Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Change!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
Whoot!
This is extremely exciting news.
I want to change now, but I may wait until after the new users register.
@_@
Whoot!
This is extremely exciting news.
I want to change now, but I may wait until after the new users register.
@_@
I'm glad that the change ended up happening, it might settle some peoples problems within flights. Who doesn't love less drama? :)
I'm glad that the change ended up happening, it might settle some peoples problems within flights. Who doesn't love less drama? :)
Thanks for the update.
The familiars look great.

As for flight change, I will never leave Plaguemother.
Thanks for the update.
The familiars look great.

As for flight change, I will never leave Plaguemother.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
This is good news for so many. I like my flight, so I'm staying put; I'm glad others can change if they wish.

Oh, I like the new familiars; but I don't understand the tooltip about no one knowing what one of them sounds like. Are they going to be in the coliseum at some point?
This is good news for so many. I like my flight, so I'm staying put; I'm glad others can change if they wish.

Oh, I like the new familiars; but I don't understand the tooltip about no one knowing what one of them sounds like. Are they going to be in the coliseum at some point?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Nobody A flight recruitment forum is not likely, as there would probably only ever be 11 topics in it. THere needs to be a bit of a larger need to warrant an individual forum.

We do have more forums planned for the future, such as a giveaways, introductions, and guides forum.
@Nobody A flight recruitment forum is not likely, as there would probably only ever be 11 topics in it. THere needs to be a bit of a larger need to warrant an individual forum.

We do have more forums planned for the future, such as a giveaways, introductions, and guides forum.
Do new accounts get the free flight change, as well? I imagine a lot of new users will be picking their first flight for the progens' eye color, and then switching immediately afterwards.

One thing's for certain though, this means flight population will never again remain a static number =o
Do new accounts get the free flight change, as well? I imagine a lot of new users will be picking their first flight for the progens' eye color, and then switching immediately afterwards.

One thing's for certain though, this means flight population will never again remain a static number =o
ccDyspX.png
Oh yes yes yes yes thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes yes yes yes thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_n7sv6nWqzS1tfzqbio2_400.gif
All accounts get a 1 free flight change. This includes new accounts. It works sorta like name change.
All accounts get a 1 free flight change. This includes new accounts. It works sorta like name change.
Very pretty familiars and apparel, and it's nice to see the option of flight changes being made! ^^

I'm definitely not leaving Plague, though. It'll be interesting to see how the option of flight change will affect everything. (thankfully, with such a long cooldown, there shouldn't be extreme changes)
Very pretty familiars and apparel, and it's nice to see the option of flight changes being made! ^^

I'm definitely not leaving Plague, though. It'll be interesting to see how the option of flight change will affect everything. (thankfully, with such a long cooldown, there shouldn't be extreme changes)
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Dangit I have nests incubating and can't change flights XD MANNNN. It'll be a week till I can, oh well. *kicks the dirt*
Dangit I have nests incubating and can't change flights XD MANNNN. It'll be a week till I can, oh well. *kicks the dirt*
Fc9rLvs.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27