Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Nice to finally see a female Spiral, male Mirror, and male Fae skin. Loving the grin on the Fae =P
Nice to finally see a female Spiral, male Mirror, and male Fae skin. Loving the grin on the Fae =P
ccDyspX.png
Thank you thank you thank you thank you for the Festival extension! With all of the site and coli lags I was really bummed at possibly missing out on getting all of the goodies!

Hugs and smootchies of appreciation for the hard working admins/coders/mods etc.
Thank you thank you thank you thank you for the Festival extension! With all of the site and coli lags I was really bummed at possibly missing out on getting all of the goodies!

Hugs and smootchies of appreciation for the hard working admins/coders/mods etc.
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
Congratulations to all the winners!
Congratulations to all the winners!
coffee. need coffee.
I've barely been here and I'm already seeing a festival for my flight :D

Oh my goodness, those skins are amazing! Awesome job by everyone who made them.
I've barely been here and I'm already seeing a festival for my flight :D

Oh my goodness, those skins are amazing! Awesome job by everyone who made them.
Thanks for the Riot extension! I know mother will be pleased.
Thanks for the Riot extension! I know mother will be pleased.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
omg wow I'm so very happy to see my entry won! and along with all these beautiful entries too, aaaa thank you so much! *v*
omg wow I'm so very happy to see my entry won! and along with all these beautiful entries too, aaaa thank you so much! *v*
tumblr_n6px3sS1DZ1rl7txno1_250.pngart by Misplaced
Happy Riot of Rot :)

The skins look stunning, as always! I'm especially in love with the Snapper and Fae skins~
Happy Riot of Rot :)

The skins look stunning, as always! I'm especially in love with the Snapper and Fae skins~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
So where is that ominous female pearlcatcher skin that is supposed to be in the market? I only saw the other 4 ones in stock all the time.
So where is that ominous female pearlcatcher skin that is supposed to be in the market? I only saw the other 4 ones in stock all the time.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
I saw 7 of them (female Pearlcatcher) stocked at about... 23:51 last night, I think. By the time I refreshed, it was down to 6. Maybe they're just stocking late, and then everyone misses them because the hour refreshes the stock or everyone buys them up too quickly. Mind you, if they're always stocking late in the hour, that's not terribly random of the Marketplace. XD

Edit: Saw some again at 14:18 (right before the site refused to load anything for me for ten minutes ^.^; ). They might be restocking more rarely than the others, but I couldn't say for certain, because I'm not actually stalking the Marketplace.
I saw 7 of them (female Pearlcatcher) stocked at about... 23:51 last night, I think. By the time I refreshed, it was down to 6. Maybe they're just stocking late, and then everyone misses them because the hour refreshes the stock or everyone buys them up too quickly. Mind you, if they're always stocking late in the hour, that's not terribly random of the Marketplace. XD

Edit: Saw some again at 14:18 (right before the site refused to load anything for me for ten minutes ^.^; ). They might be restocking more rarely than the others, but I couldn't say for certain, because I'm not actually stalking the Marketplace.
tumblr_inline_myum6dGZtd1s8og7b.gifice_banner.pngZmGM6Tx.pngearth_banner.png
All the skins are stocked right now :3
Just gotta save up for the spiral one now
All the skins are stocked right now :3
Just gotta save up for the spiral one now
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15