Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
As an alternative, if each pre-existing account was given one passcode, and if the codes had staggered intake times (eg, codes starting with PPQ- be valid for one set week, PPR- the following week, etc) that might be something?
It might be a better way of managing the transition.
It might cause trouble if you've got more than one friend mad keen on joining up, though!
I'm lucky - I only have one friend who is keen to sign up - but BOY has she been waiting and waiting, since something like October I think? XD
As an alternative, if each pre-existing account was given one passcode, and if the codes had staggered intake times (eg, codes starting with PPQ- be valid for one set week, PPR- the following week, etc) that might be something?
It might be a better way of managing the transition.
It might cause trouble if you've got more than one friend mad keen on joining up, though!
I'm lucky - I only have one friend who is keen to sign up - but BOY has she been waiting and waiting, since something like October I think? XD
s9pf.jpg
@Xhaztol Please look at how most MMOs do beta invites. Anyone who wants in can sign up, there might be some ways how to increase your chances (promotional codes and such) but ultimately you decide when and how many people to let in. It’s much better than extremely short registration windows which could result in 500 but also 5000 new users…
@Xhaztol Please look at how most MMOs do beta invites. Anyone who wants in can sign up, there might be some ways how to increase your chances (promotional codes and such) but ultimately you decide when and how many people to let in. It’s much better than extremely short registration windows which could result in 500 but also 5000 new users…
ppp-badge_solostore.gif m6asBGp.pngnD713ZL.gif
FWMW3nE.png
Is the opening of a new registration window dependent on how Akiri's recovery progresses? I have a friend who's itching to join also and who wondered whether any registration would happen with one admin down.
Is the opening of a new registration window dependent on how Akiri's recovery progresses? I have a friend who's itching to join also and who wondered whether any registration would happen with one admin down.
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
@kijame; in the last or the before-last update they mentioned they were making good progress towards another registration window. This means developments have been happening, despite Akiri being out.. So although it has definitely been slown down by the tragic turn of events, I don't think we have to wait until Akiri is fully recovered before they will start their optimisations and developments for registration again! :)
@kijame; in the last or the before-last update they mentioned they were making good progress towards another registration window. This means developments have been happening, despite Akiri being out.. So although it has definitely been slown down by the tragic turn of events, I don't think we have to wait until Akiri is fully recovered before they will start their optimisations and developments for registration again! :)
@Gaia, that's good to hear! I seem to have made him really curious and it was such a downer for him not to know when he could register. I told him I'd keep my eyes open no less. I'm not on the forums much so I was worried I might have missed something XD
@Gaia, that's good to hear! I seem to have made him really curious and it was such a downer for him not to know when he could register. I told him I'd keep my eyes open no less. I'm not on the forums much so I was worried I might have missed something XD
@Kijame; no worries about missing something about registration. Whenever they'll have a date it'll be announced on every social media they have and on the front page of FR itself, so it'll be hard to miss! ^_^
@Kijame; no worries about missing something about registration. Whenever they'll have a date it'll be announced on every social media they have and on the front page of FR itself, so it'll be hard to miss! ^_^
@Gaia, well, paranoia strikes! Apparently I missed a dom push too cause no one pinged me and it wasn't organized by the same people as the last few times. xD I'm a mod on another site so I don't spend a ton of time perusing the forums unless there's an issue or someone pokes me XD
@Gaia, well, paranoia strikes! Apparently I missed a dom push too cause no one pinged me and it wasn't organized by the same people as the last few times. xD I'm a mod on another site so I don't spend a ton of time perusing the forums unless there's an issue or someone pokes me XD
@Kijame; Allright, I'll try to remember (mind you, I have a horrible memory) and poke you if a new information pops up.. ^_^
@Kijame; Allright, I'll try to remember (mind you, I have a horrible memory) and poke you if a new information pops up.. ^_^
@Gaia, hooray! Although I've gotten noticeably better at stalking the main page for updates. I forgot to do that when I first joined. now I do for the exalt bonuses anyways XD
@Gaia, hooray! Although I've gotten noticeably better at stalking the main page for updates. I forgot to do that when I first joined. now I do for the exalt bonuses anyways XD
Really hope the new window opens soon. My Sister and her Gf want to join!
Really hope the new window opens soon. My Sister and her Gf want to join!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29