Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 410 411

Broad type of art you want:
Any type- digital, nicely scanned traditional, mixed media, whatever

More specific type:
Looking for lotsa things, may order from more than one person. Sketches, busts, halfbodies, fullbodies, lined things, whatever. I'm especially interested in fake TV screen caps and social media screenshots if you know what I'm talking about? The characters I want drawn are all humanoids except one anthro. May be interested in customs.

Specifications:
Not interested in chibis, but I am cool with really cartoony stuff, especially things similar-ish to adventure time!

Payment:
I have 290k and 108g

Keywords:
human humans people headshot color colored line lines lined custom

Any type- digital, nicely scanned traditional, mixed media, whatever

More specific type:
Looking for lotsa things, may order from more than one person. Sketches, busts, halfbodies, fullbodies, lined things, whatever. I'm especially interested in fake TV screen caps and social media screenshots if you know what I'm talking about? The characters I want drawn are all humanoids except one anthro. May be interested in customs.

Specifications:
Not interested in chibis, but I am cool with really cartoony stuff, especially things similar-ish to adventure time!

Payment:
I have 290k and 108g

Keywords:
human humans people headshot color colored line lines lined custom
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20630347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206304/20630347_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, human [b]Specifications:[/b] I'd like to see him with a scythe (There's a reference in his bio if you'd like a look). I always want that blindfold in the art, doesn't matter if it's resting on his forehead or hanging around his neck or over his eyes. If his eyes are showing they should be burgundy-ish colored and look blind (Like that less-visible pupil kinda thing?). He's a gladiator and assassin, so maybe an outfit to go with his job(s)? I'd mainly like a waist-up or full-body of him, and in color if possible. [b]Payment:[/b] I have some genes, ask if you're interested, treasure, or dragons. I've got tons of apparel, so inquire if you've got something you're interested in, I might just have it! My price range tops at 300kT/300G for currency, but I'm willing to pay more via items. [b]Keywords:[/b] Assassin gladiator gijinka human fullbody full-body half body waist up colored watercolor pencil pen lineart gore color art drawing quality apparel [b]Optional:[/b] Just gonna add in I'd love to see him with tons of piercings *w* Kinda thin hair that's red (For human/maybe gijinka depending on yours style), but not the "redhead" kind of red, I mean red as in like blood-colored. He's also fair-skinned (Doesn't have to be present in gijinka). His nails should be black preferably. (This isn't necessary!!) Although this might be super-expensive, I'd love to see him in a scene where he's defeating someone in a gladiator match, or fulfilling his job as an assassin ;w; A little gore would be cool :3 [center]Please PM me~[/center]

20630347_350.png

Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media

More specific type:
Gijinka, human

Specifications:
I'd like to see him with a scythe (There's a reference in his bio if you'd like a look). I always want that blindfold in the art, doesn't matter if it's resting on his forehead or hanging around his neck or over his eyes. If his eyes are showing they should be burgundy-ish colored and look blind (Like that less-visible pupil kinda thing?). He's a gladiator and assassin, so maybe an outfit to go with his job(s)?

I'd mainly like a waist-up or full-body of him, and in color if possible.

Payment:
I have some genes, ask if you're interested, treasure, or dragons. I've got tons of apparel, so inquire if you've got something you're interested in, I might just have it!

My price range tops at 300kT/300G for currency, but I'm willing to pay more via items.

Keywords:
Assassin gladiator gijinka human fullbody full-body half body waist up colored watercolor pencil pen lineart gore color art drawing quality apparel

Optional:
Just gonna add in I'd love to see him with tons of piercings *w* Kinda thin hair that's red (For human/maybe gijinka depending on yours style), but not the "redhead" kind of red, I mean red as in like blood-colored. He's also fair-skinned (Doesn't have to be present in gijinka). His nails should be black preferably.

(This isn't necessary!!) Although this might be super-expensive, I'd love to see him in a scene where he's defeating someone in a gladiator match, or fulfilling his job as an assassin ;w; A little gore would be cool :3

Please PM me~
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Anthro [b]Specifications:[/b] I'd really like a Spyro-style art piece of this guy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29090145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290902/29090145_350.png[/img] [/url] Must include shiny gems! Preferably like the ones from the games. Example below: [img]https://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/26/29039.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] Paying with treasure, preferably no more than 200-250kt [b]Keywords:[/b] Anthro, Spyro, dragon, gems [b]Optional:[/b] I love bright colours and sharp lines - I really love angular lineart.
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Anthro

Specifications: I'd really like a Spyro-style art piece of this guy.

29090145_350.png

Must include shiny gems! Preferably like the ones from the games. Example below:
29039.png

Payment: Paying with treasure, preferably no more than 200-250kt

Keywords: Anthro, Spyro, dragon, gems
Optional: I love bright colours and sharp lines - I really love angular lineart.
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Chibi-ish

Specifications:
I'm looking to get this dragon an anthro reference sheet! Their design is a bit cluttered and complex, so I wanna simplify it to something similar to this artwork of them; I'll get more in depth with you in pms!

Payment:
750kT and gaining more! will update every now and then on how much I have~

Keywords:
chibi, anthro, dragon, full body, flat color

Optional:
PM me even if I'm out of your price range; I'll save up to meet your price!!
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Chibi-ish

Specifications:
I'm looking to get this dragon an anthro reference sheet! Their design is a bit cluttered and complex, so I wanna simplify it to something similar to this artwork of them; I'll get more in depth with you in pms!

Payment:
750kT and gaining more! will update every now and then on how much I have~

Keywords:
chibi, anthro, dragon, full body, flat color

Optional:
PM me even if I'm out of your price range; I'll save up to meet your price!!
Digital

More specific type:
Headshot, signature, adopt, bust, possibly full body

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of this boy here! I'm only interested in anyone willing to draw his apparel, as it's part of his character. Wanting something with him being a sulky loner wendigo dragon in the snow.

Payment:
Gems, I have about 3k to spend on art atm- but I'm really wanting to hoard multiple adopts/art/busts etc, so I'm looking to get multiple pieces unless something INCREDIBLE is offered.

Keywords:
dragon, apparel, headshot, adoptable, signature, bust, wendigo, body horror
Digital

More specific type:
Headshot, signature, adopt, bust, possibly full body

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of this boy here! I'm only interested in anyone willing to draw his apparel, as it's part of his character. Wanting something with him being a sulky loner wendigo dragon in the snow.

Payment:
Gems, I have about 3k to spend on art atm- but I'm really wanting to hoard multiple adopts/art/busts etc, so I'm looking to get multiple pieces unless something INCREDIBLE is offered.

Keywords:
dragon, apparel, headshot, adoptable, signature, bust, wendigo, body horror
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
Lore Review

More specific type:
A review of my clan lore for holes and incongruity between moving parts.

Specifications:
This Lore is what one may call a Big'un. Here it is. It is not even complete yet. I am looking for somebody to review what I have done though. That would be the Space through the Population. That is unless this takes longer than expected to be answered.

Payment:
Just name your price. Because of its size, I'd be willing to pay quite a large amount.

Keywords:
Review , Lore , Clan , High Payment.

Optional:
Meh.
Lore Review

More specific type:
A review of my clan lore for holes and incongruity between moving parts.

Specifications:
This Lore is what one may call a Big'un. Here it is. It is not even complete yet. I am looking for somebody to review what I have done though. That would be the Space through the Population. That is unless this takes longer than expected to be answered.

Payment:
Just name your price. Because of its size, I'd be willing to pay quite a large amount.

Keywords:
Review , Lore , Clan , High Payment.

Optional:
Meh.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Digital only, sorry!

More specific type:
At the moment I'm looking for any type of art for my clan- banners, designs for the Lore Shoppe, drawings of the dragons, ect! The only dragons who won't always be in full dragon form at the moment are Kelso, Atuucino, and Orache

Specifications:
At the moment I am looking for any art of the following dragons;
Xibalba
Coaxoch
Serendipity
Atuucino
Juweel
Malasintha
Vali
Amarissa
Selfie
Snowdrop
Zahara
Belegaer
Jazmyn
Floretia
Arabica
Lilith
Torgar and Pamuk
Brisngr
Spectre
Orache
Dustclaw
The Twins
Kelso

Payment:
I'm willing to pay treasure, but I could be convinced to part with gems or holiday currency.
I am willing to pay up to 350kT depending on the drawing, though I'll need time to save up the money

Keywords:
colored body chibi banner

Optional:
Most of my dragons have lore and/or outfits, if you'd like to draw one please look at my Wishlist first to see the outfits! All outfits for my dragons are there, even those that I currently have. All dragons mentioned above have lore, though not all of it is written! We can discuss that in PMs if you have picked a dragon who's lore is not yet written or incomplete, as I would love their lore be included!
Digital only, sorry!

More specific type:
At the moment I'm looking for any type of art for my clan- banners, designs for the Lore Shoppe, drawings of the dragons, ect! The only dragons who won't always be in full dragon form at the moment are Kelso, Atuucino, and Orache

Specifications:
At the moment I am looking for any art of the following dragons;
Xibalba
Coaxoch
Serendipity
Atuucino
Juweel
Malasintha
Vali
Amarissa
Selfie
Snowdrop
Zahara
Belegaer
Jazmyn
Floretia
Arabica
Lilith
Torgar and Pamuk
Brisngr
Spectre
Orache
Dustclaw
The Twins
Kelso

Payment:
I'm willing to pay treasure, but I could be convinced to part with gems or holiday currency.
I am willing to pay up to 350kT depending on the drawing, though I'll need time to save up the money

Keywords:
colored body chibi banner

Optional:
Most of my dragons have lore and/or outfits, if you'd like to draw one please look at my Wishlist first to see the outfits! All outfits for my dragons are there, even those that I currently have. All dragons mentioned above have lore, though not all of it is written! We can discuss that in PMs if you have picked a dragon who's lore is not yet written or incomplete, as I would love their lore be included!
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@M00nKnight Not sure if youre still lookin, but I have some pretty nifty Art. My shops on my profile page.
@M00nKnight Not sure if youre still lookin, but I have some pretty nifty Art. My shops on my profile page.
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@TheoDemoine

If you're still looking for art, I'd be happy to draw some coloured sketches headshots or a few fullbodies. I can pm you some of my art if you are interested.
@TheoDemoine

If you're still looking for art, I'd be happy to draw some coloured sketches headshots or a few fullbodies. I can pm you some of my art if you are interested.
@AstraFire1020 a PM would be greatly appreciated! I'm currently saving up for an expansion, but I'm willing to look and see if that's something I should save up for!
@AstraFire1020 a PM would be greatly appreciated! I'm currently saving up for an expansion, but I'm willing to look and see if that's something I should save up for!
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 410 411