Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 411 412
@CheshireCatUK1

Hello! I'd be happy to draw coloured sketches, headshots, and fullbodies of some of your dragons.
I can pm you some of my art if you're interested.
@CheshireCatUK1

Hello! I'd be happy to draw coloured sketches, headshots, and fullbodies of some of your dragons.
I can pm you some of my art if you're interested.
Guys, please remember this thread is for ads only.
Guys, please remember this thread is for ads only.
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
Broad type of art you want:
Digital, traditional, anything really

More specific type:
Anything, really.

Specifications:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2257938#post_28921758

Payment:
Treasure, gems, items, earth sorite

Keywords:
Cat, cat boy, male, kemomimi

Found!
Digital, traditional, anything really

More specific type:
Anything, really.

Specifications:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2257938#post_28921758

Payment:
Treasure, gems, items, earth sorite

Keywords:
Cat, cat boy, male, kemomimi

Found!
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
I'm open to just about any type of art, but am particularly interested in either traditional or digital

More specific type:
Human, Gijiinka, Anthro, Chibi

Specifications:
I'm mostly looking for humanization art for some of my dragons, particularly my Sovereign Bloodline dragons;
Sek | Gleed | Saturnine & Apostasy (twins) | Trophic | Tarn

Payment:
I'm honestly super new to this whole idea, so I'm not sure what's a good payment, but I'm open to discussing payment options (Gems are probably the best payment option for me)

Keywords:
Humanization, human, chibi, gijiinka, anthro, king, queen, royalty, lore, digital, traditional

Optional:
Like I said, I'm really new to this concept so I'm not sure what else to say other than if my post interests you, send me a message with a couple examples of your work and a price-range you're looking for and maybe we can negoitate something.
I'm open to just about any type of art, but am particularly interested in either traditional or digital

More specific type:
Human, Gijiinka, Anthro, Chibi

Specifications:
I'm mostly looking for humanization art for some of my dragons, particularly my Sovereign Bloodline dragons;
Sek | Gleed | Saturnine & Apostasy (twins) | Trophic | Tarn

Payment:
I'm honestly super new to this whole idea, so I'm not sure what's a good payment, but I'm open to discussing payment options (Gems are probably the best payment option for me)

Keywords:
Humanization, human, chibi, gijiinka, anthro, king, queen, royalty, lore, digital, traditional

Optional:
Like I said, I'm really new to this concept so I'm not sure what else to say other than if my post interests you, send me a message with a couple examples of your work and a price-range you're looking for and maybe we can negoitate something.
tumblr_inline_nwugxzMDyv1t7d5o3_500.gif
Digital, human/gijinka, full body with full color and shaded with transparent or very simple background

More specific type:
Art of my Starfinder character and her drone dog.

Specifications:
All of my refs are here.
The images of 37 (the android) are fairly quick concepts done in Sims 3, but it's the general look I'd like her to have. Not pictured are the face details, which look like this (minus the little metal claw things and screen) and outfit, which is similar to this. It doesn't have to be this complex, but just in the same style. I don't want her holding a weapon.

As for her drone, he's going to look like an Aibo ERS-17. He'll stand to about 37's knees. He doesn't have to be incredibly detailed, either.

Payment:
I have a good chunk of gems I'm willing to spend on this, just name your price.

Keywords:
Human, android, mech, digital, fullbody, full body, OC, colored, shaded
Digital, human/gijinka, full body with full color and shaded with transparent or very simple background

More specific type:
Art of my Starfinder character and her drone dog.

Specifications:
All of my refs are here.
The images of 37 (the android) are fairly quick concepts done in Sims 3, but it's the general look I'd like her to have. Not pictured are the face details, which look like this (minus the little metal claw things and screen) and outfit, which is similar to this. It doesn't have to be this complex, but just in the same style. I don't want her holding a weapon.

As for her drone, he's going to look like an Aibo ERS-17. He'll stand to about 37's knees. He doesn't have to be incredibly detailed, either.

Payment:
I have a good chunk of gems I'm willing to spend on this, just name your price.

Keywords:
Human, android, mech, digital, fullbody, full body, OC, colored, shaded
Digital
More specific type:
Banner, Divider, Signature, etc.

Specifications:
I'm trying to start a hatchery, so I need someone to make me some graphics like a signature, a banner, headers, and maybe some dividers. I'm already set on breeding cards!

Payment:
I'm willing to pay up to 90kt on everything!

Keywords:
Dragon, Hatchery, Banner, Signature, Header, Divider

Optional:
I kinda want my hatchery to have a nighttime, shadow-ey aesthetic? I'm not too picky, but I prefer simple, clean graphics over crowded, colorful ones.
Digital
More specific type:
Banner, Divider, Signature, etc.

Specifications:
I'm trying to start a hatchery, so I need someone to make me some graphics like a signature, a banner, headers, and maybe some dividers. I'm already set on breeding cards!

Payment:
I'm willing to pay up to 90kt on everything!

Keywords:
Dragon, Hatchery, Banner, Signature, Header, Divider

Optional:
I kinda want my hatchery to have a nighttime, shadow-ey aesthetic? I'm not too picky, but I prefer simple, clean graphics over crowded, colorful ones.
KCAtX9x.png
[center][quote name="dggeoff" date=2017-08-08 19:28:53] Broad type of art you want: digital artwork only please !! i'm interested in everything really !! fullbodies, busts, pixels, chibis, whatever !! More specific type: gijinka, anthro/quad, chibi, custom designs Specifications: i'm mostly looking for artwork of gijinkas, anthros, and quads !! so i won't be asking for like, drawings of my dragons custom designs wise, i'll you give a theme/idea if i'm interested in getting one !! Payment: i'm willing to pay with treasure, gems, and items !! [/quote]
dggeoff wrote on 2017-08-08:
digital artwork only please !!
i'm interested in everything really !! fullbodies, busts, pixels, chibis, whatever !!

More specific type:
gijinka, anthro/quad, chibi, custom designs

Specifications:
i'm mostly looking for artwork of gijinkas, anthros, and quads !! so i won't be asking for like, drawings of my dragons
custom designs wise, i'll you give a theme/idea if i'm interested in getting one !!

Payment:
i'm willing to pay with treasure, gems, and items !!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, but I'm open to others [b]More specific type:[/b] Portrait/Headshot [b]Specifications:[/b] Okay so what I'm looking for is technically a double portrait but hopefully what I'm about to say will make sense. I'd really like a portrait of my big boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3457147][b]WaterNight[/b][/url] and his best friend [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3861214][b]Inkling[/b][/url]. But given there's a significant size difference between Imperials and Fae, what I would like is really a headshot of WaterNight, facing the camera as it were and looking up at Inkling resting between his antlers, peeking out. I just thought it would be real cute. And I really DON'T want fullbody, I just want enough of WaterNight's head and neck to communicate scale, maybe see a bit of his Azure Underbelly, and then see Inkling sitting on his head. And you can draw as much of her as you think would fit there/be seen. I DO NOT want apparel, this is an apparel free draw! If that appeals to anyone. And I'm happy to supply pictures of them without their apparel, or you can scry them or use the dressing room. However, I'd appreciate it if you could keep the accents. If it's too difficult I'm willing to negotiate that, it's just their accents are pretty important to their characters. DO keep their flight color eye colors. DO keep their genes and colors. [b]Payment:[/b] I'm willing to pay in gems or treasure. My current resources are small, but I can get more in a hurry. I have a preference for treasure and I think somewhere around the 100kT mark is reasonable, but I'm willing to pay more for the work. I know what I'm looking for is fairly specific. [b]Keywords:[/b] Portrait, Headshot, Full Color, Digital, No Apparel, Imperial, Fae, Cute [b]Optional:[/b] I KNOW I've seen headshots like the thing I want but, for the life of me, of course I can't find any examples now. In terms of art style, I'm a huge fan of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=adopt&id=984104&p=mb]GwenniethePooh[/url]'s work, or even something a little Chibi-esque, like [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1772036/1]SummerStorm[/url]'s work, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1933676/1#post_1933676]Rezeict[/url] is actually a PERFECT example of both the size and style I want ^^; I hope that gives a rough idea of the level of detail vs. cute I want ^^; Let me know if there's any more information I can provide! Thanks! [b]WaterNight:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=3457147&skin=16385&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Inkling:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=3861214&skin=8408&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Broad type of art you want: Digital, but I'm open to others

More specific type: Portrait/Headshot

Specifications: Okay so what I'm looking for is technically a double portrait but hopefully what I'm about to say will make sense. I'd really like a portrait of my big boy WaterNight and his best friend Inkling.

But given there's a significant size difference between Imperials and Fae, what I would like is really a headshot of WaterNight, facing the camera as it were and looking up at Inkling resting between his antlers, peeking out. I just thought it would be real cute. And I really DON'T want fullbody, I just want enough of WaterNight's head and neck to communicate scale, maybe see a bit of his Azure Underbelly, and then see Inkling sitting on his head. And you can draw as much of her as you think would fit there/be seen.

I DO NOT want apparel, this is an apparel free draw! If that appeals to anyone. And I'm happy to supply pictures of them without their apparel, or you can scry them or use the dressing room.

However, I'd appreciate it if you could keep the accents. If it's too difficult I'm willing to negotiate that, it's just their accents are pretty important to their characters. DO keep their flight color eye colors. DO keep their genes and colors.

Payment: I'm willing to pay in gems or treasure. My current resources are small, but I can get more in a hurry. I have a preference for treasure and I think somewhere around the 100kT mark is reasonable, but I'm willing to pay more for the work. I know what I'm looking for is fairly specific.

Keywords: Portrait, Headshot, Full Color, Digital, No Apparel, Imperial, Fae, Cute

Optional: I KNOW I've seen headshots like the thing I want but, for the life of me, of course I can't find any examples now. In terms of art style, I'm a huge fan of GwenniethePooh's work, or even something a little Chibi-esque, like SummerStorm's work, Rezeict is actually a PERFECT example of both the size and style I want ^^; I hope that gives a rough idea of the level of detail vs. cute I want ^^; Let me know if there's any more information I can provide! Thanks!

WaterNight:
dragon?did=3457147&skin=16385&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Inkling:
dragon?did=3861214&skin=8408&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
bHeX9bv.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Pokemon [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for art of my Hakamo-o character: [img]https://pre10.deviantart.net/1f0a/th/pre/i/2017/148/5/6/jace_reference_by_day_leaf-dbartax.png[/img] Would be cool to find an artist with experience drawing Pokemon, but it's not necessary! [b]Payment:[/b] I have 600kT to spend on art right now.
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Pokemon

Specifications:
Looking for art of my Hakamo-o character:
jace_reference_by_day_leaf-dbartax.png

Would be cool to find an artist with experience drawing Pokemon, but it's not necessary!

Payment:
I have 600kT to spend on art right now.
imageedit-9-8601087393.gif
Digital, but don't mind!

More specific type:
Banners/Headers for hatchery!

Specifications:
I want a simplistic or minimalist style naturey look that's colorful, so flowers and trees and what not.

Payment:
I can pay around 50kt or more mostly depends on your pricing maybe examples of an idea for the graphics

Keywords:
Banner Header Hatchery nature minimalist
Digital, but don't mind!

More specific type:
Banners/Headers for hatchery!

Specifications:
I want a simplistic or minimalist style naturey look that's colorful, so flowers and trees and what not.

Payment:
I can pay around 50kt or more mostly depends on your pricing maybe examples of an idea for the graphics

Keywords:
Banner Header Hatchery nature minimalist
h5omsEt.png
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 411 412