Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 410 411
[b]EDIT: ARTIST FOUND![/b] [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional (Watercolour or markers), Digital (preferred) [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for a Gijinka portrait or bust of her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14859382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148594/14859382_350.png[/img] [/url] You'd be the one to design it, there has been no prior gijinka art of her. The crown does not have to be in the picture. I prefer semi-realistic style and have a dislike for pure anime-style. [b]Payment:[/b] I'm looking to pay either with gems or USD and I have a budget of $ 30 or gem equivalent I am willing to spend. [b]Keywords:[/b] Gijinka Watercolour Traditional Digital Design [b]Optional:[/b] ---
EDIT: ARTIST FOUND!

Broad type of art you want: Traditional (Watercolour or markers), Digital (preferred)
More specific type: Gijinka
Specifications: I'm looking for a Gijinka portrait or bust of her:

14859382_350.png

You'd be the one to design it, there has been no prior gijinka art of her. The crown does not have to be in the picture.
I prefer semi-realistic style and have a dislike for pure anime-style.
Payment: I'm looking to pay either with gems or USD and I have a budget of $ 30 or gem equivalent I am willing to spend.
Keywords: Gijinka Watercolour Traditional Digital Design
Optional: ---
shop_banner.png
broad type of art you want:
digital

more specific type:
quad, bust, fullbody, sketch, color, pixel

specifications:
here's the oc i want drawn
he's kinda loosely based around crocodiles and lions (a crocolion..) and kind of bogsneaks (in that i like drawing their paws and they worked for the job).
what i am really looking for is some rough drawings (bust or fullbody, whatever) with a few different color schemes, cause i'm having trouble coming up with one for him? i'll give you some direction on that, but i kinda just wanna see what people come up with O:
i might also be into finished art or pixels if i like your style!

payment:
treasure or gems? i have almost 900k and 6000 gems. ill probably pay 400-700 gems for a fullbody sketch, 1000+ for something finished!

keywords:
sketch

other:
i will definitely take more than one person for this!
broad type of art you want:
digital

more specific type:
quad, bust, fullbody, sketch, color, pixel

specifications:
here's the oc i want drawn
he's kinda loosely based around crocodiles and lions (a crocolion..) and kind of bogsneaks (in that i like drawing their paws and they worked for the job).
what i am really looking for is some rough drawings (bust or fullbody, whatever) with a few different color schemes, cause i'm having trouble coming up with one for him? i'll give you some direction on that, but i kinda just wanna see what people come up with O:
i might also be into finished art or pixels if i like your style!

payment:
treasure or gems? i have almost 900k and 6000 gems. ill probably pay 400-700 gems for a fullbody sketch, 1000+ for something finished!

keywords:
sketch

other:
i will definitely take more than one person for this!
4F3aTxd.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital (Transparent BG ideal) [b] More specific type:[/b] Bust/headshots, sketch is ok [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for a drawing of Daemon and Rayya being lovey dovey. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25621343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256214/25621343_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25260367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252604/25260367_350.png[/img] [/url] [b] Payment:[/b] Giant Sand Dollars (festival currency) [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon Busts Bust Headshot Sketch Digital GSD Festival [b]Optional:[/b] Their love story can be read for inspiration and can be found in Daemon's bio.
Broad type of art you want:
Digital (Transparent BG ideal)

More specific type:

Bust/headshots, sketch is ok

Specifications:
I'm looking for a drawing of Daemon and Rayya being lovey dovey.

25621343_350.png

25260367_350.png

Payment:

Giant Sand Dollars (festival currency)

Keywords:
Dragon Busts Bust Headshot Sketch Digital GSD Festival

Optional:
Their love story can be read for inspiration and can be found in Daemon's bio.
8iIfTch.gif
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Any form, digital art preferred! [b]More specific type:[/b] Realistic, headshots, Chibi, whatever your style is as long as they still look feline! [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm hoping to find someone who will draw cats. Three specific cats, or just one! I don't mind! I will provide reference photos but one is a medium-to-long-haired black cat, one is a Bengal and the other is a tabby and white cat! [b]Payment:[/b] I have a stack of Festive Favors apparel from the last two years as well as a few skins, I can give specifics if there is an artist or artists interested! I've been away a while so I'll list a few below: [item=leafy gladeboughs] [item=Solar Blades] [item=Mesa Mechanojets] [item=Searing Crown] [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] [item=Skeletal Chimes] [item=Stonekeeper Crown] [item=Bluffclamber Belongings] [item=Diver Crown] [item=Druidic Crown] [item=Surgestream Coat] [item=Skin: crumbling phoenix] [item=Skin: song of waves] [item=Skin: the awakening] [item=Accent: Sunbreak] [item=Accent: Boneyard Empress] [item=Accent: Leafy Seadragon] [item=Accent: Maple Breeze] [item=Skin: Starwood Golem] [item=Accent: Rainbow Fins] [item=Accent: Arcane Dancer] [item=Accent: Soul Gems] [item=Skin: Celestial Hues] [item=Skin: Storm Taken] [item=Accent: Dancing Conductor] [item=Skin: Tigerlily] [item=Skin: Glow of the Hive] [item=Skin: Ancient Wisdom] [item=Accent: Zappy Zap] [b]Keywords:[/b] cats, feline, style, sketch, headshot, flat [b]Optional:[/b] I am putting something together for a significant other's birthday (19th May), so there is a 'deadline' but I understand if circumstances mean it can't be met!
Broad type of art you want: Any form, digital art preferred!

More specific type: Realistic, headshots, Chibi, whatever your style is as long as they still look feline!

Specifications: I'm hoping to find someone who will draw cats. Three specific cats, or just one! I don't mind! I will provide reference photos but one is a medium-to-long-haired black cat, one is a Bengal and the other is a tabby and white cat!

Payment: I have a stack of Festive Favors apparel from the last two years as well as a few skins, I can give specifics if there is an artist or artists interested! I've been away a while so I'll list a few below:

Leafy Gladeboughs Solar Blades Mesa Mechanojets
Searing Crown Cosmologist Fieldtools Skeletal Chimes
Stonekeeper Crown Bluffclamber Belongings Diver Crown
Druidic Crown Surgestream Coat

Skin: Crumbling Phoenix Skin: Song of Waves Skin: The Awakening
Accent: Sunbreak Accent: Boneyard Empress Accent: Leafy Seadragon
Accent: Maple Breeze Skin: Starwood Golem Accent: Rainbow Fins
Accent: Arcane Dancer Accent: Soul Gems Skin: Celestial Hues
Skin: Storm Taken Accent: Dancing Conductor Skin: Tigerlily
Skin: Glow of The Hive Skin: Ancient Wisdom Accent: Zappy Zap

Keywords: cats, feline, style, sketch, headshot, flat

Optional: I am putting something together for a significant other's birthday (19th May), so there is a 'deadline' but I understand if circumstances mean it can't be met!
Broad type of art Digital

More specific type: Emblem/clan symbols

Specifications: I'm looking for someone to design a clan emblem and a clan symbol for me! I have a few ideas in mind for the emblem, but I am looking for someone with experience in emblem design. For the emblem- i need something that includes the moon, and a clan symbol. I also need a clan symbol (in the style of the runestone icons and flight apparel apparel)

Payment: I have a decent ammount of retired apparel, and I can also pay in pure gems. I can offer over 1000g, depending on the artist's experience and skill! ^^

Keywords: Emblem, symbol,

Optional: I can provide quick sketches of the few ideas I have in mind for the symbol if you pm me! ^^
Broad type of art Digital

More specific type: Emblem/clan symbols

Specifications: I'm looking for someone to design a clan emblem and a clan symbol for me! I have a few ideas in mind for the emblem, but I am looking for someone with experience in emblem design. For the emblem- i need something that includes the moon, and a clan symbol. I also need a clan symbol (in the style of the runestone icons and flight apparel apparel)

Payment: I have a decent ammount of retired apparel, and I can also pay in pure gems. I can offer over 1000g, depending on the artist's experience and skill! ^^

Keywords: Emblem, symbol,

Optional: I can provide quick sketches of the few ideas I have in mind for the symbol if you pm me! ^^
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital
More specific type: Humanoid
Specifications: this guy.
Keywords: OC, Humanoid, male, fullbody, headshot, colored,
Optional: Paying in gems. Kinda looking at art that's at my level, y'know?
Broad type of art you want: Digital
More specific type: Humanoid
Specifications: this guy.
Keywords: OC, Humanoid, male, fullbody, headshot, colored,
Optional: Paying in gems. Kinda looking at art that's at my level, y'know?
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Chibi, headshot, fullbody [b]Specifications:[/b] I want art of my avatar dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32063656] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320637/32063656_350.png[/img] [/url] The accent he has MUST be used though the wind emblem isn't needed. [b]Payment:[/b] Paying in Festival currency for the current festival. I can pay with a Wind Egg or Arcane Egg as well if needed. Please send examples of some form in the PM. [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, dragons, fullbody, headshot, pixel, adopt, adoptable [b]Optional:[/b] I don't really need anything realistic, pixels will work and even flat. I just need something that captures his starry night appearance. Also I'm up for buying an adoption if you have a adoptable shop.
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi, headshot, fullbody

Specifications: I want art of my avatar dragon:

32063656_350.png

The accent he has MUST be used though the wind emblem isn't needed.

Payment: Paying in Festival currency for the current festival. I can pay with a Wind Egg or Arcane Egg as well if needed. Please send examples of some form in the PM.

Keywords: Chibi, dragons, fullbody, headshot, pixel, adopt, adoptable

Optional: I don't really need anything realistic, pixels will work and even flat. I just need something that captures his starry night appearance. Also I'm up for buying an adoption if you have a adoptable shop.
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
Digital or traditional (any tbh) for human art. Aesthetic/moodboards/stimboards. Outfit/clothes designs in a nowadays environment.

More specific type:
Human OCs and humanoid/animal OCs, non-chibi preferred, colored, sketch, bust, full, anything! Bonus for couples. Double bonus for LGBTQ couples and polyamory.

Specifications:
I want art of human OCs, none of their designs is complex. Im also interested in people who can draw animals (elk/caracal)
GIF moodboards/stimboards are a good thing
And anyone who can design outfits based on some keywords!

Payment:
Lightburst flora accent and naturalist adornments
Gene and breed scrolls, some vistas, fest skins, accents, crates, and a few elemental eggs.
And finally 600kT and 1500 gems right now.
I can brew anything on my lvl 14 Baldwin (access to poison toxin skink spinner and scales genes)

Keywords:
OCs, human, digital, traditional, colored, non-colored, painty, colorful, animal (elk caracal), aesthetic, moodboard, stimboard, outfit design

Optional:
Please message me with examples AND prices so I have an idea. I can give you a more detailed list of what items I have too. If you want a specific non-gem scroll tell me and I should be able to get it for you.
I don't mind sending all my stuff to one single artist if I really like their style.
Digital or traditional (any tbh) for human art. Aesthetic/moodboards/stimboards. Outfit/clothes designs in a nowadays environment.

More specific type:
Human OCs and humanoid/animal OCs, non-chibi preferred, colored, sketch, bust, full, anything! Bonus for couples. Double bonus for LGBTQ couples and polyamory.

Specifications:
I want art of human OCs, none of their designs is complex. Im also interested in people who can draw animals (elk/caracal)
GIF moodboards/stimboards are a good thing
And anyone who can design outfits based on some keywords!

Payment:
Lightburst flora accent and naturalist adornments
Gene and breed scrolls, some vistas, fest skins, accents, crates, and a few elemental eggs.
And finally 600kT and 1500 gems right now.
I can brew anything on my lvl 14 Baldwin (access to poison toxin skink spinner and scales genes)

Keywords:
OCs, human, digital, traditional, colored, non-colored, painty, colorful, animal (elk caracal), aesthetic, moodboard, stimboard, outfit design

Optional:
Please message me with examples AND prices so I have an idea. I can give you a more detailed list of what items I have too. If you want a specific non-gem scroll tell me and I should be able to get it for you.
I don't mind sending all my stuff to one single artist if I really like their style.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Broad type: Digital

More specific: Bust, headshot, or full body of a human OC

Specifications: Looking for an icon for the OC's rp blog, as well as a ref drawing or two and possibly a bust to work into her theme. Might want a pokemon in one of the drawings, but I def don't need it and that's a maybe.

I have refs for everything.

Payment: Scales, KT, usd, or trade for dragons. I have paypal.

Keywords: Digital, human, pokemon
Broad type: Digital

More specific: Bust, headshot, or full body of a human OC

Specifications: Looking for an icon for the OC's rp blog, as well as a ref drawing or two and possibly a bust to work into her theme. Might want a pokemon in one of the drawings, but I def don't need it and that's a maybe.

I have refs for everything.

Payment: Scales, KT, usd, or trade for dragons. I have paypal.

Keywords: Digital, human, pokemon
Delicious and piping hot in only three microwave minutes!
visual art, traditional + digital both work

More specific type:
drawings of dragon in draconian form

Specifications:
I've got a lot of creepy dragons, lore wise. A dragon growing flowers out of her body. A parasitic coatl. A living statue. Undead dragons, deep sea serpents, dragons constantly on fire, the whole lot. I'd just like someone to decent consideration to the lore of the dragons and portray them accordingly. You can draw one, or two, or whatever. Pretty much any dragon with lore, I'd love to have done.
I'm a big fan of sharper styles, and realism isn't that important at all. I'm open to anything! :D Transparent backgrounds are a major plus, but again, I'm open.

Payment:
I've got quite a bit of treasure. Let me know what you think you would like and we can discuss. c:

Keywords:
Dragons, drawings
visual art, traditional + digital both work

More specific type:
drawings of dragon in draconian form

Specifications:
I've got a lot of creepy dragons, lore wise. A dragon growing flowers out of her body. A parasitic coatl. A living statue. Undead dragons, deep sea serpents, dragons constantly on fire, the whole lot. I'd just like someone to decent consideration to the lore of the dragons and portray them accordingly. You can draw one, or two, or whatever. Pretty much any dragon with lore, I'd love to have done.
I'm a big fan of sharper styles, and realism isn't that important at all. I'm open to anything! :D Transparent backgrounds are a major plus, but again, I'm open.

Payment:
I've got quite a bit of treasure. Let me know what you think you would like and we can discuss. c:

Keywords:
Dragons, drawings
ALL I WANT IS FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO BECOME INSANELY POWERFUL
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 410 411