Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
My friends always think that Shroom sounds like a drug or something.
My friends always think that Shroom sounds like a drug or something.
XS9Xu1r.png
Awesome, it was extended!
Awesome, it was extended!
jCVhFoZ.gif
So, just to make things clear, the festival ends November third.
Will there be the option to gather for shrooms tomorrow and purchase prizes from the festival favors stand?
I only have the wristband left to buy, and I want to make sure I get it today if I won't be able to get it tomorrow.
Basically my question is does it end at midnight tonight or midnight tomorrow night?
So, just to make things clear, the festival ends November third.
Will there be the option to gather for shrooms tomorrow and purchase prizes from the festival favors stand?
I only have the wristband left to buy, and I want to make sure I get it today if I won't be able to get it tomorrow.
Basically my question is does it end at midnight tonight or midnight tomorrow night?
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
I have the same question if we are still able to trade in and obtain the shrooms tomorrow.
I have the same question if we are still able to trade in and obtain the shrooms tomorrow.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Please correct me if I am wrong:
Fungal Chest = Fae Skin
Medical Chest = Ridgeback Skin
Wrymwound Chest = Guardian Skin
Scrapped Chest = Mirror Skin
Plaguetouched Chest = Skydancer Skin

I hope these are correct because I am in love with the skydancer skin so I wouldn't want to open the wrong chest.
Please correct me if I am wrong:
Fungal Chest = Fae Skin
Medical Chest = Ridgeback Skin
Wrymwound Chest = Guardian Skin
Scrapped Chest = Mirror Skin
Plaguetouched Chest = Skydancer Skin

I hope these are correct because I am in love with the skydancer skin so I wouldn't want to open the wrong chest.
PNhCr3l.png
@Undel

;-; If the Riot has been extended, then why are none of the skins restocking in the market?
@Undel

;-; If the Riot has been extended, then why are none of the skins restocking in the market?
jEm2t96.png
[quote name="Spelunker" date="2013-11-03 08:42:11"]@Undel ;-; If the Riot has been extended, then why are none of the skins restocking in the market?[/quote] I am wondering the same thing.
Spelunker wrote on 2013-11-03 08:42:11:
@Undel

I am wondering the same thing.
wzRAAhQ.png
I double checked and the skins have not been removed from the restock chance. Sometimes the market is just empty!
I double checked and the skins have not been removed from the restock chance. Sometimes the market is just empty!
@deathwing
Heyy you probably already know this, but plaguetouched is actually the male pearlcatcher one uvu
@deathwing
Heyy you probably already know this, but plaguetouched is actually the male pearlcatcher one uvu
@Deestracted

Thanks so much! Actually found all the chests except the plaguetouched :C
@Deestracted

Thanks so much! Actually found all the chests except the plaguetouched :C
PNhCr3l.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15