Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 411 412
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Pixel art [b]More specific type:[/b] Chibi, bonus for animation [b]Specifications:[/b] This rabbit doll [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/256095796598931456/399827606758883329/5f06ea24228c755.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/256095796598931456/399847105272872963/unknown.png[/img] Looking for around 50x50 size or even smaller. [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure, gems, or mix of both. Please name your price or link me to an art shop if you have. [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, Pixel, Pixels, Animated, Animation, Digital, Signature, Icon, Small, Anthro
Broad type of art you want:
Pixel art

More specific type:
Chibi, bonus for animation

Specifications:
This rabbit doll
5f06ea24228c755.png
unknown.png
Looking for around 50x50 size or even smaller.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, or mix of both. Please name your price or link me to an art shop if you have.

Keywords:
Chibi, Pixel, Pixels, Animated, Animation, Digital, Signature, Icon, Small, Anthro

fr_sig_square85_by_148s-da5shq3.png

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • tumblr
• • • • • • • • • • • • deviantart
• • • • • • • • • • • • art shop

fr_sig_div_by_148s-da5sc06.png
light_runestone_by_148s-da5sf8i.png
Digital

More specific type:
Fanart of a Human Character, Either a Half Body or Full Body

Specifications:
I’m currently looking for Overwatch fanart of Moira! What I’m looking for specifically is either a full body or half body of her with her classic skin, only colored with the colors of the asexual flag! I would also like her to be holding one of her rabbits as well, hopefully holding its own small little asexual flag in its mouth! Just something cute like that and ace positive; it shouldn’t be too hard! I can go more into detail if you need me too!
I’m really only looking for one piece like this!

Payment:
I currently have a little over 429K treasure and 473 gems to offer. I’m also willing to give a rather large amount of apparel and familiars. I can give dragons too, though it depends on which one.

Keywords:
Fanart, Overwatch, OW, Moira, Asexual, Full Body, Half Body, Rabbit, Digital

Optional:
I may be a little picky when it comes to this, so please don’t feel upset if I say no or don't respond.

Digital

More specific type:
Fanart of a Human Character, Either a Half Body or Full Body

Specifications:
I’m currently looking for Overwatch fanart of Moira! What I’m looking for specifically is either a full body or half body of her with her classic skin, only colored with the colors of the asexual flag! I would also like her to be holding one of her rabbits as well, hopefully holding its own small little asexual flag in its mouth! Just something cute like that and ace positive; it shouldn’t be too hard! I can go more into detail if you need me too!
I’m really only looking for one piece like this!

Payment:
I currently have a little over 429K treasure and 473 gems to offer. I’m also willing to give a rather large amount of apparel and familiars. I can give dragons too, though it depends on which one.

Keywords:
Fanart, Overwatch, OW, Moira, Asexual, Full Body, Half Body, Rabbit, Digital

Optional:
I may be a little picky when it comes to this, so please don’t feel upset if I say no or don't respond.

pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif

Digital

More specific type:
More realistic bust shot. I am fine with a bit of cartoony but I also want something that captures some realism.

Specifications:
The character I want drawn is this girl https://sta.sh/2ht350egd33?edit=1 (In lion form) I would want a simply background and a serene, calm, and alert expression!

Payment:
I know payment varies widely but I have 150g and treasure. I also have characters if you like those as payment as well. I am not one to "low-ball" and artist though as I completely understand how time consuming art can be :)

Keywords:
Lion, realistic, cartoon, headshot, bust

Optional:
None. Looking forward to working with you! :D

Digital

More specific type:
More realistic bust shot. I am fine with a bit of cartoony but I also want something that captures some realism.

Specifications:
The character I want drawn is this girl https://sta.sh/2ht350egd33?edit=1 (In lion form) I would want a simply background and a serene, calm, and alert expression!

Payment:
I know payment varies widely but I have 150g and treasure. I also have characters if you like those as payment as well. I am not one to "low-ball" and artist though as I completely understand how time consuming art can be :)

Keywords:
Lion, realistic, cartoon, headshot, bust

Optional:
None. Looking forward to working with you! :D
I've gotten a lot of replies so I'm closing this for now as I sort through messages. Thank you to everyone who messaged me!

Digital

More specific type:
Feral, Antrho and Humanoid fullbodies, multiple characters in the image

Specifications:
Highest Priority
Naira and Nordlys
These two are childhood friends. You can read more about them in their bios. I'd like fullbody pieces featuring both of them. Background would be a bonus, either space, or the city Ornimy but I'm not sure if I can afford it.

Less Priority
Harriet and Ada
Something of them being cute together. I DO NOT WANT NSFW ART. Just them being cute and cuddly, holding hands, nuzzling, etc. No backgrounds.

Paintbrush
Anything goes. Would only want urban backgrounds.

Payment:
I have up to $80 USD at the max, may have more in coming weeks and can buy gems if you prefer.

Keywords:
USD, digital, original characters, dog, dragon, space mermaid, anthro

I've gotten a lot of replies so I'm closing this for now as I sort through messages. Thank you to everyone who messaged me!

Digital

More specific type:
Feral, Antrho and Humanoid fullbodies, multiple characters in the image

Specifications:
Highest Priority
Naira and Nordlys
These two are childhood friends. You can read more about them in their bios. I'd like fullbody pieces featuring both of them. Background would be a bonus, either space, or the city Ornimy but I'm not sure if I can afford it.

Less Priority
Harriet and Ada
Something of them being cute together. I DO NOT WANT NSFW ART. Just them being cute and cuddly, holding hands, nuzzling, etc. No backgrounds.

Paintbrush
Anything goes. Would only want urban backgrounds.

Payment:
I have up to $80 USD at the max, may have more in coming weeks and can buy gems if you prefer.

Keywords:
USD, digital, original characters, dog, dragon, space mermaid, anthro

dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
Digital

More specific type:
Dragons plus a little bit of environment/background and some geometry.

Specifications:
I am looking to get myself a set of tarot cards. At least one for a few of my dragons.

Payment:
Gems, treasure, art exchange, Baldwin, fodder.

Keywords:
Dragons, tarot, digital

Optional:
Similar to these.

Or maybe these are a better choice.

Digital

More specific type:
Dragons plus a little bit of environment/background and some geometry.

Specifications:
I am looking to get myself a set of tarot cards. At least one for a few of my dragons.

Payment:
Gems, treasure, art exchange, Baldwin, fodder.

Keywords:
Dragons, tarot, digital

Optional:
Similar to these.

Or maybe these are a better choice.

dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Just a pretty artstile, no chibis please. A bit background would be wonderful aswell. [b]Specifications:[/b] I want two of my dragons (Chrysanthos and Holly) drawn together on one artpiece. [b]Payment:[/b] 600x Eternal Snow [b]Keywords:[/b] digital, dragons, fullbody, coatls, festival currency [b]Optional:[/b] Those are Holly and Chrysanthos [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36041746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360418/36041746_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25940201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259403/25940201_350.png[/img] [/url]

Digital

More specific type:
Just a pretty artstile, no chibis please.
A bit background would be wonderful aswell.

Specifications:
I want two of my dragons (Chrysanthos and Holly) drawn together on one artpiece.

Payment:
600x Eternal Snow

Keywords:
digital, dragons, fullbody, coatls, festival currency

Optional:
Those are Holly and Chrysanthos

36041746_350.png

25940201_350.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Equine, feral, fantasy equine. More like a kirin (dragon/horse)

Specifications: Pretty much this guy https://sta.sh/01p9hb43e8zv he's a fiery iron warlord who is tough and amazing but also gentle at the same time. He's like a gentle giant in a way.

Payment: Wind egg, wind chest, some gems, or USD. Can combine these if so needed.

Keywords: equine, kirin, fullbody, pagedoll.

Optional: I want it to be a similiar style as the ref but in transparent format. I love the eastern brush style like it on the art. PM me on here then we can touch in Discord if you like. This artwork WILL be used on roleplay sites as well as upcoming character site for both the gallery and layout design itself. YOU WILL be given credit automatically.

I need this like right now or tomorrow or three days from now. Though if I have to wait more then that's fine, but I am excited to get this guy started.

Edit: Still looking as of Feb 3rd
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Equine, feral, fantasy equine. More like a kirin (dragon/horse)

Specifications: Pretty much this guy https://sta.sh/01p9hb43e8zv he's a fiery iron warlord who is tough and amazing but also gentle at the same time. He's like a gentle giant in a way.

Payment: Wind egg, wind chest, some gems, or USD. Can combine these if so needed.

Keywords: equine, kirin, fullbody, pagedoll.

Optional: I want it to be a similiar style as the ref but in transparent format. I love the eastern brush style like it on the art. PM me on here then we can touch in Discord if you like. This artwork WILL be used on roleplay sites as well as upcoming character site for both the gallery and layout design itself. YOU WILL be given credit automatically.

I need this like right now or tomorrow or three days from now. Though if I have to wait more then that's fine, but I am excited to get this guy started.

Edit: Still looking as of Feb 3rd
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
Digital/traditional

More specific type:
I'm looking for someone who can draw backgrounds/environments this time

Specifications:
I'm currently trying to flesh a little more one of my worlds and I would love to have some backgrounds/environments of it! I would be as specific as I can, with maps/blueprints, visual refs of similar things, descriptions etc. At the moment I'm mostly interested in art of a library.

Payment:
Currently have 2000 gems and 500kT + I also have scrolls, eggs, apparel familiars and a bit of everything Feel free to check my art search thread.

If I like your style and order for this, it's quite possible I will come back to order more.

Keywords:
Backgrounds, environments, thumbnails, detailed, speedpaint, sketch, library, gems, treasure, items, eggs...

Optional:
I will probably prefer thumbnails and/or clean sketches with or without some grayscale or similar - like, something not super detailed but clean enough to understand it.
Digital/traditional

More specific type:
I'm looking for someone who can draw backgrounds/environments this time

Specifications:
I'm currently trying to flesh a little more one of my worlds and I would love to have some backgrounds/environments of it! I would be as specific as I can, with maps/blueprints, visual refs of similar things, descriptions etc. At the moment I'm mostly interested in art of a library.

Payment:
Currently have 2000 gems and 500kT + I also have scrolls, eggs, apparel familiars and a bit of everything Feel free to check my art search thread.

If I like your style and order for this, it's quite possible I will come back to order more.

Keywords:
Backgrounds, environments, thumbnails, detailed, speedpaint, sketch, library, gems, treasure, items, eggs...

Optional:
I will probably prefer thumbnails and/or clean sketches with or without some grayscale or similar - like, something not super detailed but clean enough to understand it.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro or feral

Specifications:
OCs, non-dragon art

Payment:
Gems familiars, dragons. I'm quitting and want to clean out my account while still getting some things back.

Keywords:
Chibi, coloured sketches, anthro, feral, quad, canine, feline
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro or feral

Specifications:
OCs, non-dragon art

Payment:
Gems familiars, dragons. I'm quitting and want to clean out my account while still getting some things back.

Keywords:
Chibi, coloured sketches, anthro, feral, quad, canine, feline
[center][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] digital [b]More specific type:[/b] ???¯\_(?)_/¯??? [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for some art of these beautiful children here: [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/12b9ca1d88b04ff10ce3a749bae98f4d/tumblr_inline_p3pzuq6Ytd1vzgqw1_500.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/781c4ed995d3307e0fdcb629313d3d30/tumblr_inline_p3lqwlsIUe1vzgqw1_500.png[/img] [i]Feyr~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cass[/i] [b]Payment:[/b] I have 800kT, 118G, two nocturne eggs, and a nocturne breed change scroll! [b]Keywords:[/b] chibi, lineart, flatcolor, fullcolor, fullbody, headshot, bust, halfbody [b]Optional:[/b] :)[/center]
digital

More specific type:
???¯\_(?)_/¯???

Specifications:
I'm looking for some art of these beautiful children here:
tumblr_inline_p3pzuq6Ytd1vzgqw1_500.pngtumblr_inline_p3lqwlsIUe1vzgqw1_500.png
Feyr~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cass

Payment:
I have 800kT, 118G, two nocturne eggs, and a nocturne breed change scroll!

Keywords:
chibi, lineart, flatcolor, fullcolor, fullbody, headshot, bust, halfbody

Optional:
:)
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 411 412