is a mage, so she does have a staff and knows how to use magic. Anything including that would be loved. Also, I'd really like her to be drawn with flowers, and a specific white deer if anyone is open to 2+ character art? Also couple art too if canon/fanart isn't an issue?

Payment: I have 10k gems and the prices of what I'll pay depend on your style and how much I like your art! I'd honestly like to avoid going higher than 4k for a finished full body with effects.

Keywords: Elf, Human, Deer, Flowers, Green, White, Nature, Magic, Mage, Fantasy

Optional: I really adore semi realistic styles, and cartoonish works as well! Dynamic art and multiple sketches of my character in different poses/expressions is a yes as well
Broad type of art you want: Anything (Traditional, Digital, Moodboards, etc) for a Human (Elven) character!

More specific type: I don't mind anything! Chibi, Lineart, colored, sketches work! I really like color the best though and I adore finished pieces a bunch!

Specifications: It would be of my character from a rpg called Dragon Age! You can view her here! Her outfit is fantasy like, with strings, and cloth! She is a mage, so she does have a staff and knows how to use magic. Anything including that would be loved. Also, I'd really like her to be drawn with flowers, and a specific white deer if anyone is open to 2+ character art? Also couple art too if canon/fanart isn't an issue?

Payment: I have 10k gems and the prices of what I'll pay depend on your style and how much I like your art! I'd honestly like to avoid going higher than 4k for a finished full body with effects.

Keywords: Elf, Human, Deer, Flowers, Green, White, Nature, Magic, Mage, Fantasy

Optional: I really adore semi realistic styles, and cartoonish works as well! Dynamic art and multiple sketches of my character in different poses/expressions is a yes as well
Both Traditional and Digital.

More specific type:
Human, dragon, or cat. I'm okay with near to anything, sketches, chibi, or something more detailed. Refs would also be nice. I'm also okay with both headshots and fullbody.

Specifications:
Dragons: For dragons I'm looking for art for a Wildclaw, Mirror, and Spiral, all with filigree armor (not the gene the apparel). They all have genes many wont draw (ripple, crackle, crystal), though I am okay with the genes being ignored in a sketch. I you want a better look at them they are on the first row of my lair.
Cat: The cat character is just a cat with a few unique markings who I have several refs for, she's most likely the easiest of the ones I'm asking for.
Human: As for human art, that is much wider. I'm looking for art of my OCs, there are five of which that vary from a guy in a t-shirt and jeans to a character who doesn't even have a ref yet due to his jacket, fedora, and all the equipment he carries (I believe he would take a lot of talking over to get right in a drawing). There are three boy characters and two girl characters. If you're interested I can PM you refs and descriptions and you can choose who you wish to draw.

Payment:
*Takes deep breath and shivers* This is were I break my already fragile bank... I'm willing to pay up to 100kt or 100g, as long as you are okay with me taking awhile to scrounge up the treasure. (Note the gems will be edited out after I spend the 120g I have...) Also you can check the current amount of treasure and gems I have on my profile page, just note I can gain treasure fast if irl stuff gives me the time.

Keywords:
Sketches, Traditional, Digital, OC, Refs/References, Dragon, Human, Cat,

Optional:
There isn't much to put here. I have a very wide range of taste in art and can be satisfied with a lot. However in case you're still wondering, here's few art shops who's owners I like the art of: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2146025 | http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2385721 |
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2361910
However the art I like isn't limited to that. Just please give me an example of your art if you PM me.
Both Traditional and Digital.

More specific type:
Human, dragon, or cat. I'm okay with near to anything, sketches, chibi, or something more detailed. Refs would also be nice. I'm also okay with both headshots and fullbody.

Specifications:
Dragons: For dragons I'm looking for art for a Wildclaw, Mirror, and Spiral, all with filigree armor (not the gene the apparel). They all have genes many wont draw (ripple, crackle, crystal), though I am okay with the genes being ignored in a sketch. I you want a better look at them they are on the first row of my lair.
Cat: The cat character is just a cat with a few unique markings who I have several refs for, she's most likely the easiest of the ones I'm asking for.
Human: As for human art, that is much wider. I'm looking for art of my OCs, there are five of which that vary from a guy in a t-shirt and jeans to a character who doesn't even have a ref yet due to his jacket, fedora, and all the equipment he carries (I believe he would take a lot of talking over to get right in a drawing). There are three boy characters and two girl characters. If you're interested I can PM you refs and descriptions and you can choose who you wish to draw.

Payment:
*Takes deep breath and shivers* This is were I break my already fragile bank... I'm willing to pay up to 100kt or 100g, as long as you are okay with me taking awhile to scrounge up the treasure. (Note the gems will be edited out after I spend the 120g I have...) Also you can check the current amount of treasure and gems I have on my profile page, just note I can gain treasure fast if irl stuff gives me the time.

Keywords:
Sketches, Traditional, Digital, OC, Refs/References, Dragon, Human, Cat,

Optional:
There isn't much to put here. I have a very wide range of taste in art and can be satisfied with a lot. However in case you're still wondering, here's few art shops who's owners I like the art of: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2146025 | http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2385721 |
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2361910
However the art I like isn't limited to that. Just please give me an example of your art if you PM me.
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type:
landscape Scene involving water, a dragon, + maren

Specifications:
I'm looking for a semi realistic (basically not chibi or cartoony) scene of a dragon in the center of a water pool, with maren lounging around them. I know the apparel is difficult, so I have a simplified version of them so you don't have to bother with all of it. For layout, I made a really bad MS Paint reference.

Payment:
Since this is so complex I know it'll be expensive, so I can offer about 2 mil (t) (or gem equivalent) I will not be able to pay in USD

Keywords:
Realistic Semirealistic dragon landscape water maren treasure gems

Optional:
I'm interested in seeing different stages of this art, and due to the nature of it chances are many changes will probably be made. I'll be lenient when I can because I know you're human. For time, I'm looking at at most a month from start of commision to final product. We can discuss a payment plan, but I'm thinking I pay out treasure/gems at different points. For example, you show me the finished clean sketch and I send 200,000 or something, and then you show me your ideas for colors and I send some more. That way, you can feel assured that you are getting payment, and I know you're working on my piece :)

Style Ref.

or something more like this (yes i know it's kinda chibi/cartooney but eh)
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type:
landscape Scene involving water, a dragon, + maren

Specifications:
I'm looking for a semi realistic (basically not chibi or cartoony) scene of a dragon in the center of a water pool, with maren lounging around them. I know the apparel is difficult, so I have a simplified version of them so you don't have to bother with all of it. For layout, I made a really bad MS Paint reference.

Payment:
Since this is so complex I know it'll be expensive, so I can offer about 2 mil (t) (or gem equivalent) I will not be able to pay in USD

Keywords:
Realistic Semirealistic dragon landscape water maren treasure gems

Optional:
I'm interested in seeing different stages of this art, and due to the nature of it chances are many changes will probably be made. I'll be lenient when I can because I know you're human. For time, I'm looking at at most a month from start of commision to final product. We can discuss a payment plan, but I'm thinking I pay out treasure/gems at different points. For example, you show me the finished clean sketch and I send 200,000 or something, and then you show me your ideas for colors and I send some more. That way, you can feel assured that you are getting payment, and I know you're working on my piece :)

Style Ref.

or something more like this (yes i know it's kinda chibi/cartooney but eh)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 410 411