Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Venue - The Mire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Nepolink

Not an admin, but I can confirm augment stones are not fixed.

@Kaytara

Seconding the call for an option to disable effects in coli. I basically have to spend time borrowing anyone else's computer that will let me to use coli with any kind of non-hair-tearingly frustrating lags and slugishness.
@Nepolink

Not an admin, but I can confirm augment stones are not fixed.

@Kaytara

Seconding the call for an option to disable effects in coli. I basically have to spend time borrowing anyone else's computer that will let me to use coli with any kind of non-hair-tearingly frustrating lags and slugishness.
Fantastic. I saw one of the new items in Crims Collection and thought to myself "huh, Ive never seen that one before." Turns out, something new was about to be released.

Thank you for the wonderful new area! >w< I'm going to go try it out! new food items look great too!
Fantastic. I saw one of the new items in Crims Collection and thought to myself "huh, Ive never seen that one before." Turns out, something new was about to be released.

Thank you for the wonderful new area! >w< I'm going to go try it out! new food items look great too!
@Fayrin

Wait, did you see the new item in Swipp or Crim?
@Fayrin

Wait, did you see the new item in Swipp or Crim?
@dorkit

Sorry I meant Crim xD I was just coming back to change it!
@dorkit

Sorry I meant Crim xD I was just coming back to change it!
@Fayrin

Pfft. Got me all excited about there being a new Swipp Swap for a sec there~
@Fayrin

Pfft. Got me all excited about there being a new Swipp Swap for a sec there~
@dorkit

Aw I'm sorry >_> But, you never know there might be one hiding in there somewhere!
@dorkit

Aw I'm sorry >_> But, you never know there might be one hiding in there somewhere!
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-11-09 07:09:30"]For a temporary work-around, reduce the number of item stacks in your battle inventory to less than 40. (as in, 40 stacks total, not 40 items per stack.) Loading more than 40 item types seems to be what's causing the abilities and stats page to not load.[/quote] I tried that once. Gave up after two hours, wasn't even halfway done listing the items. The AH is just running too slow for me to make that work-around feasible.
Undel wrote on 2013-11-09 07:09:30:
For a temporary work-around, reduce the number of item stacks in your battle inventory to less than 40. (as in, 40 stacks total, not 40 items per stack.) Loading more than 40 item types seems to be what's causing the abilities and stats page to not load.
I tried that once.
Gave up after two hours, wasn't even halfway done listing the items. The AH is just running too slow for me to make that work-around feasible.
@Zaltys

Have you tried mailing them to a friend to mail them back to you do they can stay in your inbox?
@Zaltys

Have you tried mailing them to a friend to mail them back to you do they can stay in your inbox?
So i think I've discovered all the unique items that can be looted from this area.
Can someone tell me when will battlestones or familiars start dropping there? Because I didn't get any and I've been fighting for an hour now and I got none.

Edit:
Just got the Obsidian Hybrid Stone from there.
So i think I've discovered all the unique items that can be looted from this area.
Can someone tell me when will battlestones or familiars start dropping there? Because I didn't get any and I've been fighting for an hour now and I got none.

Edit:
Just got the Obsidian Hybrid Stone from there.
Oh great! i can't wait to try it out
Oh great! i can't wait to try it out
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9