Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Exalt Bonuses & More!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
c: This is a really awesome update :D
Yay Snappers
c: This is a really awesome update :D
Yay Snappers
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Takora It awards bonus treasure if the dragon being exalted meets any of the criteria.

As an example, today if you exalt a fae dragon you'll get the normal exaltation value + the exaltation bonus (because fae's are the daily breed.) So an additional +2500 for each fae.

@hellotaifoot You'll be sent an e-mail when your scatterscroll reimbursement is issued. Or an e-mail to say why it can't be (if applicable.)
@Takora It awards bonus treasure if the dragon being exalted meets any of the criteria.

As an example, today if you exalt a fae dragon you'll get the normal exaltation value + the exaltation bonus (because fae's are the daily breed.) So an additional +2500 for each fae.

@hellotaifoot You'll be sent an e-mail when your scatterscroll reimbursement is issued. Or an e-mail to say why it can't be (if applicable.)
a+ updates. I'm in love with the shellion. WHAT A CUTIE gosh.

I like the exalt bonuses. I could see having a fun little scavenger hunt based on the daily bonuses, just because I like that kind of thing.
a+ updates. I'm in love with the shellion. WHAT A CUTIE gosh.

I like the exalt bonuses. I could see having a fun little scavenger hunt based on the daily bonuses, just because I like that kind of thing.
J9i6dgk.png
Interesting (and cool) set of bonuses. But really happy to hear that the multiple bonding issues have been fixed.
Interesting (and cool) set of bonuses. But really happy to hear that the multiple bonding issues have been fixed.
YAY :D AMAZING UPDATE ^-^ This honestly makes me extremely happy.
YAY :D AMAZING UPDATE ^-^ This honestly makes me extremely happy.
Wow!! This is super great and exciting! Thank you lots FR Team!

I also saw someone mention something about new chests that reward lots of Treasure, but I forgot who it was. All in all, this is very promising and exciting news! happy n v n
Wow!! This is super great and exciting! Thank you lots FR Team!

I also saw someone mention something about new chests that reward lots of Treasure, but I forgot who it was. All in all, this is very promising and exciting news! happy n v n
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.pngdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.giftumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.pngtumblr_oszzy6Ypsc1v8lm95o2_100.pngAlumina +2 FR
Awww yeah! So happy that Snap-a-daps get their own lore! My boyfriend is gonna have fun reading that later. :D
Awww yeah! So happy that Snap-a-daps get their own lore! My boyfriend is gonna have fun reading that later. :D
So Snappers have a tendency towards solipsism?
Can't say I'm surprised about being slow, but the insomnia was an interesting way to take things.
So Snappers have a tendency towards solipsism?
Can't say I'm surprised about being slow, but the insomnia was an interesting way to take things.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
I hope that this is the start of more variety :) And that the bonuses will not always be limited to treasure but also small amount of gems, perhaps even chests or random items will be included eventually.

but its a very good start :)
I hope that this is the start of more variety :) And that the bonuses will not always be limited to treasure but also small amount of gems, perhaps even chests or random items will be included eventually.

but its a very good start :)
CrystalforestBanner_zps9da0837a-1.png
Awesome I like this. :D
Awesome I like this. :D
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22