Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tunics & More
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Undel will the books ever be available to purchase for those who missed the kickstarter?
@Undel will the books ever be available to purchase for those who missed the kickstarter?
tgTY.png
Tunics look cool, but as im not big on apparal, I was hoping this update would include a fix to some problems thats been going on for the past few weeks, some even a month. Kind of disappointed on this front :(
Tunics look cool, but as im not big on apparal, I was hoping this update would include a fix to some problems thats been going on for the past few weeks, some even a month. Kind of disappointed on this front :(
I like the apparel and the book. Quick question. Does the shalebuck drop as a familiar now?
I like the apparel and the book. Quick question. Does the shalebuck drop as a familiar now?
PNhCr3l.png
Looking forward to getting my hands on some of the new clothes! Might be a while, though. I still haven't even gotten a Red Rose Flowerfall because I'm not willing to pay the overinflated prices in the AH. Not had luck spotting it in the marketplace yet.
Looking forward to getting my hands on some of the new clothes! Might be a while, though. I still haven't even gotten a Red Rose Flowerfall because I'm not willing to pay the overinflated prices in the AH. Not had luck spotting it in the marketplace yet.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Gotta say... I like it better then apparel ignores the wing membranes... these just look to awkward to me. Well done of course... but so bad.
Gotta say... I like it better then apparel ignores the wing membranes... these just look to awkward to me. Well done of course... but so bad.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Any news about the sudden lag on the site and coliseum? ;-;
Any news about the sudden lag on the site and coliseum? ;-;
Those bestiaries look cool!

I love the tunics. Fable has done an excellent job!
Those bestiaries look cool!

I love the tunics. Fable has done an excellent job!
why are the shalebucks water/arcane

and why is the water one the PURPLEY/PINK ONE
and the arcane the BLUE/TEAL one
why are the shalebucks water/arcane

and why is the water one the PURPLEY/PINK ONE
and the arcane the BLUE/TEAL one
Nn4nss2.gif - wish i could remember who did this tauros.gif
Awesome! I love them! :)
Awesome! I love them! :)
10selK3.png
Ugh, I really want that book. Looks great~
Ugh, I really want that book. Looks great~