Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 411 412
ayy I'm here again

Broad type of art you want:
Digital preferably but traditional is ok.

More specific type:
Bust for an anthro character. Flat colors, or even just lineart.

Specifications:
I have this sort of strange, anthro monster-ish rabbit character. [link]
I wanted to post here and see if anyone was interested since her design is definitely strange aha.
I'm looking for just a bust or a waist-up. The strings in her ears and the bandaid on her nose can be removed, etc. You'll find other information about all that under the "Important Notes" area of her bio.

Payment:
I'm offering treasure! You can name your price, I won't argue.

Keywords:
anthro, flat color, bust

Optional:
if you're interested please pm me with examples of your art, or link me to an art shop. I'm also terrible at pricing, so just tell me how much you'd like to be paid.
ayy I'm here again

Digital preferably but traditional is ok.

More specific type:
Bust for an anthro character. Flat colors, or even just lineart.

Specifications:
I have this sort of strange, anthro monster-ish rabbit character. [link]
I wanted to post here and see if anyone was interested since her design is definitely strange aha.
I'm looking for just a bust or a waist-up. The strings in her ears and the bandaid on her nose can be removed, etc. You'll find other information about all that under the "Important Notes" area of her bio.

Payment:
I'm offering treasure! You can name your price, I won't argue.

Keywords:
anthro, flat color, bust

Optional:
if you're interested please pm me with examples of your art, or link me to an art shop. I'm also terrible at pricing, so just tell me how much you'd like to be paid.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
Digital

More specific type:
Graphic, aesthetic, moodboard

Specifications:
I have a story and I'd like a couple of those aesthetic/moodboard things you see a lot to go with them! Example, other example

Payment:
Currently have a lot of treasure, we can discuss payment!

Keywords:
graphic, aesthetic, moodboard, edit

Optional:
I'd prefer for someone who has experience creating these things, or at least with editing graphics. I have a pinterest board you can use, but knowing how to match images together is definitely a plus.
Thank you!
Digital

More specific type:
Graphic, aesthetic, moodboard

Specifications:
I have a story and I'd like a couple of those aesthetic/moodboard things you see a lot to go with them! Example, other example

Payment:
Currently have a lot of treasure, we can discuss payment!

Keywords:
graphic, aesthetic, moodboard, edit

Optional:
I'd prefer for someone who has experience creating these things, or at least with editing graphics. I have a pinterest board you can use, but knowing how to match images together is definitely a plus.
Thank you!
(Sorry for posting twice I'm after two things right now so!!)

Digital, traditional

More specific type:
Human, ship, any style!

Specifications:
I have some ships with my friend and her birthday is in August, so I'm looking to bomb her with as much art as possible of our OCs! I'd like higher quality art, at least coloured (sketchy is fine!)
All of the art will be couple art! I can provide relationship details and stuff.

Payment:
I have treasure, as well as a Shadow Sprite, Tricktrouper Crown and lots of old retired skins from Trickmurk (2014-2017)
I also have other festival apparel from 2013-2016, let me know if there's something in particular you wanted!

Keywords:
digital, traditional, ship, couple, full body, color, chibi

Optional:
In total we have twelve ships. I'm not expecting any one person to do all 12 but please note I won't let my rarer stuff go for just one or two pieces! I'm also saving my sprite for an artist who's style I really fall in love with, so please don't be offended if I turn you down or don't accept your offer for it right away!

Thank you!
(Sorry for posting twice I'm after two things right now so!!)

Digital, traditional

More specific type:
Human, ship, any style!

Specifications:
I have some ships with my friend and her birthday is in August, so I'm looking to bomb her with as much art as possible of our OCs! I'd like higher quality art, at least coloured (sketchy is fine!)
All of the art will be couple art! I can provide relationship details and stuff.

Payment:
I have treasure, as well as a Shadow Sprite, Tricktrouper Crown and lots of old retired skins from Trickmurk (2014-2017)
I also have other festival apparel from 2013-2016, let me know if there's something in particular you wanted!

Keywords:
digital, traditional, ship, couple, full body, color, chibi

Optional:
In total we have twelve ships. I'm not expecting any one person to do all 12 but please note I won't let my rarer stuff go for just one or two pieces! I'm also saving my sprite for an artist who's style I really fall in love with, so please don't be offended if I turn you down or don't accept your offer for it right away!

Thank you!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Any! [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, fullbody [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for a gijinka of the bellow dragon. He has some stuff for the design in his bio but you may take full artist liberty to draw him! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25614364] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256144/25614364_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I currently have 240840 treasure and 90 gems I also have a bunch of items and familiars I would be willing to trade for the art. I would also be open for doing something like an art trade. (My art may be previewed [url=https://annaebell-arts.tumblr.com]here[/url]) If you're interested plaese PM me and we can discuss the details! [b]Keywords:[/b] Gijinka, Full body, traditional, digital,
Any!

More specific type:
Gijinka, fullbody

Specifications:
I'm looking for a gijinka of the bellow dragon. He has some stuff for the design in his bio but you may take full artist liberty to draw him!

25614364_350.png

Payment:
I currently have 240840 treasure and 90 gems I also have a bunch of items and familiars I would be willing to trade for the art.
I would also be open for doing something like an art trade.
(My art may be previewed here)
If you're interested plaese PM me and we can discuss the details!

Keywords:
Gijinka, Full body, traditional, digital,
99722ead-aadc-4201-80bc-2f5333_1_.png
Digital

More specific type:
Banner, Chibi

Specifications:
I am searching for someone to do me a banner for my lair. I want to attach it to the dragons who meet my breeding aims. What I want to be part of the banner: Runes, maybe in the center some Circuit elements (Because this are my two main genes) and a chibi design of Sephiroth.

Payment:
I got a few familiars I am willing to trade. You may also browse through my lair and I can sell you a dragon or you can rent a nest or get an egg. If you are not interested in that I am willing to pay treasure. PM me what you are interested in and we will work something out.

Keywords:
Chibi, Dragon, Banner, coloured, shaded
Digital

More specific type:
Banner, Chibi

Specifications:
I am searching for someone to do me a banner for my lair. I want to attach it to the dragons who meet my breeding aims. What I want to be part of the banner: Runes, maybe in the center some Circuit elements (Because this are my two main genes) and a chibi design of Sephiroth.

Payment:
I got a few familiars I am willing to trade. You may also browse through my lair and I can sell you a dragon or you can rent a nest or get an egg. If you are not interested in that I am willing to pay treasure. PM me what you are interested in and we will work something out.

Keywords:
Chibi, Dragon, Banner, coloured, shaded
6bm6o64p.png x5wltyau.pngimage.png54zsuu57.png
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi,fanart

Specifications:
I'm looking to get chibis of seven characters, one is an oc, and the rest are canon. I want chibis of them all sitting. I'd prefer them all in the same art style, but it's chill. Also, I'm not looking for anything super complex, just lil flat color cheebs
Here are the references:
Irides
2B
Nowi
Efina (First Ver)
Efina (Second Ver)
Efina (Third Ver)
Memoca

Payment:
1 MIL T, and working for more. I'll update when I get more money.

Keywords:
Chibi, flat color, gijinka, fanart

Optional:
PM me even if I'm out of your price range, I'll save up for you.
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi,fanart

Specifications:
I'm looking to get chibis of seven characters, one is an oc, and the rest are canon. I want chibis of them all sitting. I'd prefer them all in the same art style, but it's chill. Also, I'm not looking for anything super complex, just lil flat color cheebs
Here are the references:
Irides
2B
Nowi
Efina (First Ver)
Efina (Second Ver)
Efina (Third Ver)
Memoca

Payment:
1 MIL T, and working for more. I'll update when I get more money.

Keywords:
Chibi, flat color, gijinka, fanart

Optional:
PM me even if I'm out of your price range, I'll save up for you.
Broad type of art you want: Digital,

More specific type: I am looking for full-body art of my Dungeons and Dragons character

Specifications:I am looking for full body art of my dungeons and dragons character. She is a high elf wizard with navy hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. She has background of a folk hero and so has artistic tools in her hands. Pm me for even more details. I would like art of her standing with her spell book and her satchel of tools around her waist.

Payment: I am willing to pay up to 500,000 treasure, 2 nocturn eggs, Nature and Water sprites from the old events, event skins from 2013(pm me for details about these) and almost all of my dragons. If you are interested in this, but the payment isnt enough, let me know and i will see what i can do!

Keywords: flat color, gijinka, full body

Optional: Thank you so much! If you are interested in this, please pm me and i will be able to give more specifics! If you want more treasure or more items, please pm me and i will go through my hoard and see what i can do!<3
Broad type of art you want: Digital,

More specific type: I am looking for full-body art of my Dungeons and Dragons character

Specifications:I am looking for full body art of my dungeons and dragons character. She is a high elf wizard with navy hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. She has background of a folk hero and so has artistic tools in her hands. Pm me for even more details. I would like art of her standing with her spell book and her satchel of tools around her waist.

Payment: I am willing to pay up to 500,000 treasure, 2 nocturn eggs, Nature and Water sprites from the old events, event skins from 2013(pm me for details about these) and almost all of my dragons. If you are interested in this, but the payment isnt enough, let me know and i will see what i can do!

Keywords: flat color, gijinka, full body

Optional: Thank you so much! If you are interested in this, please pm me and i will be able to give more specifics! If you want more treasure or more items, please pm me and i will go through my hoard and see what i can do!<3
dmsECU6.png
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who can design a gijinka of one of my non-human characters.

Payment:
Name your price! I can offer at least 500k for the right artist.

Keywords:
gijinka, design, treasure, gems, non-human

Optional:
~
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who can design a gijinka of one of my non-human characters.

Payment:
Name your price! I can offer at least 500k for the right artist.

Keywords:
gijinka, design, treasure, gems, non-human

Optional:
~
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
I'm looking for high-quality digital art! :)

More specific type:
An anthro character

Specifications:
I just want a couple of fullbody's or perhaps something different of a cute chubby anthro dragon character I have drawn a few times before. This character isn't based on any of the species on Flightrising, but is meant to be a dragon.

Payment:
I have an Arcane Sprite that I'd like to trade to an artist of decent caliber in exchange for two or three works. You can PM me for details regarding those works and show me you stuff

Keywords:
Anthro, Dragon, Arcane Sprite, Furry, Design, Non-human, Multiple.

Optional:
Here are some examples of styles I enjoy and about the quality I'm looking for. Interesting poses are also always a plus:

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
I'm looking for high-quality digital art! :)

More specific type:
An anthro character

Specifications:
I just want a couple of fullbody's or perhaps something different of a cute chubby anthro dragon character I have drawn a few times before. This character isn't based on any of the species on Flightrising, but is meant to be a dragon.

Payment:
I have an Arcane Sprite that I'd like to trade to an artist of decent caliber in exchange for two or three works. You can PM me for details regarding those works and show me you stuff

Keywords:
Anthro, Dragon, Arcane Sprite, Furry, Design, Non-human, Multiple.

Optional:
Here are some examples of styles I enjoy and about the quality I'm looking for. Interesting poses are also always a plus:

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Lovecrafty_1.png
Digital, Graphic

More specific type:
Clan Crest

Specifications:
I'm looking for a crest for my clan Embellished, that would go along with its lore, as the current crest I'm not happy with. I'd like for it to include the motto, "Si gemma vastitatem tantummodo convalescit." which means "If a gem is cracked, they are only stronger." Gem pillars would be great, especially with a snake twirling around them.

Payment:
Probably in the range of 50,000-150,000 treasure, though I would be willing to increase.

Keywords:
Crest, Design, Digital, Graphic, Clan Graphic, Full Color

Optional:
I'd love this to be full color
Digital, Graphic

More specific type:
Clan Crest

Specifications:
I'm looking for a crest for my clan Embellished, that would go along with its lore, as the current crest I'm not happy with. I'd like for it to include the motto, "Si gemma vastitatem tantummodo convalescit." which means "If a gem is cracked, they are only stronger." Gem pillars would be great, especially with a snake twirling around them.

Payment:
Probably in the range of 50,000-150,000 treasure, though I would be willing to increase.

Keywords:
Crest, Design, Digital, Graphic, Clan Graphic, Full Color

Optional:
I'd love this to be full color
output_DYly_Ja.gif
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 411 412