Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tunics & More
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote name="Rowan" date="2013-10-03 21:14:44"]I'm not terribly fond of the new apparel because it doesn't match the site's typical style. I feel like it's going to clash with other apparel when trying to layer items.[/quote] I'm pretty new but I have to agree, they're cute though! I think perhaps they would have worked better as a 2 set piece however, then you could have a fitted shirt and pants without the loosness around the wings/top body edge. Still again very nice^^
Rowan wrote on 2013-10-03 21:14:44:
I'm not terribly fond of the new apparel because it doesn't match the site's typical style. I feel like it's going to clash with other apparel when trying to layer items.

I'm pretty new but I have to agree, they're cute though! I think perhaps they would have worked better as a 2 set piece however, then you could have a fitted shirt and pants without the loosness around the wings/top body edge.

Still again very nice^^
I've been trying to stalk the marketplace for the tunics since I heard the announcement. They must be snatched up really quick!
I've been trying to stalk the marketplace for the tunics since I heard the announcement. They must be snatched up really quick!
I want a copy of that book! 8D
I want a copy of that book! 8D
And now we see what to put your dragons in when they've been misbehaving...
And now we see what to put your dragons in when they've been misbehaving...
AHHHHHHHHH LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY

Snapshot_20131004_zps47762e0b.jpg
AHHHHHHHHH LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY

Snapshot_20131004_zps47762e0b.jpg
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475/47483_350.png[/img] [/url] ...heh. I think I like these. Kind of expensive though. Seems odd that garments cost a lot more than most dragons.

47483_350.png

...heh. I think I like these.
Kind of expensive though. Seems odd that garments cost a lot more than most dragons.
Hey @Undel

Hate to break this to you... but there's a HUGE typo in the Bestiary. :/
Look on the Bone Serpent's page, and there's a description for the red-winged owlcat in the spot for the shattered serpent...
Hey @Undel

Hate to break this to you... but there's a HUGE typo in the Bestiary. :/
Look on the Bone Serpent's page, and there's a description for the red-winged owlcat in the spot for the shattered serpent...
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
I think garments is mispelled gaments in the first paragraph of this announcement...
I think garments is mispelled gaments in the first paragraph of this announcement...
Those tunics are awesome! Though if you put them on Ridgebacks or Male snappers I note the effect is like putting a buff, feral warrior looking person in a frilly nightgown. XD
Those tunics are awesome! Though if you put them on Ridgebacks or Male snappers I note the effect is like putting a buff, feral warrior looking person in a frilly nightgown. XD
"Lay your head down child, I wont let the boogeyman come.
Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums."

WINDSINGER_sig.png
Does anyone knows what Swipp takes for the tunic trades?
Does anyone knows what Swipp takes for the tunic trades?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13