Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
Hahahaha if I'd waited an hour I could have saved 80K XD

Ah well, it happens. Glad to see the update in any case.
Hahahaha if I'd waited an hour I could have saved 80K XD

Ah well, it happens. Glad to see the update in any case.
Wow, this is fantastic. Thank you so much.

Those new fmailiars look awesome, congrats to @choo!
Wow, this is fantastic. Thank you so much.

Those new fmailiars look awesome, congrats to @choo!
LW9qHew.png
This is wonderful news. I know some people will complain about the lack of reimbursement for the difference already paid for those of us under 60 spaces, but I'm just super thankful that my next spaces will be much cheaper to purchase than it would have been otherwise. Thank you so much for hearing our words and really considering our feedback, it means so much. :)
This is wonderful news. I know some people will complain about the lack of reimbursement for the difference already paid for those of us under 60 spaces, but I'm just super thankful that my next spaces will be much cheaper to purchase than it would have been otherwise. Thank you so much for hearing our words and really considering our feedback, it means so much. :)
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
SO MUCH LAIR SPACE. I don't dare expand out any further though. |: I can't imagine how much food six or seven or eight pages of dragons would consume. I just ... I don't think that's something I want to experience.
SO MUCH LAIR SPACE. I don't dare expand out any further though. |: I can't imagine how much food six or seven or eight pages of dragons would consume. I just ... I don't think that's something I want to experience.
Awesome! I'm sad it's after I speak 200k on a lair expansion though. D:
Awesome! I'm sad it's after I speak 200k on a lair expansion though. D:
@Xhaztol aaaactually, I am notably over 60 lair spaces *points to current dragon number*...but I'm not seeing any new lair space in my case, I still have only the two free slots. Should I be concerned?
@Xhaztol aaaactually, I am notably over 60 lair spaces *points to current dragon number*...but I'm not seeing any new lair space in my case, I still have only the two free slots. Should I be concerned?
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
OH WOW THIS UPDATE HOLY BA-JUICE SICKLES.

Wow this makes me ridiculously excited; I'm so happy you're doing this, staff team. And here I was considering that I'd need like 350K for another lair expansion and just oh my goooosh I am so excited hahaha. This update is fracking awesome!
OH WOW THIS UPDATE HOLY BA-JUICE SICKLES.

Wow this makes me ridiculously excited; I'm so happy you're doing this, staff team. And here I was considering that I'd need like 350K for another lair expansion and just oh my goooosh I am so excited hahaha. This update is fracking awesome!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Everyone. Everyone. Now that you dont have to immediately sell babies to kick them out. RAISE YOUR PRICES.

OH AND.

BUY MORE DRAGONS.
Everyone. Everyone. Now that you dont have to immediately sell babies to kick them out. RAISE YOUR PRICES.

OH AND.

BUY MORE DRAGONS.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
It's a bit sad that only the ones with 60+ lairspaces got "refunded" but YAY! Less to pay! OMG now I can finally keep going on with buying first gens *runs off to AH*
It's a bit sad that only the ones with 60+ lairspaces got "refunded" but YAY! Less to pay! OMG now I can finally keep going on with buying first gens *runs off to AH*
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
... I literally JUST YESTERDAY spent 75k to expand my lair and now you just now do this....
... I literally JUST YESTERDAY spent 75k to expand my lair and now you just now do this....
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51