Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind - Vol. 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
[quote name="klinneah" date="2013-10-07 20:42:19"]This is the first I've heard of the Clanbound Scatterscrolls...what are they?[/quote] @klinneah: [b]Clanbound Scatterscrolls[/b] are the method of compensation we're using for people who were affected by an issue we were encountering with normal [b]Tri-Color Scatterscrolls[/b]. You can find more information [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=974415]here[/url][/b]. :)
klinneah wrote on 2013-10-07 20:42:19:
This is the first I've heard of the Clanbound Scatterscrolls...what are they?

@klinneah:

Clanbound Scatterscrolls are the method of compensation we're using for people who were affected by an issue we were encountering with normal Tri-Color Scatterscrolls. You can find more information here. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Dang, now I feel bad for my Wildclaw that's a mate to my Imperial. Plus those Guardian/Fae pairs look downright horrifying.
Dang, now I feel bad for my Wildclaw that's a mate to my Imperial. Plus those Guardian/Fae pairs look downright horrifying.
@Amalythia: Aah, okay. I'm assuming that the "clanbound" part implies that they are a "bound" or "untradable" item, right?
@Amalythia: Aah, okay. I'm assuming that the "clanbound" part implies that they are a "bound" or "untradable" item, right?
ZT1GQLd.png
@Xhaztol You are just so nice. I say that without any sarcasm at all. Every communique I've seen between you and the userbase has just been so incredibly genuinely nice. I really respect that. Thank you. Thank you for responding to people's concerns with this newsletter.
@Xhaztol You are just so nice. I say that without any sarcasm at all. Every communique I've seen between you and the userbase has just been so incredibly genuinely nice. I really respect that. Thank you. Thank you for responding to people's concerns with this newsletter.
Yeah, what are Clanbound scatterscrolls?
Yeah, what are Clanbound scatterscrolls?
@Tunesmith : Correct. :)
@Tunesmith : Correct. :)
Who you callin' odd?!
Who you callin' odd?!
(◕‿◕✿) Please ping or message me for my attention! (◕‿◕✿)
Excellent idea guys! Very informative and I'm sure it'll put a lot of people at ease to see these issues addressed like this.
Excellent idea guys! Very informative and I'm sure it'll put a lot of people at ease to see these issues addressed like this.
Fc9rLvs.png
Clanbound scatterscrolls are being issued to players who experienced some issues with Scatterscrolls; they were only going through colors 1-47, not 1-67 like actually exists (cutting out most of the reds). When the glitch was fixed, disappointed users were offered (and may still be offered) Clanbound Scatterscrolls.

Did I get that right?

Also, good to hear you guys are thinking about Exaltation and Dominance stuff. As the creator of one of the biggest overhaul suggestions of Exaltation, it gives hope that we've been heard.
Clanbound scatterscrolls are being issued to players who experienced some issues with Scatterscrolls; they were only going through colors 1-47, not 1-67 like actually exists (cutting out most of the reds). When the glitch was fixed, disappointed users were offered (and may still be offered) Clanbound Scatterscrolls.

Did I get that right?

Also, good to hear you guys are thinking about Exaltation and Dominance stuff. As the creator of one of the biggest overhaul suggestions of Exaltation, it gives hope that we've been heard.
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
The ******* Links are correct. There's a bug preventing direct Forum URLs.
Hopefully registration opens soon. Can't wait to see the excited newbies start their own little clans.
Hopefully registration opens soon. Can't wait to see the excited newbies start their own little clans.
forsale.png1344616.png1212207.png1344629.png1404005.png1252786.png
partymini.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39