Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
THANK YOU!! ♥
THANK YOU!! ♥
Gpasq5f.png
I am weeping.

out of joy.
I am weeping.

out of joy.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
Omg thank youuuu
Omg thank youuuu
I'm actually really happy about this - my lair's pretty small and I wasn't looking forward to expanding it >_>; I still think it's a bit pricey, but there are a lot more slots than there used to be and that makes me happy :D
I'm actually really happy about this - my lair's pretty small and I wasn't looking forward to expanding it >_>; I still think it's a bit pricey, but there are a lot more slots than there used to be and that makes me happy :D
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
Yey cool update!! I adore the new familiars! Well done, Choo!!!
Yey cool update!! I adore the new familiars! Well done, Choo!!!
I wholeheartedly approve of this. Yesssss.

Adorable new familiars, too. ;u;
I wholeheartedly approve of this. Yesssss.

Adorable new familiars, too. ;u;
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@revs
I know the feeling -.-;

But overall happy with this update.
@revs
I know the feeling -.-;

But overall happy with this update.
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
With the price of dragons going down, it was difficult to make enough money to afford expansions. Now, things will be more attainable!

My only gripe is that I lost 210k with this. That would have covered my next expansion. I think you didn't go far enough back with the additional slots.
With the price of dragons going down, it was difficult to make enough money to afford expansions. Now, things will be more attainable!

My only gripe is that I lost 210k with this. That would have covered my next expansion. I think you didn't go far enough back with the additional slots.
Flamecaller-embersbanner-sm.gif
The new familiars are so super cute! I must acquire the pink one!
The new familiars are so super cute! I must acquire the pink one!
Breed and Gene Well, dears.
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-11-12 00:20:12"] To accompany this change, we will also automatically be updating your lair so that your available space correlates with how much you've already paid into the new system.[/quote] @Xhaztol When should we expect to see the lair updates? Or rather, when should we start worrying if our lair hasn't expanded properly.
Xhaztol wrote on 2013-11-12 00:20:12:
To accompany this change, we will also automatically be updating your lair so that your available space correlates with how much you've already paid into the new system.

@Xhaztol When should we expect to see the lair updates? Or rather, when should we start worrying if our lair hasn't expanded properly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51