Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tunics & More
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Hilde I don't think so; there's a thread on the discussion forum that tracks Swipp's swaps and they still have question marks by the tunics. I certainly haven't seen them yet either.
@Hilde I don't think so; there's a thread on the discussion forum that tracks Swipp's swaps and they still have question marks by the tunics. I certainly haven't seen them yet either.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
These look strange on the dragons, the colors are nice, but the way they fit over the dragons bothers my 'designers' eye. It's not too bad on Spirals and Fae, but the way it connects in the back looks off on the others. :/
If I was the maker I would have cut it off at the waist or right behind the wing instead of at the base of the tail, or just have it as a shirt instead of...well...kind of a odd tarp.
These look strange on the dragons, the colors are nice, but the way they fit over the dragons bothers my 'designers' eye. It's not too bad on Spirals and Fae, but the way it connects in the back looks off on the others. :/
If I was the maker I would have cut it off at the waist or right behind the wing instead of at the base of the tail, or just have it as a shirt instead of...well...kind of a odd tarp.
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
I think the Tunics are lovely! If I wasn't saving up I'd buy one.
I think the Tunics are lovely! If I wasn't saving up I'd buy one.
I find the tunics stunning, but they need matching hats. I mean, look at Lady here and imagine her with a brown frilly hat and golden horn decorations... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=118871] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1189/118871_350.png[/img] [/url]
I find the tunics stunning, but they need matching hats. I mean, look at Lady here and imagine her with a brown frilly hat and golden horn decorations...

118871_350.png
66MHIIb.png
I hope to get my book soon... I'm very excited to see it, but I'm also worried I won't get it. >.< That and the buttons. This week just seems to be a jumbled mix of good and bad luck for me.
I hope to get my book soon... I'm very excited to see it, but I'm also worried I won't get it. >.< That and the buttons. This week just seems to be a jumbled mix of good and bad luck for me.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
[quote name="Avavu" date="2013-10-06 13:29:05"]These look strange on the dragons, the colors are nice, but the way they fit over the dragons bothers my 'designers' eye. It's not too bad on Spirals and Fae, but the way it connects in the back looks off on the others. :/ If I was the maker I would have cut it off at the waist or right behind the wing instead of at the base of the tail, or just have it as a shirt instead of...well...kind of a odd tarp.[/quote] I too think it could have matched the bodies better. The exposed behind doesn't look all that warm... I think the second strap could have went right behind the wings, and back legs and tail either have separate holes or just one, like the bottom of a dress/shirt. That aside, the textures and colours are beautiful.
Avavu wrote on 2013-10-06 13:29:05:

I too think it could have matched the bodies better. The exposed behind doesn't look all that warm... I think the second strap could have went right behind the wings, and back legs and tail either have separate holes or just one, like the bottom of a dress/shirt.

That aside, the textures and colours are beautiful.
2GSt8.gif xkEur.gif 2z20Y.gif xZpBq.gif 5ezRA.gif 72mQC.gif

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
I love the ability to dress the dragons, it helps make each one more unique and adds a personal flair ^^
I love the ability to dress the dragons, it helps make each one more unique and adds a personal flair ^^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13