Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 410 411
Still looking for artists :D [quote name="Owlish" date=2017-12-06 06:36:08] Broad type of art you want: Digital is preferable, but I'll look into mixed media if I like the style. More specific type: Gijinka Specifications: I'd like gijinkas of several of my dragons: Osirian, Vasilisk and Sable. I'm looking for busts/waist-up drawings. They don't have gijinkas yet, but I'll do my best to give you descriptions or/and find some references. (You don't have to draw all three of them. They are separate characters and you can pick one or two if you prefer). Payment: I'd like to keep it under 1000 gems per drawing, so 3000 gems in total. I don't mind paying more if I like your art style though. c: Keywords: Gijinka, bust, waist-up Optional: PM me if interested. Also, I picture Sable as a 50-something year old woman, so if you want to draw her you should feel comfortable drawing that kind of character.~ [/quote]
Still looking for artists :D
Owlish wrote on 2017-12-06:
Broad type of art you want:
Digital is preferable, but I'll look into mixed media if I like the style.

More specific type:
Gijinka

Specifications:
I'd like gijinkas of several of my dragons: Osirian, Vasilisk and Sable. I'm looking for busts/waist-up drawings. They don't have gijinkas yet, but I'll do my best to give you descriptions or/and find some references. (You don't have to draw all three of them. They are separate characters and you can pick one or two if you prefer).

Payment:
I'd like to keep it under 1000 gems per drawing, so 3000 gems in total. I don't mind paying more if I like your art style though. c:

Keywords:
Gijinka, bust, waist-up

Optional:
PM me if interested. Also, I picture Sable as a 50-something year old woman, so if you want to draw her you should feel comfortable drawing that kind of character.~
Written

More specific type:
Clan Name & Lore (with image coding?)

Specifications:
Plague themed, with a sort of clan that does experimentation

Payment:
Name your price and I'll see (gems and treasure, no irl currency sorry)

Optional:
Sorry if ths is the wrong area for writing commissions!
Written

More specific type:
Clan Name & Lore (with image coding?)

Specifications:
Plague themed, with a sort of clan that does experimentation

Payment:
Name your price and I'll see (gems and treasure, no irl currency sorry)

Optional:
Sorry if ths is the wrong area for writing commissions!
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
i don't have much right now, but anyone does pixel art please @ or pm me!
i don't have much right now, but anyone does pixel art please @ or pm me!
Ruesclues | ♣ | Doodler

---

Click here to see my dragon & familiar shop!
Dragons come with a random free familiar!

minib.gif
[b][/b][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, possibly traditional [b]More specific type:[/b] I am looking for headshots, adoptables, or fullbody drawings, preferably anthro dragon style of the light of my life: Rumi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1415100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14152/1415100_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Specifications:[/b] I enjoy clean lines and colored artwork that has a ghost-esque, wispy feel. As I do not yet have any art of Rumi there's nothing I can point to, but I'm looking primarily for someone to give her character and individuality, while staying true to her lore (she's a spiritual manifestation of love). I'm interested in all art styles, as I'm trying to amass a collection of art for her, and to be honest if I love your work there's a good chance I'll want to buy more portraits for the rest of my permas, as I currently have no art for any of them (I'm relatively new to the site). [b]Her apparel is optional, as is her accent, so don't let the complexity of her outfit scare you off![/b] [b]Payment:[/b] I'm willing to pay upwards of 1mt/1000g for the perfect piece, but am much more interested in less time consuming pieces/sketches for closer to 100-500g. That being said, don't let my price bracket define your prices. I'm the daughter, sister, and partner of artists, and I know the hustle. If your art is my style, I'll pay you fairly for your time. I'm also open to paying at most $10 through paypal, but I will be a bit more cagey if we're working with IRL currency. [b] Keywords:[/b] Digital, anthro, dragon, fullbody, portrait, headshot, purple, spirit, ghost, adoptable, adopt, humanoid [b] Optional:[/b] I'm comfortable with paying established artists full up front, but if you appear to be newer to the site, don't have any offsite links, or potentially appear a little less committed to FR, I reserve the right to ask to pay after/half up front half after to protect myself. If needed, I have a few IRL friends on the site who can vouch for me, and for most people I'm sure I'll be able to pay full up front. :) [i]This is really an opportunity to play around with characters and develop your own image of Rumi. [/i] I'm going to include a list of some amazing artists on FR whose style I love, but please don't feel that these are the only styles I'm interested in. [b]I encourage artists of all styles and levels of experience to PM me, as I am looking for a broad range of styles. [/b] [b]Thank you for your time![/b] [i]A few of my favorite FR artists: Chuchuana, Alphazi, Rav3n, Maybellmay, Porifra and [insert your name here] ;)[/i]
Digital, possibly traditional

More specific type:
I am looking for headshots, adoptables, or fullbody drawings, preferably anthro dragon style of the light of my life: Rumi

1415100_350.png

Specifications:
I enjoy clean lines and colored artwork that has a ghost-esque, wispy feel. As I do not yet have any art of Rumi there's nothing I can point to, but I'm looking primarily for someone to give her character and individuality, while staying true to her lore (she's a spiritual manifestation of love). I'm interested in all art styles, as I'm trying to amass a collection of art for her, and to be honest if I love your work there's a good chance I'll want to buy more portraits for the rest of my permas, as I currently have no art for any of them (I'm relatively new to the site). Her apparel is optional, as is her accent, so don't let the complexity of her outfit scare you off!

Payment:
I'm willing to pay upwards of 1mt/1000g for the perfect piece, but am much more interested in less time consuming pieces/sketches for closer to 100-500g. That being said, don't let my price bracket define your prices. I'm the daughter, sister, and partner of artists, and I know the hustle. If your art is my style, I'll pay you fairly for your time. I'm also open to paying at most $10 through paypal, but I will be a bit more cagey if we're working with IRL currency.

Keywords:

Digital, anthro, dragon, fullbody, portrait, headshot, purple, spirit, ghost, adoptable, adopt, humanoid

Optional:

I'm comfortable with paying established artists full up front, but if you appear to be newer to the site, don't have any offsite links, or potentially appear a little less committed to FR, I reserve the right to ask to pay after/half up front half after to protect myself. If needed, I have a few IRL friends on the site who can vouch for me, and for most people I'm sure I'll be able to pay full up front. :)

This is really an opportunity to play around with characters and develop your own image of Rumi.

I'm going to include a list of some amazing artists on FR whose style I love, but please don't feel that these are the only styles I'm interested in. I encourage artists of all styles and levels of experience to PM me, as I am looking for a broad range of styles.

Thank you for your time!

A few of my favorite FR artists: Chuchuana, Alphazi, Rav3n, Maybellmay, Porifra and [insert your name here] ;)
cinnamonsmall.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FOUND!

Digital preferred, but will also take traditional, I'm pretty open here

More specific type:
I would like it to have color, can be flat. No background/transparent. Willing for it to simply be a sketch instead of fully polished art. Headshot or bust preferred, but I may order a fullbody. I have a very big weakness for pixel art!

Specifications:
I would like this OC drawn! He is a maned wolf. Neck scars and the ear do not have to be done if you don't want to draw them for whatever reason. Character personality and such can be given if asked for!

Payment:
Payment in gems most likely. Maybe treasure and gems as a mix. Full payment in treasure unlikely.

Keywords:
gems, feral, wolf, headshot, bust, pixel, digital, traditional, transparent, no background

Optional:
I really like pixel art and may be willing to pay more for it! Especially fullbodies for pixel art.. I love pixel art.
In general though I'm not looking for any particular art style, I'm open to just about anything!
FOUND!

Digital preferred, but will also take traditional, I'm pretty open here

More specific type:
I would like it to have color, can be flat. No background/transparent. Willing for it to simply be a sketch instead of fully polished art. Headshot or bust preferred, but I may order a fullbody. I have a very big weakness for pixel art!

Specifications:
I would like this OC drawn! He is a maned wolf. Neck scars and the ear do not have to be done if you don't want to draw them for whatever reason. Character personality and such can be given if asked for!

Payment:
Payment in gems most likely. Maybe treasure and gems as a mix. Full payment in treasure unlikely.

Keywords:
gems, feral, wolf, headshot, bust, pixel, digital, traditional, transparent, no background

Optional:
I really like pixel art and may be willing to pay more for it! Especially fullbodies for pixel art.. I love pixel art.
In general though I'm not looking for any particular art style, I'm open to just about anything!
It doesn't matter as long as it looks good =)

More specific type:
Color is preferred but not requited, and I want it to not be chibi.

Specifications:
I want a character I made up drawn, he's the main character of a novel I'm writing. If personality and such helps you draw, ask me and I'll tell you about him. =)

Payment:
I can pay in treasure or dragons, if you're into XXY Metallic/Alloy/Opal imps. If you visit my lair you will see the pair I'm talking about on page 1. I can also do gems if necessary, but I'm saving up for Alloy so I'd prefer not to pay in gems.

Keywords:
fullbody, color, treasure, digital, traditional, novel, male

Optional:
I may be late to respond, so if you're patient, PM me with art examples and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
It doesn't matter as long as it looks good =)

More specific type:
Color is preferred but not requited, and I want it to not be chibi.

Specifications:
I want a character I made up drawn, he's the main character of a novel I'm writing. If personality and such helps you draw, ask me and I'll tell you about him. =)

Payment:
I can pay in treasure or dragons, if you're into XXY Metallic/Alloy/Opal imps. If you visit my lair you will see the pair I'm talking about on page 1. I can also do gems if necessary, but I'm saving up for Alloy so I'd prefer not to pay in gems.

Keywords:
fullbody, color, treasure, digital, traditional, novel, male

Optional:
I may be late to respond, so if you're patient, PM me with art examples and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
i really like star wars ok
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital, sketch, painting [b]More specific type:[/b] full body dragon, no background or transparent background [b]Specifications:[/b] I am not looking for an adoptable. I don't want a carbon copy base with colors and genes that resemble the dragon shown below. What I would like is something stylistic and unique to the artist and the piece of art [b]Payment:[/b] 730g 300kt 4 noct eggs (for now, likely to go up as time passes) [b]Keywords:[/b] Sketches, Dragon, stylistic, gloomy, drawing, traditional, digital, full body, apparel, nocturne, full color [b]Optional:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29603455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296035/29603455_350.png[/img] [/url] I like simple drawings, it doesn't have to be something entirely complex or realistic. I would like examples of your work. [b]PLEASE. Send prices with your first message.[/b]

Traditional, Digital, sketch, painting

More specific type:
full body dragon, no background or transparent background

Specifications:
I am not looking for an adoptable. I don't want a carbon copy base with colors and genes that resemble the dragon shown below. What I would like is something stylistic and unique to the artist and the piece of art

Payment:
730g 300kt 4 noct eggs (for now, likely to go up as time passes)

Keywords:
Sketches, Dragon, stylistic, gloomy, drawing, traditional, digital, full body, apparel, nocturne, full color

Optional:

29603455_350.png

I like simple drawings, it doesn't have to be something entirely complex or realistic. I would like examples of your work. PLEASE. Send prices with your first message.
Digital/ Mixed Media/ Traditional

More specific type:
Map

Specifications:
I'm looking for somebody to help me make a map of my clan and the surrounding areas!

Payment:
Treasure/gems up to the equivalent of 800g or so.

Keywords:
Map

Optional:
The map doesn't necessarily need to be colored--it can be like the maps in the beginnings of books like LotR. I'd just like to see an example so I can see whether the style will work for what I'm after. I have a rough sketch and description to work off of.
Digital/ Mixed Media/ Traditional

More specific type:
Map

Specifications:
I'm looking for somebody to help me make a map of my clan and the surrounding areas!

Payment:
Treasure/gems up to the equivalent of 800g or so.

Keywords:
Map

Optional:
The map doesn't necessarily need to be colored--it can be like the maps in the beginnings of books like LotR. I'd just like to see an example so I can see whether the style will work for what I'm after. I have a rough sketch and description to work off of.
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
Broad type of art you want: Digital,

More specific type: I am looking for full-body art of my Dungeons and Dragons character

Specifications:I am looking for full body art of my dungeons and dragons character. She is a Drow necromancer with a light grey skin color, dark blue eyes, and pure white hair. Her hair is long, but only a little wavy, but she herself is quite feminine despite raising the dead for a living.

Payment: I am willing to pay up to 700,000 treasure, 2 nocturn eggs, Older event familiars,some gems,and almost all of my dragons. If you are interested in this, but the payment isnt enough, let me know and i will see what i can do!

Keywords: flat color, gijinka, full body , OC , dungeons and dragons , DND

Optional: Thank you so much! If you are interested in this, please pm me and i will be able to give more specifics! If you want more treasure or more items, please pm me and i will go through my hoard and see what i can do!<3
Broad type of art you want: Digital,

More specific type: I am looking for full-body art of my Dungeons and Dragons character

Specifications:I am looking for full body art of my dungeons and dragons character. She is a Drow necromancer with a light grey skin color, dark blue eyes, and pure white hair. Her hair is long, but only a little wavy, but she herself is quite feminine despite raising the dead for a living.

Payment: I am willing to pay up to 700,000 treasure, 2 nocturn eggs, Older event familiars,some gems,and almost all of my dragons. If you are interested in this, but the payment isnt enough, let me know and i will see what i can do!

Keywords: flat color, gijinka, full body , OC , dungeons and dragons , DND

Optional: Thank you so much! If you are interested in this, please pm me and i will be able to give more specifics! If you want more treasure or more items, please pm me and i will go through my hoard and see what i can do!<3
dmsECU6.png
Digital

More specific type:
Robot, Transformers

Specifications:
I'm getting transformers art for both my friend and so I have spent the past couple of days collecting treasure in the hopes I can get two half body pieces for us both
More details will be given when someone shoots a message my way!!

Payment:
I have 1126710 treasure for the moment, though that's bound to rise since I'm always getting more treasure, and I'm willing to throw in a couple of gems

Keywords:
Transformers, Robot

Optional:
More details will be given when someone shoots a message my way! (as I've already said)
Digital

More specific type:
Robot, Transformers

Specifications:
I'm getting transformers art for both my friend and so I have spent the past couple of days collecting treasure in the hopes I can get two half body pieces for us both
More details will be given when someone shoots a message my way!!

Payment:
I have 1126710 treasure for the moment, though that's bound to rise since I'm always getting more treasure, and I'm willing to throw in a couple of gems

Keywords:
Transformers, Robot

Optional:
More details will be given when someone shoots a message my way! (as I've already said)
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 410 411