Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
Cool to have the chance of more lair space than befor ^^ But very sad for me I already paid so much and didn't get mor lair now -.- And it's still wuit expensive to expand my lair now
Cool to have the chance of more lair space than befor ^^ But very sad for me I already paid so much and didn't get mor lair now -.- And it's still wuit expensive to expand my lair now
i have 6 pages of lair space now and only 3 of them have dragons in them im so emotional
i have 6 pages of lair space now and only 3 of them have dragons in them im so emotional
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
Space. Space. SPACE. SPAAAAAACE!!

I have space! I have... a substantial amount of space! Oh my god! *huggles the space!*
Space. Space. SPACE. SPAAAAAACE!!

I have space! I have... a substantial amount of space! Oh my god! *huggles the space!*
DQ9DP8W.png
*SCREAMING*
OH MY GOOOD THANK YOU SO MUCH
*SCREAMING*
OH MY GOOOD THANK YOU SO MUCH
tumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o2_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o3_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o4_250.png
This is the best update ever! Thank you so much! :D
This is the best update ever! Thank you so much! :D
m27bIFB.png
These adjustments are awesome! Thank you so much!
These adjustments are awesome! Thank you so much!
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
Oh, awesome! Love the new expansion prices, and those familiars are so adorable! Welcome aboard @choo!

Now I can get that badly-needed lair upgrade without beggaring myself! AND THEN I CAN BUY ALL OF THE BBS! 8D
Oh, awesome! Love the new expansion prices, and those familiars are so adorable! Welcome aboard @choo!

Now I can get that badly-needed lair upgrade without beggaring myself! AND THEN I CAN BUY ALL OF THE BBS! 8D
The problem with the fly-or-die method of learning is that most creatures who attempt to employ it cannot actually fly...
Yay, so glad I've been waiting to expand!
Yay, so glad I've been waiting to expand!
Eeek thank you! :D
My dragons can finally breath and walk around without worrying about squishing each other!
Eeek thank you! :D
My dragons can finally breath and walk around without worrying about squishing each other!
V0jOYO0.png
[quote name="Ryface" date="2013-11-12 00:37:00"][quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-11-12 00:20:12"] To accompany this change, we will also automatically be updating your lair so that your available space correlates with how much you've already paid into the new system.[/quote] @Xhaztol When should we expect to see the lair updates? Or rather, when should we start worrying if our lair hasn't expanded properly.[/quote] @Ryface: We have already expanded the lairs of those that fell under thresholds that got boosted by the drop in price. If you had a lair of 60+ you would see those changes as per the chart.
Ryface wrote on 2013-11-12 00:37:00:
Xhaztol wrote on 2013-11-12 00:20:12:
To accompany this change, we will also automatically be updating your lair so that your available space correlates with how much you've already paid into the new system.

@Xhaztol When should we expect to see the lair updates? Or rather, when should we start worrying if our lair hasn't expanded properly.

@Ryface: We have already expanded the lairs of those that fell under thresholds that got boosted by the drop in price. If you had a lair of 60+ you would see those changes as per the chart.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51