Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Venue - The Mire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I guess this has to do with the new venue. Sort of? Well with the coli in general I suppose. Someone said something about experience bonus in the coli. How does that work exactly? Is the bonus shown in the experience earned or is it added on top of that?
I guess this has to do with the new venue. Sort of? Well with the coli in general I suppose. Someone said something about experience bonus in the coli. How does that work exactly? Is the bonus shown in the experience earned or is it added on top of that?
[quote name="Sylvandyr" date="2013-11-09 13:41:27"]For the familiars, the Poisonous Toridae is blue, while the Venomous Toridae is red. For the monsters, the Poisonous Toridae (Earth) are red, while the Venomous Toridae (Nature) are blue.[/quote]Ouch! The Poisonous Toridae was around for a long time as a familiar, and so far I only saw the Venomous Toridae as a monster on the new level, so I thought it was also a new familiar, presumably deadlier than the Poisonous Toridae perhaps from an earlier level. Come to think of it, though, I've seen all the monsters on the earlier levels, and it wasn't one of them.
Sylvandyr wrote on 2013-11-09 13:41:27:
For the familiars, the Poisonous Toridae is blue, while the Venomous Toridae is red.

For the monsters, the Poisonous Toridae (Earth) are red, while the Venomous Toridae (Nature) are blue.
Ouch!

The Poisonous Toridae was around for a long time as a familiar, and so far I only saw the Venomous Toridae as a monster on the new level, so I thought it was also a new familiar, presumably deadlier than the Poisonous Toridae perhaps from an earlier level. Come to think of it, though, I've seen all the monsters on the earlier levels, and it wasn't one of them.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
So.... not to be rude or anything, but...

When are all the coding/performance issues that have been plaguing the Coliseum for, well, forever now going to be addressed? =\ A new level to play in is nice and all, but it really should have been set up after the underlying bugs have been fixed.

As it is, you're kind of building new floors on top of a foundation that's already structurally unsound - doing that doesn't make the house less likely to collapse, it makes it more likely... and harder to fix, to boot...
So.... not to be rude or anything, but...

When are all the coding/performance issues that have been plaguing the Coliseum for, well, forever now going to be addressed? =\ A new level to play in is nice and all, but it really should have been set up after the underlying bugs have been fixed.

As it is, you're kind of building new floors on top of a foundation that's already structurally unsound - doing that doesn't make the house less likely to collapse, it makes it more likely... and harder to fix, to boot...
Did anyone else google the word "mire" or am I just that "illiterate"? :B

and I guess I should get my lazy butt coli grinding again.. I did it consistently for about a month and a half to the point where I'm still burnt out weeks after (possibly over a month?) severely reducing the amount of coli grinding I do.. lack of desire/motivation and lag/random glithing/freezing do not mix... especially when doing higher levels with longer battles and thus more battles will end up freezing and thus I'll have to start from scratch u.u

I'm sorta used to the "quirks" of the coli by now but during holidays it still makes me D:

as for abilities and stats, I just end up selling a lot of my items if I have too many stack... back when I battled frequently and had to do this often, I practically didn't touch the AH - hardly the case now so I might actually use this temp fix if necessary for in future :3
Did anyone else google the word "mire" or am I just that "illiterate"? :B

and I guess I should get my lazy butt coli grinding again.. I did it consistently for about a month and a half to the point where I'm still burnt out weeks after (possibly over a month?) severely reducing the amount of coli grinding I do.. lack of desire/motivation and lag/random glithing/freezing do not mix... especially when doing higher levels with longer battles and thus more battles will end up freezing and thus I'll have to start from scratch u.u

I'm sorta used to the "quirks" of the coli by now but during holidays it still makes me D:

as for abilities and stats, I just end up selling a lot of my items if I have too many stack... back when I battled frequently and had to do this often, I practically didn't touch the AH - hardly the case now so I might actually use this temp fix if necessary for in future :3
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
That quote at the end with the link to DA...where the hell have I heard that line before?

Ah, whatever. neat updates. Excited for the new area once I get off my lazy butt and get back into the Coli.
That quote at the end with the link to DA...where the hell have I heard that line before?

Ah, whatever. neat updates. Excited for the new area once I get off my lazy butt and get back into the Coli.
FR Tumblr * Tumblr * Art Blog
W0ar35Y.png

Baldassare.gif
Pixel by Draconargentum
BRING BACK ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!
BRING BACK ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!
| Click the banner to see my offer | @Cool to get my attention |
Yay! I'm so excited for a new area, now my level 25s will have a reason to level exalt bait again!
Yay! I'm so excited for a new area, now my level 25s will have a reason to level exalt bait again!
255819810&trans=1.jpgI buy CS pets!
Wonderful update! I've been playing off and on all morning and it's working well to level up lower leveled dragons. @undel we'd love you forever if we had a coliseum level where we fought a boss familiar. Boss Boolean! Maybe with Lightening [u]AND[/u] Nature element attacks [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/591.png[/img][/center]
Wonderful update! I've been playing off and on all morning and it's working well to level up lower leveled dragons.

@undel we'd love you forever if we had a coliseum level where we fought a boss familiar.

Boss Boolean! Maybe with Lightening AND Nature element attacks
591.png
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Cabaret

If you're talking about chaining bonus experience (The boost from fighting consecutive battles in a row), then the total at the top of the screen does include that bonus experience.
@Cabaret

If you're talking about chaining bonus experience (The boost from fighting consecutive battles in a row), then the total at the top of the screen does include that bonus experience.
Awesome, I like the new area. It's nice to bring back my highest 3 dragons for battles, instead of my fastest two for quick farming. The new fish item reminds me of gar =p

Like everyone else though, I too wish the Abilities & Stats page was fixed. The Flameforger's Festival, when the bug first popped up, seems like so long ago.
Awesome, I like the new area. It's nice to bring back my highest 3 dragons for battles, instead of my fastest two for quick farming. The new fish item reminds me of gar =p

Like everyone else though, I too wish the Abilities & Stats page was fixed. The Flameforger's Festival, when the bug first popped up, seems like so long ago.
ccDyspX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9