Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital probably, but open to others

More specific type:
Hatchery Art: Shop banner, affiliate banner, signature badge, and header art without text.

Specifications:
The hatchery theme is purebred dragons and is called {Generations}. I think for the main banner art it'd be fun to have a real tree branch off into a family tree; it could be horizontal and have a branch branch, or vertical and branch off from the roots. Also open to suggestions!

Payment:
Treasure, gems, Malevolent Spirit and other familiars

Keywords:
Banners, hatchery art

Optional:
Here's the hatchery link. Thank-you everyone who reads this!
Digital probably, but open to others

More specific type:
Hatchery Art: Shop banner, affiliate banner, signature badge, and header art without text.

Specifications:
The hatchery theme is purebred dragons and is called {Generations}. I think for the main banner art it'd be fun to have a real tree branch off into a family tree; it could be horizontal and have a branch branch, or vertical and branch off from the roots. Also open to suggestions!

Payment:
Treasure, gems, Malevolent Spirit and other familiars

Keywords:
Banners, hatchery art

Optional:
Here's the hatchery link. Thank-you everyone who reads this!
1CAVWwD.pnggk9nran.pngTC7LI.gif49lLp.gif FNsM2iv.png
Broad type of art you want: Preferably digital, scanned traditional is a-ok!!

More specific type: Icon, chibi, bust, portrait, fullbody, pixels

Specifications: Human OC; him and/or him (together or separate!!)
Or if you'd rather draw girls, I'd love to see her!!

Payment: I've got a little over 1mil treasure and (//sweats) 70 gems, (sorry I can't do USD)
I can also pay on Pokeheroes if you happen to play that? I've got over 14mil there!!
I'm trying to clear this account so I'd rather pay with FR currency but I could also offer art if you're interested in that and I really like what you do!!
Examples: instagram, tumblr, DA

Keywords: human OC d&d pixel art icon bust chibi portrait fullbody

Optional: I'm open to a range of art styles but I'm also very picky with art, I'm really sorry about that!!
Broad type of art you want: Preferably digital, scanned traditional is a-ok!!

More specific type: Icon, chibi, bust, portrait, fullbody, pixels

Specifications: Human OC; him and/or him (together or separate!!)
Or if you'd rather draw girls, I'd love to see her!!

Payment: I've got a little over 1mil treasure and (//sweats) 70 gems, (sorry I can't do USD)
I can also pay on Pokeheroes if you happen to play that? I've got over 14mil there!!
I'm trying to clear this account so I'd rather pay with FR currency but I could also offer art if you're interested in that and I really like what you do!!
Examples: instagram, tumblr, DA

Keywords: human OC d&d pixel art icon bust chibi portrait fullbody

Optional: I'm open to a range of art styles but I'm also very picky with art, I'm really sorry about that!!
[center][b][size=5][color=red]Got all I need for now, thank you for reading.[/b][/size][/color][/center] [s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital only please. [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragon and/or gijinka [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for some mild horror art for my fire demon dragon. There's some muscle/bone in her design, but no blood or guts etc. I don't mind if the piece ends up being a little graphic, as long as the artist doesn't mind if I crop it to suit FR's NSFW rules and then post the full version offsite. The artist(s) must be cool with drawing mild horror and confident in detailed anatomy etc. An example of something that fits what I'm looking for is in her bio! Also here are some refs: [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/18WvNk0bK74xoq8uG8wtlYmO-4j3ETeXJjs0V1ULofPM/edit?usp=sharing]Link to gijinka art refs.[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QvWlw7h0jVkB2YB4dS-JN_z4xZj0f7-5QI2mUW058ok/edit?usp=sharing]Link to dragon art refs.[/url] [b]Payment:[/b] PM me your prices/shop if you have one! I can pay in t/g/USD [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, gijinka, horror, skeletal, demon, fire [b]Optional:[/b] I'm on a new PC and don't have the folder of the usernames of the artists who contacted me from my last wanted ad a couple of months ago, sorry about that all! >< [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21123408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211235/21123408_350.png[/img] [/url][/s]
Got all I need for now, thank you for reading.

Digital only please.

More specific type:
Dragon and/or gijinka

Specifications:
I'm looking for some mild horror art for my fire demon dragon. There's some muscle/bone in her design, but no blood or guts etc. I don't mind if the piece ends up being a little graphic, as long as the artist doesn't mind if I crop it to suit FR's NSFW rules and then post the full version offsite. The artist(s) must be cool with drawing mild horror and confident in detailed anatomy etc. An example of something that fits what I'm looking for is in her bio! Also here are some refs:

Link to gijinka art refs.

Link to dragon art refs.

Payment:
PM me your prices/shop if you have one! I can pay in t/g/USD

Keywords:
Dragon, gijinka, horror, skeletal, demon, fire

Optional:
I'm on a new PC and don't have the folder of the usernames of the artists who contacted me from my last wanted ad a couple of months ago, sorry about that all! ><

21123408_350.png
HHV3ZfK.png
[Removed because I got the art I needed]
[Removed because I got the art I needed]
Atlas || He/himbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
Digital

More specific type:
Banners, signature buttons, and breeding cards for my hatchery!

Specifications:
Not really much -- I just want some simple, bright graphics for my Flightrising hatchery.

Payment:
I'm happy to pay in gems, treasure, or in dragons!

Keywords:
Hatchery, dragon, breed, hatch, forum, art

Optional:
Please message me with some examples of your art!
Digital

More specific type:
Banners, signature buttons, and breeding cards for my hatchery!

Specifications:
Not really much -- I just want some simple, bright graphics for my Flightrising hatchery.

Payment:
I'm happy to pay in gems, treasure, or in dragons!

Keywords:
Hatchery, dragon, breed, hatch, forum, art

Optional:
Please message me with some examples of your art!
ytkEBod.pngmtHAEL4.png D9xaprH.png
Al1BEGR.png sNuSVZA.pnggzlHZ53.png

For such small creatures as we, the vastness is only bearable through love.
Digital

More specific type:
Realistic/Semi-realistic art of my cat!

Specifications:
Honestly this one is pretty straightfoward. Either a headshot or fullbody preferably colored and shaded

Payment:
150k+. Can also provide leveling and may buy gems if I really like your style

Keywords:
#cat #realistic #semirealistic

Optional:
Just pm me with examples ^-^
Digital

More specific type:
Realistic/Semi-realistic art of my cat!

Specifications:
Honestly this one is pretty straightfoward. Either a headshot or fullbody preferably colored and shaded

Payment:
150k+. Can also provide leveling and may buy gems if I really like your style

Keywords:
#cat #realistic #semirealistic

Optional:
Just pm me with examples ^-^
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
traditional or digital; really anything's ok

More specific type:
gijinka art and designers! preferably chibi or fullbody

Specifications:
i'm looking to get gijinka (or purely human version) art of some dragons. some already have designs, others i'd like to have someone design for me
Looking for art: Scully, Gargoyle, Ghoul, Hidebehind, Kikiyaon, Jackalope
Looking for designers: Aiatar, Kraken, Leviathan, Joplin, Yateveo, Buru, Wanderlight

Payment:
Depends on quality of art and designs offered, though I can go around 600kt at the most for now. Can also possibly offer gems, and have a Plague Sprite I might be willing to trade for art.

Keywords:
Gijinka, humanoid, designers, chibi, fullbody, clean sketch

Optional:
i'd prefer mostly clean styles, but please pm me examples of art and designs and i'll let you know if it's what i'm looking for!
traditional or digital; really anything's ok

More specific type:
gijinka art and designers! preferably chibi or fullbody

Specifications:
i'm looking to get gijinka (or purely human version) art of some dragons. some already have designs, others i'd like to have someone design for me
Looking for art: Scully, Gargoyle, Ghoul, Hidebehind, Kikiyaon, Jackalope
Looking for designers: Aiatar, Kraken, Leviathan, Joplin, Yateveo, Buru, Wanderlight

Payment:
Depends on quality of art and designs offered, though I can go around 600kt at the most for now. Can also possibly offer gems, and have a Plague Sprite I might be willing to trade for art.

Keywords:
Gijinka, humanoid, designers, chibi, fullbody, clean sketch

Optional:
i'd prefer mostly clean styles, but please pm me examples of art and designs and i'll let you know if it's what i'm looking for!
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Pokemon [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for art of my Pokesona: [img]http://i.imgur.com/b1EW88G.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] I have 400kT and 100g to spend on art. [b]Keywords:[/b] Feral, Quad, Pokemon, Silvally, Lined, Flat Color, Sketch, Shaded
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Pokemon

Specifications:
Looking for art of my Pokesona:
b1EW88G.png

Payment:
I have 400kT and 100g to spend on art.

Keywords:
Feral, Quad, Pokemon, Silvally, Lined, Flat Color, Sketch, Shaded
imageedit-9-8601087393.gif
[center][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] digital [b]More specific type:[/b] signature art/adopt [b]Specifications:[/b] i'm looking to buy signature art of my dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=157379&tab=dragon&did=56195]Grimnir[/url]. looking for high quality, and able to include all or most of his apparel. i'd also be okay with ordering an adoptable. i prefer pixel art but will gladly consider non pixel work also. if at all possible, i'd also like it to somewhat match my forum vista. i'd like a transparent background. [b]Payment:[/b] gems, name your price. i have a pretty large budget and can pay upfront. [b]Keywords:[/b] skydancer, pixel, adopt, signature [b]Optional:[/b] i have this signature adopt i bought some time ago for reference ig??? something similar to this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=104582][img]http://i.imgur.com/DxRm1Gs.png[/img][/url][/center]
digital

More specific type:
signature art/adopt

Specifications:
i'm looking to buy signature art of my dragon Grimnir. looking for high quality, and able to include all or most of his apparel. i'd also be okay with ordering an adoptable. i prefer pixel art but will gladly consider non pixel work also. if at all possible, i'd also like it to somewhat match my forum vista. i'd like a transparent background.

Payment:
gems, name your price. i have a pretty large budget and can pay upfront.

Keywords:
skydancer, pixel, adopt, signature

Optional:
i have this signature adopt i bought some time ago for reference ig??? something similar to this
DxRm1Gs.png
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
Digital

More specific type:
Main/complex banner, headers (4 or 5), signature button, divider

Specifications:
I am looking for someone to design a cohesive set of graphics to use for a hatchery. Golden theme, should have a luxurious look to it. The main banner would be the most complex, with the other items being simplified/smaller.

Payment:
Prefer to pay in gems (or a mix of gems/holiday currency) and would prefer total cost kept under 500g, but open to work priced a bit higher than that.

Keywords:
Graphics, GFX, hatchery, banner, header

Digital

More specific type:
Main/complex banner, headers (4 or 5), signature button, divider

Specifications:
I am looking for someone to design a cohesive set of graphics to use for a hatchery. Golden theme, should have a luxurious look to it. The main banner would be the most complex, with the other items being simplified/smaller.

Payment:
Prefer to pay in gems (or a mix of gems/holiday currency) and would prefer total cost kept under 500g, but open to work priced a bit higher than that.

Keywords:
Graphics, GFX, hatchery, banner, header

1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 411 412