Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Exalt Bonuses & More!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Undel

I've been browsing some FR-centred communities this morning, and a number of people mentioned that the revised Snapper Lore is sort of... boring, compared to the other species. Understandably, the dream stuff had to be removed, but perhaps you would consider adding some other unique trait in the future, besides them being... wise?

Here's a few suggestions from the top of my head:

- I think we already have nomadic breeds; perhaps Snappers could be territory-bond instead. Their bodies sort of make me think of moving mountains, or giant rocks - not all that much of moving, that is. One of their conflict strategies could be blending in with the terrain; imagine looking at a field of sharp rocks until one suddenly moves -- oh no! it's alive! There could even be moss accents added later or something. Maybe they harness the power and wisdom of the earth while dug in and in this still state.

- Alternatively, I think the lifestyle of alligators would suit them to an extent. I don't have a solidified idea on this, but something like enjoying mud baths or fighting for a leadership position by hitting each other with their chins come to mind.

Feel free to both ignore or borrow these concepts, I'm by no means trying to butt into your project and I think you're doing an amazing job on the site! :') I do feel that the accidental situation with Valenth(?) has ended unfair to our dragons, though, so I thought I could share some ideas I thought were cool.

Thank you!
@Undel

I've been browsing some FR-centred communities this morning, and a number of people mentioned that the revised Snapper Lore is sort of... boring, compared to the other species. Understandably, the dream stuff had to be removed, but perhaps you would consider adding some other unique trait in the future, besides them being... wise?

Here's a few suggestions from the top of my head:

- I think we already have nomadic breeds; perhaps Snappers could be territory-bond instead. Their bodies sort of make me think of moving mountains, or giant rocks - not all that much of moving, that is. One of their conflict strategies could be blending in with the terrain; imagine looking at a field of sharp rocks until one suddenly moves -- oh no! it's alive! There could even be moss accents added later or something. Maybe they harness the power and wisdom of the earth while dug in and in this still state.

- Alternatively, I think the lifestyle of alligators would suit them to an extent. I don't have a solidified idea on this, but something like enjoying mud baths or fighting for a leadership position by hitting each other with their chins come to mind.

Feel free to both ignore or borrow these concepts, I'm by no means trying to butt into your project and I think you're doing an amazing job on the site! :') I do feel that the accidental situation with Valenth(?) has ended unfair to our dragons, though, so I thought I could share some ideas I thought were cool.

Thank you!
2GSt8.gif xkEur.gif 2z20Y.gif xZpBq.gif 5ezRA.gif 72mQC.gif

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
I don't care if the lore was changed on Snappers. They will always be dragons that dream while awake to me. Well, I have yet another reason of why I hate Valenth and regret giving them my money.
I don't care if the lore was changed on Snappers. They will always be dragons that dream while awake to me. Well, I have yet another reason of why I hate Valenth and regret giving them my money.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
Does anybody know how long it will take for the scatterscrolls to fully roll out? Just wondering how long I should expect itbto take for mine to appear. Thanks!
Does anybody know how long it will take for the scatterscrolls to fully roll out? Just wondering how long I should expect itbto take for mine to appear. Thanks!
"I truly am a thing! Them be bushes, those are also things. I'm currently standing on the ground which, believe it or not, is also a thing. And behind me is the sky...oh yeah, that's a thing, too!" -Raocow
@Kaytara I don't think I've seen those before, though they do look like close cousins of Queen Broccoli. Your artwork is awesome!
@Kaytara I don't think I've seen those before, though they do look like close cousins of Queen Broccoli. Your artwork is awesome!
@Undel

Is there any way for us to even confirm that we're getting the exalt bonuses? I've exalted two dragons that were level 6 that were meant to get bonuses, but I can't be sure if I got them or not because the treasure amount for higher levels has varied a lot for me from dragon to dragon - even if they are all the same level.

There isn't anything that says that I got X treasure for the dragon and X bonus treasure.
@Undel

Is there any way for us to even confirm that we're getting the exalt bonuses? I've exalted two dragons that were level 6 that were meant to get bonuses, but I can't be sure if I got them or not because the treasure amount for higher levels has varied a lot for me from dragon to dragon - even if they are all the same level.

There isn't anything that says that I got X treasure for the dragon and X bonus treasure.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22