Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
This is really great to hear. More space for dragons is always good.
This is really great to hear. More space for dragons is always good.
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
agrkfl;jeaioimfadlf;s LAIR SPACE!!!

You have no idea how happy this makes me!

I do have one question, though... @Xhaztol. The up-sized lairs and cheaper prices don't completely even out. The new biggest lair size is cheaper than the old biggest lair size. So, for those of us who already max'd our lairs, are we getting the difference back in cost?
agrkfl;jeaioimfadlf;s LAIR SPACE!!!

You have no idea how happy this makes me!

I do have one question, though... @Xhaztol. The up-sized lairs and cheaper prices don't completely even out. The new biggest lair size is cheaper than the old biggest lair size. So, for those of us who already max'd our lairs, are we getting the difference back in cost?
Sailor G says!
partymini.png
@Xhaztol

Just a question quick: Will lair size changes affect mighty/venerable/etc lair at all? Is there a new 'tier' with the new cap? Do they change at different points now?

@Ilium @rennegades @Leopardenauge @revs @arreat @WhoDoVoodoo

It's been adjusted so that however much money you already spent will give you the correct number of slots under the new system (i.e. more). So you didn't lose out on what you spent.
@Xhaztol

Just a question quick: Will lair size changes affect mighty/venerable/etc lair at all? Is there a new 'tier' with the new cap? Do they change at different points now?

@Ilium @rennegades @Leopardenauge @revs @arreat @WhoDoVoodoo

It's been adjusted so that however much money you already spent will give you the correct number of slots under the new system (i.e. more). So you didn't lose out on what you spent.
Ohhhh thank you. Just upgraded lair thanks to the updated cost!!!
Ohhhh thank you. Just upgraded lair thanks to the updated cost!!!
l6devcqx.png
Nice adjustments yo
Now I wont go broke upgrading my lair \o/
Nice adjustments yo
Now I wont go broke upgrading my lair \o/
People with 45 lair spaces should already be compensated with lair upgrades... Doing quick math I would have had to spent 200k less to get up to 45 lair spaces and 50 lair spaces costs 185k....

Oh well just my luck~ Great update though!
People with 45 lair spaces should already be compensated with lair upgrades... Doing quick math I would have had to spent 200k less to get up to 45 lair spaces and 50 lair spaces costs 185k....

Oh well just my luck~ Great update though!
blog: https://www.thedigitalpotion.com/
XHxgasI.gif
Honestly? I feel really cheated right now. :\

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth that only the people with the bigger lairs are getting any kind of reimbursement. I worked hard to get my lair to the current size, and now everyone else gets it cheaper.
Honestly? I feel really cheated right now. :\

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth that only the people with the bigger lairs are getting any kind of reimbursement. I worked hard to get my lair to the current size, and now everyone else gets it cheaper.
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
Oh great, after I had updated lair space.
Wish we would have gotten a partial refund
Oh great, after I had updated lair space.
Wish we would have gotten a partial refund
[quote name="Delphi" date="2013-11-12 00:41:41"]@Xhaztol aaaactually, I am notably over 60 lair spaces *points to current dragon number*...but I'm not seeing any new lair space in my case, I still have only the two free slots. Should I be concerned?[/quote] Hi @Delphi - You should be fixed now and properly have 115 as per the conversion chart - sorry about that!
Delphi wrote on 2013-11-12 00:41:41:
@Xhaztol aaaactually, I am notably over 60 lair spaces *points to current dragon number*...but I'm not seeing any new lair space in my case, I still have only the two free slots. Should I be concerned?

Hi @Delphi -

You should be fixed now and properly have 115 as per the conversion chart - sorry about that!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Uhhh... One question *lol newbie here...*

Are the new familiars ONLY available in the gem marketplace, or can they be gained through battle in the coliseum too?

(Because I'd have to wait like 250 days to get 250 gems...)
Uhhh... One question *lol newbie here...*

Are the new familiars ONLY available in the gem marketplace, or can they be gained through battle in the coliseum too?

(Because I'd have to wait like 250 days to get 250 gems...)
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51