Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[quote name="Dreadnought" date="2013-10-17 20:07:37"]@Xhaztol Anyway the time could be moved so it's in the afternoon/evening, EST? Lots of folks will be in school during the current time and wont be able to join.[/quote] We're trying to work around Lightsky's schedule, as they normally work within standard business hours. A future window we may be able to do evening, but for now, this is the best time for us to do a new reg window and monitor how the server handles the new peeps. :-)
Dreadnought wrote on 2013-10-17 20:07:37:
@Xhaztol

Anyway the time could be moved so it's in the afternoon/evening, EST?

Lots of folks will be in school during the current time and wont be able to join.

We're trying to work around Lightsky's schedule, as they normally work within standard business hours. A future window we may be able to do evening, but for now, this is the best time for us to do a new reg window and monitor how the server handles the new peeps. :-)
Oh yay, new blood!! I know at least two people who didn't make it last time who are eager to join up!! I am quite worried about the window being open during prime school hours over here on the East Coast. 8:00-2:00 EST is right in the middle of the school day.

Then again, it would have to be moved three hours down in the day to escape school hours, at least in my region.

Edit: Haha, only ten seconds behind Undel :P
Oh yay, new blood!! I know at least two people who didn't make it last time who are eager to join up!! I am quite worried about the window being open during prime school hours over here on the East Coast. 8:00-2:00 EST is right in the middle of the school day.

Then again, it would have to be moved three hours down in the day to escape school hours, at least in my region.

Edit: Haha, only ten seconds behind Undel :P
I LOVE THE ADMINS
I LOVE THE ADMINS
wY86E88.gif
Hurray! New newbies. c:
Hurray! New newbies. c:
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Y'all have been making awesome strides in this :) Looking forward to the window, best of luck to us and the servers!
Y'all have been making awesome strides in this :) Looking forward to the window, best of luck to us and the servers!
3K4oOPG.png
While it's a pretty sucky time for a lot of students in the US, I realize that literally any time frame would have the admins taking flak for their choices. Given the news that more registration windows will be coming in the near future, I just hope that some sort of rotating schedule could be worked out so it can be easier for people who were left out in the previous registration window to be able to join.
While it's a pretty sucky time for a lot of students in the US, I realize that literally any time frame would have the admins taking flak for their choices. Given the news that more registration windows will be coming in the near future, I just hope that some sort of rotating schedule could be worked out so it can be easier for people who were left out in the previous registration window to be able to join.
Heck yeah! I'm so excited. =3 I've been trying to talk my boyfriend into playing for some time now.
Heck yeah! I'm so excited. =3 I've been trying to talk my boyfriend into playing for some time now.
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
Eh, I'd prefer that at least the Search function was recovered and most of the bugs cleared before opening registration again. But since it's not up to me, I just wish that everything goes well...
Eh, I'd prefer that at least the Search function was recovered and most of the bugs cleared before opening registration again. But since it's not up to me, I just wish that everything goes well...
8wF4Uc8.png
Yay! :D This is so exciting, I have like four people who want to join but they have to wait for the registration window....

EEEEEEE
Yay! :D This is so exciting, I have like four people who want to join but they have to wait for the registration window....

EEEEEEE
RiotApproaches.gif
Oh yes, oh yes!!! This is great news! =D
Oh yes, oh yes!!! This is great news! =D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29