Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
@Xhaztol

Pinging you to ensure you see it. Sorry if I shouldn't have ^^;;

Anyway! I know a lot of people are a bit peeved about how they put out so much for expansions, only those above a certain level are even getting edits. I thought of a possible way to make it work for everyone.

Take me for example. If I were to have paid for the expansions at the current price, instead of the old price, I would have saved 6oK.
Why not just make it that the next expansion [and ONLY the next expansion] is that amount off. So it would be 6oK for me, or XK for everyone else, depending on what the difference is. If there is a difference of 15K, it's reduced by 15K.
If there's a difference of 1ooK, it's reduced by 1ooK.

I don't know if this has been suggested, OR if this is feasible, but I thought I would throw it out there.
@Xhaztol

Pinging you to ensure you see it. Sorry if I shouldn't have ^^;;

Anyway! I know a lot of people are a bit peeved about how they put out so much for expansions, only those above a certain level are even getting edits. I thought of a possible way to make it work for everyone.

Take me for example. If I were to have paid for the expansions at the current price, instead of the old price, I would have saved 6oK.
Why not just make it that the next expansion [and ONLY the next expansion] is that amount off. So it would be 6oK for me, or XK for everyone else, depending on what the difference is. If there is a difference of 15K, it's reduced by 15K.
If there's a difference of 1ooK, it's reduced by 1ooK.

I don't know if this has been suggested, OR if this is feasible, but I thought I would throw it out there.
SexyShadows4_zps293a3c1b.png
@Lunakiri - yep, been suggested a lot, and is the preferred resolution for just about everybody since they put a definite 'no' on just paying us our treasure back (since we might not use it on lair expansions and they worry about economic impact), but so far it looks like it isn't going to happen. No given reason why, at least not that I've seen. :c

Though given that I was forced to buy a lair expansion in order to hatch a nest yesterday, I would request that if this somehow did get implemented, it would just apply our previous overpay towards an expansion, not necessarily the first expansion after the update. ^_^'
@Lunakiri - yep, been suggested a lot, and is the preferred resolution for just about everybody since they put a definite 'no' on just paying us our treasure back (since we might not use it on lair expansions and they worry about economic impact), but so far it looks like it isn't going to happen. No given reason why, at least not that I've seen. :c

Though given that I was forced to buy a lair expansion in order to hatch a nest yesterday, I would request that if this somehow did get implemented, it would just apply our previous overpay towards an expansion, not necessarily the first expansion after the update. ^_^'
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@Lunakiri @BlueTrillium

That got suggested over and over, but as far as I remember, they said NO at some point... personally I have 175k floating in the ether and just yesterday had to get myself an expansion due to nests, which cost me 215k. So if I'm unlucky and it DOES get implemented, I propably won't see anything anyways, since I already upgraded once with the usual prices.
@Lunakiri @BlueTrillium

That got suggested over and over, but as far as I remember, they said NO at some point... personally I have 175k floating in the ether and just yesterday had to get myself an expansion due to nests, which cost me 215k. So if I'm unlucky and it DOES get implemented, I propably won't see anything anyways, since I already upgraded once with the usual prices.
yAEXdRe.png
@EchoesAbove - Yep, same boat as me (175k and just got the 215k expansion). Guess we'll have to hope together! ^_^

And I do know they said no to just a straight treasure payback, but if they said no to applying it towards a future expansion, I missed it. The best thing would be if such a decision HAS been made, they should update it into the first post so everyone can see it without having to read through every single page in this thing. It would cut back on a lot of the repeating too.
@EchoesAbove - Yep, same boat as me (175k and just got the 215k expansion). Guess we'll have to hope together! ^_^

And I do know they said no to just a straight treasure payback, but if they said no to applying it towards a future expansion, I missed it. The best thing would be if such a decision HAS been made, they should update it into the first post so everyone can see it without having to read through every single page in this thing. It would cut back on a lot of the repeating too.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
I love how we keep adding more and more stuff I think its really awesome that the site is continuing to expand and grow both in Items/Dragons/etc and more people. I ESPECIALLY love the Lair Expansions. I was starting to worry (since I'm an obsessive hoarder and want to keep everything) that I was going to run out of Lair space at some point. (I probably still will but its been delayed slightly due to the adjustment.) :P

Yes this post is rather off from the rest of what people are discussing right now. :P

HOWEVER... my one 'big' concern right now is... when will the Achievements be turned back on fully??? I've completed a TON of Achievements since they were turned off and its a little annoying not getting recognized for having Achieved them.

Achievements Completed and Not Awarded because of this:
Clan:
Mighty Lair, Venerable Lair, Getting a Little Cramped, Totally Not a Hoarder, Honorable, Superior, (possibly Astral too)
Breeding: Arcane Egg, Fire Egg, Ice Egg, Light Egg, Lightning Egg, Nature Egg, Plague Egg, Shadow Egg
Battle:
Gathering: Level 10 Hunting, Level 10 Insect Catching, Level 10 Foraging
Fairgrounds: Chain of Fools (not 1000% sure but I might have gotten this one too)
Miscellaneous: Worth Something Someday

I'm not trying to complain I'd just like to know if there is any kind of idea when this will be turned back on?? Even just a Guesstimate would be awesome.
I love how we keep adding more and more stuff I think its really awesome that the site is continuing to expand and grow both in Items/Dragons/etc and more people. I ESPECIALLY love the Lair Expansions. I was starting to worry (since I'm an obsessive hoarder and want to keep everything) that I was going to run out of Lair space at some point. (I probably still will but its been delayed slightly due to the adjustment.) :P

Yes this post is rather off from the rest of what people are discussing right now. :P

HOWEVER... my one 'big' concern right now is... when will the Achievements be turned back on fully??? I've completed a TON of Achievements since they were turned off and its a little annoying not getting recognized for having Achieved them.

Achievements Completed and Not Awarded because of this:
Clan:
Mighty Lair, Venerable Lair, Getting a Little Cramped, Totally Not a Hoarder, Honorable, Superior, (possibly Astral too)
Breeding: Arcane Egg, Fire Egg, Ice Egg, Light Egg, Lightning Egg, Nature Egg, Plague Egg, Shadow Egg
Battle:
Gathering: Level 10 Hunting, Level 10 Insect Catching, Level 10 Foraging
Fairgrounds: Chain of Fools (not 1000% sure but I might have gotten this one too)
Miscellaneous: Worth Something Someday

I'm not trying to complain I'd just like to know if there is any kind of idea when this will be turned back on?? Even just a Guesstimate would be awesome.
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
I'm happy for the updates, but I'm a bit peeved as well. Just a few days ago I have to upgrade my lair and there was no mention of this. Then in the statement it's said, "as you'll have already made investment at a lair space tier that has had its price reduced." I took this as on our next lair upgrade everyone who it applied to would get a discount.

With everything that's gone on and many players still continuing to play and test the site, I believe we would all appreciate the break of a discount here. As far as the economy goes, I think if treasure was a little more obtainable that it would finally stabilize. Ever since the change to the games outputs have been made from the old 25k lucky streak it's actually made getting treasure from them tedious and takes way too much time to even make 25k a day anymore.
I'm happy for the updates, but I'm a bit peeved as well. Just a few days ago I have to upgrade my lair and there was no mention of this. Then in the statement it's said, "as you'll have already made investment at a lair space tier that has had its price reduced." I took this as on our next lair upgrade everyone who it applied to would get a discount.

With everything that's gone on and many players still continuing to play and test the site, I believe we would all appreciate the break of a discount here. As far as the economy goes, I think if treasure was a little more obtainable that it would finally stabilize. Ever since the change to the games outputs have been made from the old 25k lucky streak it's actually made getting treasure from them tedious and takes way too much time to even make 25k a day anymore.
I'm glad for lair expansions, too, especially for future prospects. :) I wouldn't want to run out of lair space and see that I can't expand, someday.

But yeah, I'd love ir if gathering achievements and finding eggs achievements could get recognised again, I'm still quite new so I was really surprised to see that they weren't.
I'm glad for lair expansions, too, especially for future prospects. :) I wouldn't want to run out of lair space and see that I can't expand, someday.

But yeah, I'd love ir if gathering achievements and finding eggs achievements could get recognised again, I'm still quite new so I was really surprised to see that they weren't.
Thank you
Thank you
975_zps4a52f081.png
Ok can we get another one
please
PLEASE
Ok can we get another one
please
PLEASE
KmnIjfw.png
Thank you so much! The lair prices won't leave me completely broke now
Thank you so much! The lair prices won't leave me completely broke now