Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Frens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dang, I remember Fable from the Blackblood's early days, it's weird having followed an artist this long and then seeing them hired by a pet site I'm playing, haha. Good for her!

You guys that're complaining about the registration boom seem not to be noticing that the average amount of players online at any one time has DROPPED to numbers that are lower than the amount of online users BEFORE the new users were let in. A website isn't broken longterm like a window with a rock thrown at it by a past traffic jam. The new user boom is not directly responsible for the slow load times as of late. I don't know what is, but it cannot be directly responsible, on basic logic, if the traffic has dropped lower than pre-registration volume at this current point in time.
Dang, I remember Fable from the Blackblood's early days, it's weird having followed an artist this long and then seeing them hired by a pet site I'm playing, haha. Good for her!

You guys that're complaining about the registration boom seem not to be noticing that the average amount of players online at any one time has DROPPED to numbers that are lower than the amount of online users BEFORE the new users were let in. A website isn't broken longterm like a window with a rock thrown at it by a past traffic jam. The new user boom is not directly responsible for the slow load times as of late. I don't know what is, but it cannot be directly responsible, on basic logic, if the traffic has dropped lower than pre-registration volume at this current point in time.
Thank you for the updates, love the look of the new familiars.
Thank you for the updates, love the look of the new familiars.
Y02PS6v.png
Oh! These new skins are fabulous! And the familiar are adorable. Thank you for fixing the scatterscroll, glad to know I can get red babies now! :D
Oh! These new skins are fabulous! And the familiar are adorable. Thank you for fixing the scatterscroll, glad to know I can get red babies now! :D
tumblr_inline_onpeeatHvq1toetae_540.png
o.png o.png o.png o.pngo.png o.png
jIRALXN.png
batface the familiar
batface the familiar
Woo new frens! *scampers away to find them* ♥
Woo new frens! *scampers away to find them* ♥
Welcome, new staff members! :D And the familiars are adorable~ I must have them.

You guys do such an awesome job~
Welcome, new staff members! :D And the familiars are adorable~ I must have them.

You guys do such an awesome job~
alWiqh6.png
The dark ones remind me pof Toothless from 'How to train your dragon'
The dark ones remind me pof Toothless from 'How to train your dragon'
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
Yay, welcome to the new staff members! I'm glad you guys have a couple more people to help out C:

and oh gosh
those new familiars are absolutely adorable!
must get *v*
Yay, welcome to the new staff members! I'm glad you guys have a couple more people to help out C:

and oh gosh
those new familiars are absolutely adorable!
must get *v*
Q7HH0eK.png
Thank you so much for fixing the Scatterscrolls, guys!
Thank you so much for fixing the Scatterscrolls, guys!
ZxQ0F7C.gif
Welcome to the new team members, and thank you for your hard work (now and in the future).

Lovely new familiars!

The skins are lovely as well.
Might we see some official accents in the future as well? :3
Welcome to the new team members, and thank you for your hard work (now and in the future).

Lovely new familiars!

The skins are lovely as well.
Might we see some official accents in the future as well? :3
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10