Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Frens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Fishy" date="2013-09-29 16:09:38"]Are we going to have another registration window soon?[/quote] I hope not. We're still reeling from the last one. It's gotten a lot better, but the site should be 100% stable before we have another window imo. That familiar is precious.
Fishy wrote on 2013-09-29 16:09:38:
Are we going to have another registration window soon?

I hope not. We're still reeling from the last one. It's gotten a lot better, but the site should be 100% stable before we have another window imo.

That familiar is precious.
Interesting familiars... they look like a love child of Toothless and Kermit the frog. o_O
Interesting familiars... they look like a love child of Toothless and Kermit the frog. o_O
cnFe09Q.gif
the heck is a "fren"
the heck is a "fren"
[quote name="Draven" date="2013-09-29 16:17:48"][quote name="Fishy" date="2013-09-29 16:09:38"]Are we going to have another registration window soon?[/quote] I hope not. We're still reeling from the last one. It's gotten a lot better, but the site should be 100% stable before we have another window imo. That familiar is precious.[/quote] If we wait for 100% stability, we'd never open another registration window again. The site seems to be running fairly well so far, with the exception of a few annoying glitches like with Runestones. Will be nice if they open up again soon. I know somebody that wants to join after seeing my roommate and I talk about this site so much. Would suck if she has to wait several months or more for "100% stability".
Draven wrote on 2013-09-29 16:17:48:
Fishy wrote on 2013-09-29 16:09:38:
Are we going to have another registration window soon?

I hope not. We're still reeling from the last one. It's gotten a lot better, but the site should be 100% stable before we have another window imo.

That familiar is precious.

If we wait for 100% stability, we'd never open another registration window again. The site seems to be running fairly well so far, with the exception of a few annoying glitches like with Runestones. Will be nice if they open up again soon. I know somebody that wants to join after seeing my roommate and I talk about this site so much. Would suck if she has to wait several months or more for "100% stability".
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
This familiar is so adorable and looks like it will EAT YOUR FACE.

I want six.
This familiar is so adorable and looks like it will EAT YOUR FACE.

I want six.
VsoSnU5.png
OMG, I want to Familiars...I will go seeking for them..need both. |D One for me and a friend! :D Nice job on them!!
OMG, I want to Familiars...I will go seeking for them..need both. |D One for me and a friend! :D Nice job on them!!
bEvLAND.png
I second the registration window.
I second the registration window.
tumblr_inline_ncgrdk8eCt1seh6yq.gif
Such nice familiars again :3 I especially love the blackwing one~

Thanks for the updates!
Here I'm crossing my fingers for Runes working soon again. xD
Such nice familiars again :3 I especially love the blackwing one~

Thanks for the updates!
Here I'm crossing my fingers for Runes working soon again. xD
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I certainly hope there's not a new registration window. It was running great until one opened and then I couldn't even load a page with all the new traffic. It's gotten faster since the window, but nothing like it was before. >_>;
I certainly hope there's not a new registration window. It was running great until one opened and then I couldn't even load a page with all the new traffic. It's gotten faster since the window, but nothing like it was before. >_>;
j3zsWMV.png
I KNEW I wasn't just getting a weird glitch with all the butterflies and maple seeds :O
I KNEW I wasn't just getting a weird glitch with all the butterflies and maple seeds :O
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10