Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 411 412
Hi you guys! I've been searching around Tumblr for people who do art and can't find anyone so yes here I am.
I'm looking for cute little chibi dragon arts that are nice and colorful and have my name (uniicornsarecool) and lair number (#43151) in it. Like the cute little signature things. Like..y'know..the mostly-made-of-circles chubby cute dragons o-o Holding up a sign. with numbers. Or something like that, I don't know. Colors should be in blacks and reds because Plague fo' lyfe
Hi you guys! I've been searching around Tumblr for people who do art and can't find anyone so yes here I am.
I'm looking for cute little chibi dragon arts that are nice and colorful and have my name (uniicornsarecool) and lair number (#43151) in it. Like the cute little signature things. Like..y'know..the mostly-made-of-circles chubby cute dragons o-o Holding up a sign. with numbers. Or something like that, I don't know. Colors should be in blacks and reds because Plague fo' lyfe
Edit:

Found
Edit:

Found
Broad type of art you want (traditional, digital, etc.)
Digital, though I'll consider traditional too.

More specific type (Gijinka, Chibi, Layout, banner, etc.)
Robots, specifically Transformers.

Specifications:

I roleplay on Dreamwidth, and so I need a set of icons of varying expressions. Basically, just small, 100x100 headshots with different faces.

Specifically, of this guy, Evac from the Transformers Ride. There's not much out there for references, which makes this difficult, but I can try and get some shots of him next time I'm at the park?

Payment: Treasure, Gems or USD! Whichever you're most comfortable with. I'm willing to pay up to $5 per colored icon.

Keywords: Robots, Transformers, Icons
Digital, though I'll consider traditional too.

Robots, specifically Transformers.

Specifications:

I roleplay on Dreamwidth, and so I need a set of icons of varying expressions. Basically, just small, 100x100 headshots with different faces.

Specifically, of this guy, Evac from the Transformers Ride. There's not much out there for references, which makes this difficult, but I can try and get some shots of him next time I'm at the park?

Payment: Treasure, Gems or USD! Whichever you're most comfortable with. I'm willing to pay up to $5 per colored icon.

Keywords: Robots, Transformers, Icons
[b]Broad type of art you want (traditional, digital, etc.)[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Canid (Wolf) [b]Specifications:[/b] This will be a piece of my two OCs, Alekei and Storm. I've had individual works done of them, so I have a good reference of them. I'd like a scene from the book I'm writing to be drawn out. It'll have a bit of blood in it, but nothing I'd classify as gore. (i.e. Alek has been shot, and he's lying down with blood pooling out of him. Storm is to the side, howling.) A basic background will do. Snowy ground with a bit of snow falling down. It'll be night outside. [b]Payment:[/b] I can do around 300k. I'm open to negotiation as well. If you catch me on a good day (i.e. near my paycheck), I could very well end up paying around $25-$30. [b]Keywords:[/b] Digital, Wolf, Canid, Canine, OC [b]Optional:[/b] [url=https://31.media.tumblr.com/55d254989236338dbaad178334b44537/tumblr_n0flbol0pw1smk8lko1_1280.png]Previous Commission[/url] NOTE: This example was extremely well done and detailed. I'm not looking for this exact style also. If you're interested in my commission, send me a pm. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=pm&action=compose&to=Merlin][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/send_message.png[/img][/url]
Broad type of art you want (traditional, digital, etc.) Digital

More specific type: Canid (Wolf)

Specifications: This will be a piece of my two OCs, Alekei and Storm. I've had individual works done of them, so I have a good reference of them.

I'd like a scene from the book I'm writing to be drawn out. It'll have a bit of blood in it, but nothing I'd classify as gore. (i.e. Alek has been shot, and he's lying down with blood pooling out of him. Storm is to the side, howling.)

A basic background will do. Snowy ground with a bit of snow falling down. It'll be night outside.

Payment: I can do around 300k. I'm open to negotiation as well. If you catch me on a good day (i.e. near my paycheck), I could very well end up paying around $25-$30.

Keywords: Digital, Wolf, Canid, Canine, OC

Optional: Previous Commission

NOTE: This example was extremely well done and detailed. I'm not looking for this exact style also. If you're interested in my commission, send me a pm.

send_message.png
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
Broad type of art you want Digital or Traditional

More specific type Sketch pages, Chibis, Gijinka

Specifications: Looking for chibis and sketchpages for my OC Sethrios and Rumbell, Viktor, and a few others. In the sketch page for Rumbell, I kinda want him to be iced up, maybe arms either pinned to a wall, or cuffed together by ice (Kinda like the fridgid fugitive style stuff with the ice going up to the elbows). Another image would be of Rumbell dressed as Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon a Time. Also, at least one fullbody and a few headshots, or a half body and some busts would be good too. As far as Gijinka's go, just ginjikas of my dragons. x'3 Not really picky, though would prefer them to look humanoid, and maybe give them dragon ears, or horns. ouo

Payment: For chibis and Gijinkas, I'm willing to pay 20-40K. For the sketch pages, 60k ouo

Keywords: Chibis, Dragons, Sketches, OCs

Optional: For the Rumbell pictures, I'm kinda imagining something like this: http://www.deviantart.com/art/A-Survivor-Is-Chained-381844403 . Images of Rumbell: http://sta.sh/2290n64n0md5?edit=1 Images for the Rumpelstiltskin outfit: http://sta.sh/21nckxl752xb?edit=1 Images of Sethrios: http://sta.sh/214yhzggf5su?edit=1

I think that's about it! :D
Broad type of art you want Digital or Traditional

More specific type Sketch pages, Chibis, Gijinka

Specifications: Looking for chibis and sketchpages for my OC Sethrios and Rumbell, Viktor, and a few others. In the sketch page for Rumbell, I kinda want him to be iced up, maybe arms either pinned to a wall, or cuffed together by ice (Kinda like the fridgid fugitive style stuff with the ice going up to the elbows). Another image would be of Rumbell dressed as Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon a Time. Also, at least one fullbody and a few headshots, or a half body and some busts would be good too. As far as Gijinka's go, just ginjikas of my dragons. x'3 Not really picky, though would prefer them to look humanoid, and maybe give them dragon ears, or horns. ouo

Payment: For chibis and Gijinkas, I'm willing to pay 20-40K. For the sketch pages, 60k ouo

Keywords: Chibis, Dragons, Sketches, OCs

Optional: For the Rumbell pictures, I'm kinda imagining something like this: http://www.deviantart.com/art/A-Survivor-Is-Chained-381844403 . Images of Rumbell: http://sta.sh/2290n64n0md5?edit=1 Images for the Rumpelstiltskin outfit: http://sta.sh/21nckxl752xb?edit=1 Images of Sethrios: http://sta.sh/214yhzggf5su?edit=1

I think that's about it! :D
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
KTLu6uB_1.giftYrZr4N.gifUd6sgau.gif
2/3/14
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Signature

Specifications: I'd like for the artist to give me a simple two tone of colors that complement each other well. The signature will just have a nest of 3 lightning eggs and a few other things. If an artist comes to me with an offer, I'll try and toss a very rough version together.

Payment: Moved

Keywords: Deleted

A great many thanks to Lusitania for my signature!

Banner request for profile on page 10
2/3/14
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Signature

Specifications: I'd like for the artist to give me a simple two tone of colors that complement each other well. The signature will just have a nest of 3 lightning eggs and a few other things. If an artist comes to me with an offer, I'll try and toss a very rough version together.

Payment: Moved

Keywords: Deleted

A great many thanks to Lusitania for my signature!

Banner request for profile on page 10
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
Broad type of art you want Digital

More specific type Human, dragon, and a cat as well

Specifications: I'm looking for a realistic image of my OC with her dragon (Non FR related) My OC is a teenage girl, whereas her dragon is a silver western dragon, with blue-ice colored wings and green eyes. the second OC is of a boy in mid 20's, with a tabby cat. I have many many many more details, but I hope this is enough for an overview?

Payment: I'd like to pay around 100k plus food, familiars, dragons, etc. 100k is what I'd like to pay, but if you have extremely detailed and realistic art please just send me a PM! I'm willing to go higher :)

Keywords: Use keywords to further help artists find your ad - dragons, cats, humans, OC

Thanks in advance!
Broad type of art you want Digital

More specific type Human, dragon, and a cat as well

Specifications: I'm looking for a realistic image of my OC with her dragon (Non FR related) My OC is a teenage girl, whereas her dragon is a silver western dragon, with blue-ice colored wings and green eyes. the second OC is of a boy in mid 20's, with a tabby cat. I have many many many more details, but I hope this is enough for an overview?

Payment: I'd like to pay around 100k plus food, familiars, dragons, etc. 100k is what I'd like to pay, but if you have extremely detailed and realistic art please just send me a PM! I'm willing to go higher :)

Keywords: Use keywords to further help artists find your ad - dragons, cats, humans, OC

Thanks in advance!
tumblr_n7sv6nWqzS1tfzqbio2_400.gif
[quote][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, Scanned Traditional [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, Artist Pick, Full-color, Full body, Bust, Headshot, Avatar, Signature...I'm really open to any kind of art, I leave it to the artist to play to their strong suit. [b]Specifications:[/b] The art would be depicting one of my OC's - in my mind, she is usually depicted being humanoid or in a dragon form. I don't want to limit your art style to flight rising's choice of species - I encourage individual interpretation. If you feel more comfortable with concrete details I can provide them. If I were to use FR terms to describe her, she is a mix of the Light, Wind and Water flights. The closest dragon that I can think of to describe her would be a female Skydancer that was maize basic, aqua shimmer, and banana. She is unmistakably draconic, but possesses many bird-like features that give her a softer, benevolent appearance. If you're not comfortable doing feathers or bird-like stuff its not strictly necessary as long as the feel of the drawing is gentle and benevolent. Gentle, sweeping lines perhaps? A frail form? I leave that to you! A suggested palette would be whites, creams, yellows (maybe even metallic?), cyan, aqua, seafoam green, sea-green...that general area of blue/green. I'm leaving it up to your interpretation. As a personality and general feel - she is the storm's gentler counterpart - a being of wind, rain and sunlight. Picture and feel the warm, moist, energetic breeze that happens before it rains or the feel of a perfect, sun-blessed day with a small wind going. I picture her as a force of nature (maybe a nature spirit?) with a nearly holy feel, expressed in her bright, soft pastels and gentle, radiant appearance. She is wise, warm, and jubilant - a personification of those perfect, carefree days of summer. There is something distinctly kind and motherly in the way she carries herself; older qualities that, when combined with a child-like spirit gives her an almost alien quality. She hardly ever speaks, but her face is expressive and is usually seen in a small, good-natured smile as if she's amused or pleased. I'm leaving the actual appearance rather vague so that the artist can use this description to fit to their own style. I love seeing the creativity of people at work and look forward to seeing what people can come up with! [b]Payment:[/b] I would really like to talk to the artist 1:1 to determine a final price. I'm comfortable with dragon trades, treasure and payment plans. If the art is especially painstaking I can see myself paying a lot more. 300k would be pretty close to a hard limit for me at this point though. [b]Keywords:[/b] OC, Advanced, Detail, Humanoid, Dragon, Full Color [b]Optional:[/b] None [/quote]
Quote:
Broad type of art you want: Digital, Scanned Traditional

More specific type: Gijinka, Artist Pick, Full-color, Full body, Bust, Headshot, Avatar, Signature...I'm really open to any kind of art, I leave it to the artist to play to their strong suit.

Specifications: The art would be depicting one of my OC's - in my mind, she is usually depicted being humanoid or in a dragon form. I don't want to limit your art style to flight rising's choice of species - I encourage individual interpretation. If you feel more comfortable with concrete details I can provide them.

If I were to use FR terms to describe her, she is a mix of the Light, Wind and Water flights. The closest dragon that I can think of to describe her would be a female Skydancer that was maize basic, aqua shimmer, and banana. She is unmistakably draconic, but possesses many bird-like features that give her a softer, benevolent appearance. If you're not comfortable doing feathers or bird-like stuff its not strictly necessary as long as the feel of the drawing is gentle and benevolent. Gentle, sweeping lines perhaps? A frail form? I leave that to you!

A suggested palette would be whites, creams, yellows (maybe even metallic?), cyan, aqua, seafoam green, sea-green...that general area of blue/green. I'm leaving it up to your interpretation.

As a personality and general feel - she is the storm's gentler counterpart - a being of wind, rain and sunlight. Picture and feel the warm, moist, energetic breeze that happens before it rains or the feel of a perfect, sun-blessed day with a small wind going. I picture her as a force of nature (maybe a nature spirit?) with a nearly holy feel, expressed in her bright, soft pastels and gentle, radiant appearance. She is wise, warm, and jubilant - a personification of those perfect, carefree days of summer. There is something distinctly kind and motherly in the way she carries herself; older qualities that, when combined with a child-like spirit gives her an almost alien quality. She hardly ever speaks, but her face is expressive and is usually seen in a small, good-natured smile as if she's amused or pleased.

I'm leaving the actual appearance rather vague so that the artist can use this description to fit to their own style. I love seeing the creativity of people at work and look forward to seeing what people can come up with!

Payment: I would really like to talk to the artist 1:1 to determine a final price. I'm comfortable with dragon trades, treasure and payment plans. If the art is especially painstaking I can see myself paying a lot more. 300k would be pretty close to a hard limit for me at this point though.

Keywords: OC, Advanced, Detail, Humanoid, Dragon, Full Color

Optional: None
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
Broad Type:
Digital mainly, but I will gladly accept traditional art as well-- especially if you do water colors or colored pencil pieces.

Specific Type:
All my characters are humans or humanoids.

Specifications:
Currently looking for art of two different characters.
  • Elpis, harpy, refs and info HERE.
  • Alberich, human, refs and info HERE.

Payment:
Willing to pay up to 150 - 200k for full bodies, 100k tops for waist ups, chibis, etc. 50k for busts. Might take awhile to pay some times, as my income fluctuates depending on how well my art is selling.

Will also do art trades, examples of my art can be found HERE.

Keywords:
Digital, Traditional, Fantasy Creatures, Human, Humanoid

Optional:
I will be very picky with art, so please don't be offended if I turn you down.
Broad Type:
Digital mainly, but I will gladly accept traditional art as well-- especially if you do water colors or colored pencil pieces.

Specific Type:
All my characters are humans or humanoids.

Specifications:
Currently looking for art of two different characters.
  • Elpis, harpy, refs and info HERE.
  • Alberich, human, refs and info HERE.

Payment:
Willing to pay up to 150 - 200k for full bodies, 100k tops for waist ups, chibis, etc. 50k for busts. Might take awhile to pay some times, as my income fluctuates depending on how well my art is selling.

Will also do art trades, examples of my art can be found HERE.

Keywords:
Digital, Traditional, Fantasy Creatures, Human, Humanoid

Optional:
I will be very picky with art, so please don't be offended if I turn you down.

Digital, please.

Chibi, fully-body, ect

Specifications:This is where you talk about colors, elements to the art, what dragon you want drawn, your OC, or whatever.
Doesn't have quite a design yet, so any description I have for him will have to be from a written source. Though, he's a demon who likes to steal souls and shove them into objects for hims home.

Payment: Talk about what you are willing to pay or what price range you are looking to buy within.
Treasure? Gems? Dragons?

Keywords: Use keywords to further help artists find your ad ie Chibi, Sketches, Dragons etc. Artists can use the Find (Ctrl + F) function to look through keywords.
Demon, Design, OC, Color

Digital, please.

Chibi, fully-body, ect

Specifications:This is where you talk about colors, elements to the art, what dragon you want drawn, your OC, or whatever.
Doesn't have quite a design yet, so any description I have for him will have to be from a written source. Though, he's a demon who likes to steal souls and shove them into objects for hims home.

Payment: Talk about what you are willing to pay or what price range you are looking to buy within.
Treasure? Gems? Dragons?

Keywords: Use keywords to further help artists find your ad ie Chibi, Sketches, Dragons etc. Artists can use the Find (Ctrl + F) function to look through keywords.
Demon, Design, OC, Color
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 411 412