Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Venue - The Mire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@April
@ChimeraFox

Pointing you both to Undel's answer on page 2 and adding that alternatives to just getting rid of the stones are listing them in the AH for values high enough not to be bought and sending them to a friend so they can send them back and you can keep the stones in your inbox.
@April
@ChimeraFox

Pointing you both to Undel's answer on page 2 and adding that alternatives to just getting rid of the stones are listing them in the AH for values high enough not to be bought and sending them to a friend so they can send them back and you can keep the stones in your inbox.
[item=magnetite] has a bit of a wording problem. Thanks for all the new stuff!
Magnetite has a bit of a wording problem. Thanks for all the new stuff!
I'm really glad there's a new level to fight in, but are you planning to fix the broken augment stones any time soon? It would be really helpful if Berserk worked if I'm now fighting harder enemies.
I'm really glad there's a new level to fight in, but are you planning to fix the broken augment stones any time soon? It would be really helpful if Berserk worked if I'm now fighting harder enemies.
"and happy skinning!"

maybe a rephrase is in order D:
"and happy skinning!"

maybe a rephrase is in order D:
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@dorkit

I've popped my extra stones in the AH for an unbuyable price and am now able to access abs and stats. Thank you for your help ^^
@dorkit

I've popped my extra stones in the AH for an unbuyable price and am now able to access abs and stats. Thank you for your help ^^
April showers bring forth May flowers
@April

You're welcome~ Glad to help.
@April

You're welcome~ Glad to help.
This is great, but none of my dragons are level 23 in the first place because the coliseum varies between being laggy, glitchy and freezy or just plain tedious and unrewarding. I'd have sooner preferred to see a fix like an option to disable effects in the coli than another area and more meaningless trinkets.
This is great, but none of my dragons are level 23 in the first place because the coliseum varies between being laggy, glitchy and freezy or just plain tedious and unrewarding. I'd have sooner preferred to see a fix like an option to disable effects in the coli than another area and more meaningless trinkets.
akSqI.gif DXtYy.gif lDUIA.gif sNACO.gif
@undel

Wow, I didn't know that would work!! Thx!!
@undel

Wow, I didn't know that would work!! Thx!!
WindFamiliars_zpsn9onhyzv.png
@dorkit

THX!! It worked!!
@dorkit

THX!! It worked!!
WindFamiliars_zpsn9onhyzv.png
To see those enemies got a great boost in stats i have a question for the staff.
Are the augment stones fixed? Or planned to be fixed sometime? :/
To see those enemies got a great boost in stats i have a question for the staff.
Are the augment stones fixed? Or planned to be fixed sometime? :/
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9