Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Change!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
This is super exciting news! I just took advantage of the flight change this morning, and I couldn't be happier! I loved the water flight, but I also have a special place in my heart for wind. Maybe someday I'll return to the seas, but for right now, I'm enjoying the open air!
This is super exciting news! I just took advantage of the flight change this morning, and I couldn't be happier! I loved the water flight, but I also have a special place in my heart for wind. Maybe someday I'll return to the seas, but for right now, I'm enjoying the open air!
WindBanner_Saya_zps96883271.pngWindBanner_zps7c139063.pngWindBanner_Saya_zps96883271.png
ITlY.png
I wholeheartedly appreciate this. I knew I belonged in the Arcane flight this whole time, yet I chose Wind. u_u I am switching the very moment my eggs hatch.
I wholeheartedly appreciate this. I knew I belonged in the Arcane flight this whole time, yet I chose Wind. u_u I am switching the very moment my eggs hatch.
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
@QuesoMuchacho Oh, okay. They could make them exclusive somehow.
@QuesoMuchacho Oh, okay. They could make them exclusive somehow.
epicness1213banner_zpsb4e63ee1.png
omg omg omg omg Yaaaaaaay, finally!
Been wanting to change my flight for months. Good-bye Water, hellooooo Ice!
Awesome news update.
omg omg omg omg Yaaaaaaay, finally!
Been wanting to change my flight for months. Good-bye Water, hellooooo Ice!
Awesome news update.
aaand of course, Crim already asked me for the new familiar.
aaand of course, Crim already asked me for the new familiar.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Though I don't see why I'd leave Earth, but it's nice to have that option. I'm sure it made a lot of people happy.
Though I don't see why I'd leave Earth, but it's nice to have that option. I'm sure it made a lot of people happy.
Thank you so so much for the flight change opportunity! When I joined the site I made a rather hasty decision to join Nature in excitement, nothing against the Nature flight, I just felt I didn't fit personally at all. I've moved to Arcane and I couldn't be happier!
Thank you so so much for the flight change opportunity! When I joined the site I made a rather hasty decision to join Nature in excitement, nothing against the Nature flight, I just felt I didn't fit personally at all. I've moved to Arcane and I couldn't be happier!
Untitled_Artwork.png
Clan Change, huh? That's great, but I'm content to stay right where I am. XD Makes me wonder though... If you change clan, will all of your dragons born in your previous lair remain the same or will they change their element to the new clan? Yeah that seems unlikely, I mean that would make some serious changes in the coliseum.

I'm loving those new familiars and sandals though!
Clan Change, huh? That's great, but I'm content to stay right where I am. XD Makes me wonder though... If you change clan, will all of your dragons born in your previous lair remain the same or will they change their element to the new clan? Yeah that seems unlikely, I mean that would make some serious changes in the coliseum.

I'm loving those new familiars and sandals though!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
When the new kids sign up tomorrow, will they already have the flight change cooldown in effect?
When the new kids sign up tomorrow, will they already have the flight change cooldown in effect?
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
No. Everyone gets one free flight change without a cooldown. This will include new accounts too.
No. Everyone gets one free flight change without a cooldown. This will include new accounts too.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27